Myshowplates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Myshowplates
Read Myshowplates Reviews

About Myshowplates:

Number Plate manufacturer supplying , show plates, Road legal plates for cars, bikes, mobility scooters. Suppling quality number plates since 2001

myshowplates@googlemail.com

Alma House,St Helier,Jersey

Tell us how Myshowplates made you happy
Very good service fast delivery and I recommend myshowplates to anyone to buy from I would definitely buy from myshowplates again A+++++++ thank you
Horrendous AVOID AVOID AVOID Customer service is shocking. Don’t bother getting into a conversation with Luke, absolute waste of space. Ordered plate and fastening kit (£2). They didn’t send the fastening kit. After so many emails, they literally would just say, without a photo of the production note, we can’t send. They refused to budge. I spent £30 on the plate and they didn’t send the £2 screw. Awful service- go to another plate provider. These cowboys aren’t worth your time nor money.
Used these people many times, good service, good quality well made plates, very fast service, will deffo use them again. Forget Halfords, to much Hassle, no fun designs and very very expensive as well.
Have purchased many times from this company (and told friends and family who have also purchased) and always been completely satisfied with the excellent quality of goods and service. Highly recommended company!
Very happy with my plates delivered super fast
Be careful if you plan to use these as legal plates on the road, the ones I receives were incorrectly spaced as needed. The online builder portal incorrectly shows what you order and the production manager at the company doesn't care... suffice to say, I won't use again!
Always great service & fast delivery & high quality number plates at a great price very pleased with this company
Very happy I ordered my plates for my new vehicle repeat customer
Purchased a set of show plates from them, sent them an email of what I wanted using my own designed emblem for the left and right sides of both plates.. They look exactly how I wanted them to look.. excellent service, will use again.
The positive reviews outweigh the odd negative, good price, super fast delivery, great looking plates, I will definitely use again, thank you,
I ordered front and rear plates in November 2020....its 15 January 2021 and I am atill waiting for them. I called customer services to ask when they would be delivered in December 2020 to be told they would check and call me back....did I get a call back.....NO! I tried calling again this week......only to get a pre recorded message that would not allow me to speak to customer services. Just poor service all round...and over £30 down...and no plates!
Fast delivery. Honest and reliable. Excellent service.
Easy to use website great quality number plates & fast reliable delivery
I haven't got my plates yet,but found the web site really easy to use.so many options and a good price.
Brilliant service, top quality plates a great company to deal with
BEWARE once you have entered your details and paid, then they ask for a load of documents. If you then try to cancel they rip you off for a £5.00 per plate cancellation fee. Illegal but not woth the hassle fighting. Number plates are also poor quality.
Waste of time, waste of money! Ordered a rear number plate and fitted it to my car, but car failed the MOT because the number plate was not road legal. This is in spite of a message on their website popping up saying their plates are road legal, or words to that effect. When I complained, the surprising response from their Production Manager (Garry) was that if I wanted a road legal plate I needed to say so at the time of ordering by ticking the box marked 'BS'. So what is BS? Nothing on their website explains BS, nor was there any reference to say BS needed to be selected. Apparently, BS stands for British Standards, and if you didn't know that and left the box unticked then you would receive a plate that doesn't comply, as in my case. So I wasted £20, and feel so disgusted with the company.
Excellent quality plates and arrived in good time considering they came form Jersey, never got an email confirmation on order but arrived within 5 days of order being placed .
On the whole very happy. The only thing that would have improved the service would have been an update when despatched with a tracking number. The plates are great quality and exactly as ordered. Very happy.
Fantastic service fast delivery! One of the plates was damaged in transit no fault of there’s, I sent an email explaining what had happened with a couple of pics and 2 days later I received a replacement by special delivery to ensure it was here for my dads 60th as they was a gift!! Thank you again 🙌
Never arrived said I didn't give them my street address rubbish
Myshowplates is rated 4.78 based on 6,217 reviews