Myshowplates Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Myshowplates

About Myshowplates: Number Plate manufacturer supplying , show plates, Road legal plates for cars, bikes, mobility scooters. Suppling quality number plates since 2001

myshowplates@googlemail.com

Alma House,St Helier,Jersey

How would you rate Myshowplates ?

Gary
Gary
"Great to deal with and my plates look excellent they were cheaper because there was a discount sale on keep it up guys ten out of ten 👍👍👍👏👏👏"
Matthew
Matthew
"I've ordered from here more than once and had perfect t service every time the products is always perfect and arrives quickly and we'll wrapped will always use these guys"
"Nice plates asked if I wanted them leagl my son is a MOT TESTER He has told me they won’t pass the test they are not spaced right have to bye a new pair to pass the mot"
"Always gets it right. Great prices easy to use website. Brilliant."
Steve Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a set of show plates on Sunday evening & they arrived Tuesday morning, this is my fourth set of plates ordered for our show cars over the last 10 years, as always the service & quality are brilliant. The plates look great & are of excellent quality. Would thoroughly recommended these guys."
"Excellent plates, good price and less than 24 hrs from order to delivery - and that included custom badges on the plates. 1st class can't recommend highly enough"
"Excellent quality reasonable price fast delivery highly recommended!"
"Very poor quality plates colours of badges and numbers look washed out and the edges of them is not defined at all ie not crisp and clean finishing around the edges Fitted a set on my car to see how they looked on and they look even worse"
"Fantastic experience - such a professional, confidence inspiring and efficient organisation. I left the order late, thought I’d have to compromise on what I wanted & potentially miss the deadline but everyone I dealt with at Myshowplates was fantastic, ensured I got exactly what I needed in the tight timescales I had. Also, I never doubted they would do it which was just great. The finished plate was just fabulous & I will recommend you to anyone!"
"Terrible, rubbish thin plates"
"My replacement plates were delivered within 24 hours first class dispatch and very pleased with the quality of the items and the web site is so easy to use and create your own design. Highly recommend this company."
"Car failed its MOt because plates were illegal. Response from them said it was my fault. I will not use them again and will definitely not recommend them"
"Been using Myshowplates for years. Easy website to use and very quick delivery. Good price too."
"**DO NOT USE** VERY POOR QUALITY NOW USED TO BE GOOD, BUT HAVE SUPPLIED VERY POOR PLATES AND ILLEGAL! THEY DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR COMPLAINT"
Darren Chesney
Verified Reviewer
"I have had numerous plates from this company in the past and they have been good quality. New plates delivered quickly as always but are poor quality. Contaced customer services and they informed me that they have changed supplier and this is now the quality of the number plate. I will not be using them in the future."
"Good plates.... poor customer service. I won't be back."
"Probably one of the best online companies I deal with. Nothing is too much bother, everything arrives on time. Exceptional value for money, with no fuss whatsoever. Thank you once again"
"Great service and really fast delivery. Would highly recommend"
"The page is so easy to get through and uncomplicated. Thankyou. Regards Terry"
"Excellent offering, but website is terrible. Really hard to use on a mobile device. When I finally made it to payment, there is no PayPal option and more fiddly navigation needed. That was the final straw for me. May try again one day when I have more patience..."
"Ordered a number plate which was a private plate with two numbers and two letters. I wrongly assumed that my showplates would supply to the UK car number plate standards. This is with a 33mm gap between the numbers and letters. WRONG they sent them out with a 20mm gap and said it was my fault. So DO NOT order from these guys you will not get leUK legal plates."
"I ordered previous plates which arrived on time and exactly as specified. Very happy with quality of product, speed of delivery and easy to negotiate website. Thank you once again!"
"poor badge colour who knew the St George's cross had black in it!, contacted Myshowplates to request refund they asked for photo's which I sent, their reply was the black was to give a 3D effect they refused a refund as a bespoke product I thought all number plates where bespoke Buyer beware!"
Myshowplates is rated 4.81 based on 5,897 reviews