NationalDiamondOutlet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NationalDiamondOutlet.com
Under an hour

Tell us how NationalDiamondOutlet.com made you happy
I heard about national diamond before, but this was my first time shopping from them. I was surprised by the selection of diamonds and beautiful designs. I found the setting I wanted and a rep (Darren?) helped me choose the center diamond. The ring arrived this morning and now I cant wait to see her reaction this christmas. I would definitely recommend them.
Highly recommend these guys! Don’t believe the poor reviews.
ring was perfect - matched description. Easy transaction - thanks
I worked with Brandon on and off for weeks before ordering an engagement ring for my girlfriend. I had many questions during my decision process that Brandon was always knowledgeable and willing to help. Even when I chose a more expensive stone, Brandon steered me towards another one which he thought was a better stone and it cost less. When the ring arrived I was blown away by the diamond, it was stunning. I can't wait to propose to her next month- wish me luck! :)
I love my engagement ring from national diamond outlet! They were recommended to me by a friend.
I was hesitant about buying jewelry online without seeing it. But I decided to give the national diamond outlet a chance since they offer free shipping and returns. After receiving my ring I can truly say I am happy with my decision. It looks stunning! Their service was amazing as well. Thank you national diamond outlet!
The diamond was perfect. Arrived quickly with the certificate. Awesome customer service!
Thank you to my jewelry expert, Anna, who helped me every step of the way and put my mind at ease whenever I was anxious. Although I have never her met her, I am confident she is as wonderful in person as she was both over the phone and in email correspondence. I will continue my business with national diamond outlet and recommend others to this fine company!
I was referred to national diamond outlet by a friend. As most people, I was super skeptical about buying a diamond online. I wasn't sure about the quality or what I would actually be getting when I received it. However Anna was great to work with. She answered all my questions and was very responsive.
Jason was extremely helpful and I did not feel rushed at all.
I had a custom engagement ring built with an existing solitaire, adding two diamonds. The design had an upfront fee that turned into a credit when I moved forward with the manufacturing. It took a little while, so they advise starting early. The outcome exceeded my expectations. High-quality stones at prices even my appraiser couldn't believe, and a secure setting that should keep them safe and show them off at the same time.
The website is clear and easy to use. They also give you a discount when you pay by wire transfer.
I just received my ring, and I could not be more thrilled. I worked specifically with Lisa, she was very supportive and helped me every time I called. I am very thorough; I must have called her 2 dozen times before making my final purchase, she was always happy to brainstorm and look at options with me.
I will be proposing to my girlfriend this Christmas and I couldn't be happier with the ring I got from national diamond outlet. The staff went beyond by helping me get a ring far better than what I was looking for and in the same price range.
Great prices.
I must say that I had the best experience working with Lisa. She was very patient with me, answered all the questions I had, helped me get approved to finance the ring I wanted and stayed in touch with me without harassing me like most salespeople do until I was ready to buy the ring. Not only did she do all that, but she also helped me get the best value diamond for my money! I would definitely recommend the national diamond outlet to anyone looking for an engagement ring or any fine jewelry! Stellar!
They helped me select the perfect diamond for my fiance's engagement ring.
I ordered a pair of 1ct diamond studs and just received them from FedEx. I cant wait to gift these to my wife, they are stunning!
Awesome support and great selection. Everything turned out perfect!
So far I’ve purchased two items. Both were perfect and the customer service is excellent as well!
NationalDiamondOutlet.com is rated 4.77 based on 166 reviews