UNiDAYS Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend UNiDAYS

How would you rate UNiDAYS ?

"Unidays offered me a $15 e gift card to sign up for a Sam’s Club membership. When I did not receive it, I reached out to Unidays. I was given the biggest run around ever. Ultimately, they referred me to Sam’s Club even though I sent them a pic of the offer that specifically said Unidays would email me the gift card. I missed out on a legitimate offer to take a deal from Unidays that they refused to deliver. I would never use them to purchase anything. You’re better off using ebates!"
Jake
"Unidays is a great website for pupils and with thousands of amazing deals on big brands. I personally made immediate use of the Spotify 50% off discount which works very nicely and was easy to verify."
"Terrible company they will never respond to their emails"
"I cannot stand their customer service. good luck if you have a problem you will never get an answer"
"The codes are always valid! Use code BTvNHEfGjYY when joining to receive $5. https://www.myunidays.com/r/BTvNHEfGjYY"
"Delivery is on time, the quality of product is very good. And there was a discount which made me want to buy."
Mrs Helen Hawes
"I saved money purchasing an Ipad Pro from Apple, as I am currently a student this was very helpful."
UNiDAYS is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews