NationalDiamondOutlet.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend NationalDiamondOutlet.com

Tell us how NationalDiamondOutlet.com made you happy

Under an hour
"My fiancee loved the ring I purchased from national diamond outlet and it was a great value. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future. Customer service was very friendly and helpful as well."
"I researched buying a diamond online for about 3 weeks straight. Considering the price and a sight-unseen purchase, I contacted several companies and national diamond outlet offered the best customer service and price. My order arrived yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Great company!"
"I recommend them to anyone looking for an engagement ring."
"Very good experience. Excellent customer service from Jason Green."
"Great experience and excellent value!"
"Thank you for a seamless experience. Jason and Dwayne were polite and patient with all my questions. I was able to buy with confidence. Earned my highest recommendation."
"Excellent customer service, great selection, and the best prices on the market!"
"Anna was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very thorough and respectful of my concerns. Had spoken with other reps previously who were also fantastic including Jason who had an excellent recommendation for the setting and actually communicated with the custom dept to answer a question. Phenomenal staff!"
"Their prices are much better than other jewelers I researched."
"The selection was fantastic and the filter for finding the right diamond was awesome. I'm very happy with my purchase!"
"I would recommend national diamond outlet to anyone in the market for an engagement ring. Their quality is superb and customer service is fantastic!"
"Three times, I contacted your service by phone before making a final purchase decision. Each time, I was greeted by knowledgeable, pleasant and accommodating personnel. Because of their guidance, I felt confident that I was making the purchasing decision. Thank you!"
"Had assistance from a lovely sales assistant over the phone. She definitely made my mind more at ease with assisting us (me and my soon to be fiancé) with the online order."
"Peter and Brandon were awesome to work with. They were very professional and patient. Thank you!"
"This is my 2nd order! My 1st order was a solitary ring and I was so impressed! I have ordered earrings this time. I have not received it yet but I think it will be very beautiful!"
"The prices are better than the competitors and the easiness of selecting the diamond and setting is awesome!"
"Very happy with the Diamond ring looks great. Would recommend this guys to anyone looking on purchasing a Diamond ring."
"Slightly more than I wanted to spend but a great selection with very helpful employees."
"Truly enjoyed the ease of researching the right engagement ring. The customer service was outstanding and made a stressful purchase enjoyable. We are both very pleased with the ring we received. I hope to have the same experience with our wedding bands!"
NationalDiamondOutlet.com is rated 4.76 based on 134 reviews