Myshowplates Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,223 reviews
Read Myshowplates Reviews

About Myshowplates:

Number Plate manufacturer supplying , show plates, Road legal plates for cars, bikes, mobility scooters. Suppling quality number plates since 2001

myshowplates@googlemail.com

Tell us how Myshowplates made you happy
Very good service fast delivery and I recommend myshowplates to anyone to buy from I would definitely buy from myshowplates again A+++++++ thank you
We always use Showplates, the service is excellent and the product arrives quickly and is of very good quality. The website is clear and easy to use. Highly recommend.
No contact even when emailed 4 days after order. No phone number to call. Paid for special delivery but that service not used. Despite all the wild claims of “great service” on the website this hadn’t been the case. Suspect after “18 years in the industry” they have forgotten what an “excellent customer experience” is suppose to be. Avoid this seller / company and order elsewhere if you want your “showplates” at some point before you sell the car! Rubbish service.
Always great service & very good quality number plates
Excellent service, order one day arrived the next! Highly recommend and will be using again. I wasn’t sure if my order had gone through, I emailed and got a response confirming immediately.
I have ordered numerous plates from this company for myself, family and friends and have always been impressed by the quality of product, and the speed of delivery. Will continue to reccomend. From a very satisfied customer.
used them so many times always recommend to people i know
Horrendous AVOID AVOID AVOID Customer service is shocking. Don’t bother getting into a conversation with Luke, absolute waste of space. Ordered plate and fastening kit (£2). They didn’t send the fastening kit. After so many emails, they literally would just say, without a photo of the production note, we can’t send. They refused to budge. I spent £30 on the plate and they didn’t send the £2 screw. Awful service- go to another plate provider. These cowboys aren’t worth your time nor money.
Used these people many times, good service, good quality well made plates, very fast service, will deffo use them again. Forget Halfords, to much Hassle, no fun designs and very very expensive as well.
Have purchased many times from this company (and told friends and family who have also purchased) and always been completely satisfied with the excellent quality of goods and service. Highly recommended company!
Very happy with my plates delivered super fast
Be careful if you plan to use these as legal plates on the road, the ones I receives were incorrectly spaced as needed. The online builder portal incorrectly shows what you order and the production manager at the company doesn't care... suffice to say, I won't use again!
Always great service & fast delivery & high quality number plates at a great price very pleased with this company
Very happy I ordered my plates for my new vehicle repeat customer
Purchased a set of show plates from them, sent them an email of what I wanted using my own designed emblem for the left and right sides of both plates.. They look exactly how I wanted them to look.. excellent service, will use again.
The positive reviews outweigh the odd negative, good price, super fast delivery, great looking plates, I will definitely use again, thank you,
I ordered front and rear plates in November 2020....its 15 January 2021 and I am atill waiting for them. I called customer services to ask when they would be delivered in December 2020 to be told they would check and call me back....did I get a call back.....NO! I tried calling again this week......only to get a pre recorded message that would not allow me to speak to customer services. Just poor service all round...and over £30 down...and no plates!
Fast delivery. Honest and reliable. Excellent service.
Easy to use website great quality number plates & fast reliable delivery
I haven't got my plates yet,but found the web site really easy to use.so many options and a good price.
Brilliant service, top quality plates a great company to deal with
Myshowplates is rated 4.78 based on 6,223 reviews