mytello.com - cheap international calls Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend mytello.com - cheap international calls

About mytello.com - cheap international calls: Make cheap international calls from your mobile or landine. No contract, crystal clear sound and your first call is free. Top-up by PayPal/card, pay per minute and save up to 90% on every call. Your credit never expires.

support@mytello.com

Headoffice
Margaretenstrasse 82/21
1050 Vienna
Austria
Europe

Click Here

Tell us how mytello.com - cheap international calls made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Fantastic rates and really easy to use. Have recommended mytello to my sister in the UK who has signed up too!"
"Excellent quality and service to Dubai. I would be interested in buying minutes from Australia, hope it's in the road map"
"Très satisfait. Déjà 15 contacts en divers pays utilisé. Service très réactif pour l'aide et les réclamations. Après un achat de 10 CHF de crédit, j'ai racheté pour 50 CHF mais j'ai manqué la promotion des 20% de bienvenu à cause d'une fausse manipulation. Le Service contacté par courriel m'a rajouté manuellement les 20% de crédit offerts."
"Sehr empfehlenswert!"
"Alles OK."
"Have been using MyTello for more than 3 months. It has solved my long distance calling problems. It has become become a necessary part of my communication routines. Thank you MyTello!"
"The best app for calling abroad. It's cheap, the quality of call is always good and it's easy to use. I'm a big fan."
"I never had problems with the connection. Great app!"
"It works really good"
"Excellente application, facile à utiliser et sécurisée, elle propose des tarifs très raisonnables. Vous pouvez payer par vos carte visa, Mastercard, ou Paypal ! Je la recommande vivement."
"very good 👍cheap ! till now not one problem 👍 i recommend Mytello.com Martin is very nice 👍 keep it up 👍"
"Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit mytello"
"excellent service je recommande."
"I have been using Mytello for the last 5 months. Its cheap and very clear. When i have a problem i email Mr. Martin Baeur and he fix it asap."
"Bin sehr zufrieden alles reibungslos funktioniert. Kommunikation top vielen Dank."
"Sehr freundliche Firma, unkompliziert und günstig ins Ausland anrufen mit top Qualität"
"Had problems connecting where when we called the connection was made but we were not able to hear. We had to hang up and redial 3 times before we were able to connect. As a result of these non connections we were charged for the calls."
"Alles Super!! Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen!!"
"I phone my 95 year old Mum in Zimbabwe every week but Telkom now charges R3.50 per minute so I was looking for a more affordable way to keep in touch and Mytello's rate to Zimbabwe is R1.34 per minute. I was nervous to try Mytello but it was so simple and efficiently set up and I immediately had a clear call to my Mum! My only concern was paying credit up front in US$, but I have checked my bank account and it correctly went through at the prevailing Rand bank rate. Thank you Mytello for offering us this more affordable alternative."
"For long Distance call (Austria to Taiwan) very clear and it’s really cheap !👍🏼"
mytello.com - cheap international calls is rated 4.76 based on 831 reviews