NationalDiamondOutlet.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend NationalDiamondOutlet.com

Tell us how NationalDiamondOutlet.com made you happy

Telephone
"After searching EVERYWHERE for the wedding ring I wanted, I couldn't find anything in stores that matched my vision or our budget. Beyond grateful I found National Diamond Outlet. I didn't have to guess the cost for what I was looking for, the customer service team was patient and kind with my neverending questions, and I now have the most insanely beautiful diamond eternity band. A++++++ all around!"
"My shopping experience at National Diamond Outlet has been top shelf. I am very pleased with the ring and diamond I purchased, and the representatives were all very prompt and attentive to me and my questions. My new fiancé fell in love with her new ring at first sight!"
"After trying to work with several of my local jewelers to design an engagement ring that would be similar to the engagement ring that I had lost (and having no success), I skeptically turned to the internet to try to find a ring. I scoured the internet for months searching for the perfect ring. When I came across NDO's website, I immediately fell in love with their work! Dwayne & Jason were fantastic to work with and I am more than pleased with the end product. They were professional, responsive, creative....the list just goes on and on! I could not be more pleased with my new ring! It is stunning!"
"The customer service was phenomenal, and they got the ring to me in good time. I'm not super impressed with the ring (center stone looks more I3 than SI3), but I guess I'll find out tomorrow if she is."
"Could have been more concise on delivery date."
"Good customer service and prices"
NationalDiamondOutlet.com is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews