Myshowplates Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Myshowplates

About Myshowplates: Number Plate manufacturer supplying , show plates, Road legal plates for cars, bikes, mobility scooters. Suppling quality number plates since 2001

myshowplates@googlemail.com

Alma House,St Helier,Jersey

How would you rate Myshowplates?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Gary
"Great to deal with and my plates look excellent they were cheaper because there was a discount sale on keep it up guys ten out of ten 👍👍👍👏👏👏"
Matthew
"I've ordered from here more than once and had perfect t service every time the products is always perfect and arrives quickly and we'll wrapped will always use these guys"
"Nice plates asked if I wanted them leagl my son is a MOT TESTER He has told me they won’t pass the test they are not spaced right have to bye a new pair to pass the mot"
"Fantastic service, very fast delivery, great communication 5 Star"
Robert Slater
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely faultless, 100% satisfied definitely be ordering again in future, ordered yesterday, here today."
"Received vastly inferior quality plates..really cheap, printed reflective stuck into a plastic backing.. not a printed reflective topped with clear acrylic as the website shows! Save your money and go elsewhere..."
Lewis Gregory
"DO NOT USE - PRINTED MINE WRONG AFTER DETAILED EMAIL AND VISUALS SHOWING HOW I WANTED IT. WILL ONLY OFFER ANOTHER PLATE HALF PRICE SO I’D END UP PAYING £50 A NUMBER PLATE. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH OTHER COMPANIES"
"Plate easy to design online and item received in good time and as requested"
"They provide an excellent efficient and speedy service"
"The plates arrived promptly and exactly as I wanted them. Much better to have a set of new plates without all the garage advertising all over them."
"excellent product at a competitive price , superfast delivery"
"Perfect everytime i use them to get new plates Excellent quality Quick delivery"
"The plates arrived earlier than the delivery date, and the size was customised to my own spec. This is the second lot of plates I’ve had from here. I can recommend them and will use them again."
"I've used myshowplates before and was really pleased with delivery time and the quality of the plates. This is why I'm choosing to use them again. I'm giving this review because I trust this company after buying from them before."
"Be advised this seller uses the dull white background as opposed to, for example, the acrylic Nikkalite highly reflective background that you may expect, especially when they're named 'show plates'. Also the BS font size is less than discreet. As a motor trader I don't think they live upto their name or deserve the showroom and therefore will not be fitted to any of our cars. Sellers reply: 'our white is fully compliant with all DVLA regulations and industry standards'."
"Superb quality and service"
"The plate split when I drilled a hole to put in a self tapper Had to go to Halfords to get one made up as I was going away When I told myshowplates they asked for pictures Miss trust I think the plates are poor Quality so thin towards the 1 I had mad Be Aware"
"Cheap tacky plates that will deteriorate in no time. Bad customer service. Sureprised by all the good reviews. Should have gone with review on trustpilot. Avoid."
"Well packaged and on time delivery"
"You have an easy method for selecting and putting the hole thing together, along with cost and quick delivery, well done."
"Always use Myshowplates its Quick and Easy and the Plates are First Class a very professional company"
"i have not got any"