UNiDAYS Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend UNiDAYS

How would you rate UNiDAYS ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jake

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UNiDAYS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jake
"Unidays is a great website for pupils and with thousands of amazing deals on big brands. I personally made immediate use of the Spotify 50% off discount which works very nicely and was easy to verify."
"Terrible company they will never respond to their emails"
"I cannot stand their customer service. good luck if you have a problem you will never get an answer"
"The codes are always valid! Use code BTvNHEfGjYY when joining to receive $5. https://www.myunidays.com/r/BTvNHEfGjYY"
"Delivery is on time, the quality of product is very good. And there was a discount which made me want to buy."
Mrs Helen Hawes
"I saved money purchasing an Ipad Pro from Apple, as I am currently a student this was very helpful."
UNiDAYS is rated 3.33 based on 7 reviews