UNiDAYS Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend UNiDAYS
08AM
8AM

Tell us how UNiDAYS made you happy

"Worst service ever. Sent in the redemption order for $100 worth of vouchers and after 4 weeks they inform me that ALL my $100 is gone because apparently the people i refer did not interact with Unidays any further after verifying their accounts. 10 referrals down the drain. Thanks for wasting my time Unidays."
Are you UNiDAYS? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback UNiDAYS receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I’m posting this everywhere I can because I can’t even begin to explain how ticked off I am. I had to verify my student email months ago and I tried and it wouldn’t work. So I have been getting charged 9.99 forever now for my STUDENT subscription. I contacted them and they said to talk to Apple and Apple told me I have to talk to Unidays so I contacted them 3 f****** times and still haven’t gotten an email back. I cancelled my subscription last week and got an email a few days ago saying my subscription expires on the 10th of October and then I got another email from Apple yesterday saying I was charged 9.99 for my Apple Music subscription. But I tried listening to music this morning and it won’t let me because I don’t have a subscription anymore. WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?"
"Unidays offered me a $15 e gift card to sign up for a Sam’s Club membership. When I did not receive it, I reached out to Unidays. I was given the biggest run around ever. Ultimately, they referred me to Sam’s Club even though I sent them a pic of the offer that specifically said Unidays would email me the gift card. I missed out on a legitimate offer to take a deal from Unidays that they refused to deliver. I would never use them to purchase anything. You’re better off using ebates!"
"Unidays is a great website for pupils and with thousands of amazing deals on big brands. I personally made immediate use of the Spotify 50% off discount which works very nicely and was easy to verify."
"Terrible company they will never respond to their emails"
"I cannot stand their customer service. good luck if you have a problem you will never get an answer"
"The codes are always valid! Use code BTvNHEfGjYY when joining to receive $5. https://www.myunidays.com/r/BTvNHEfGjYY"
"Delivery is on time, the quality of product is very good. And there was a discount which made me want to buy."
"I saved money purchasing an Ipad Pro from Apple, as I am currently a student this was very helpful."
UNiDAYS is rated 2.80 based on 10 reviews