NationalDiamondOutlet.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend NationalDiamondOutlet.com

Tell us how NationalDiamondOutlet.com made you happy

Under an hour
"Very easy to use. Amazing customer service and a lot of savings. Would never buy a ring anywhere else."
"I had a great experience buying an engagement ring from national diamond outlet. I shopped at a local store and at other online retailers, national diamond outlet had the best prices and selection by far. The education section was very helpful too. It helped me to make a decision and sort through the complexities of comparing diamonds. The videos, the high resolution pictures, and the reputation of the company all gave me a lot of confidence in making this purchase online. The worst part was the anticipation of waiting for the ring to arrive. However, the company delivered in a reasonable amount of time."
"I did my research and all I saw were happy customers. Now I am one too!"
"As I look at it, it’s very beautiful, elegant. Very detailed craftsmanship! Worth the wait!"
"I got my ring today and it is as beautiful as I hoped it would be. Thank You National Diamond Outlet!"
"I would highly recommend national diamond outlet! They have an amazing selection of diamonds, and easy tools to help narrow down search results so that you can find the perfect diamond for you. Financing through affirm was also simple and hassle free. Great experience!"
"Made what could have been a stressful experience, very easy and quick! Thanks!"
"I love the diamond studs I purchased! The diamonds are so shiny :)"
"I loved being able to choose the exact diamond and pair it in the ring that suits me most! So many more options than if buying from a store!"
"First time to purchase a diamond online and I was nervous, but Jason put my mind at ease and assured me that if I was not happy I could return my diamond for a refund. Today I received the diamond and WOW it was everything he promised, just beautiful and for thousands less than retail. I highly recommend national diamond outlet and Jason!"
"I ordered my husbands wedding ring through national diamond outlet and it only took a week to get here. I had to change the finger size after I ordered and they were so good about getting it fixed without any trouble!! I'd recommend national diamond outlet to everyone!"
"Customer service was tremendous! They were able to find a perfect fit for my price range and the quality I was looking for. They also kept in touch with me, in a timely manner, throughout the whole process. I was a little skeptical about buying a diamond I hadn't seen in person, but their return policy had convinced me to give it a try. When the diamond came, I was definitely not disappointed. Amazing quality for the price. I would definitely recommend national diamond outlet to anyone looking for a diamond. The fiancé agrees as well!"
"National diamond outlet has been extremely easy to communicate with, the website is easy to use and they are there to answer questions. Everyone I have spoken with has been nice and very helpful. The ring I purchased is stunning in every way."
"The customer service is great! I am so happy with the purchase and I will definitely recommend to others!"
"I can't say enough positive things about my experience! I had actually gone to a retail store and purchased an engagement ring, and took advantage of their return policy when I found national diamond outlet. I spent less money, and got a bigger and better quality diamond in every category. I spent a LOT of time scrolling through the website trying to find the right ring, and asked a LOT of questions that the associates seemed extremely happy to help with. The engagement ring is now on the way, and I could not be happier with my purchase. Do not buy a ring without looking here first!"
"The ring is beautiful and the customer service is awesome! Definitely recommend!"
"Just Great Service! Thank You"
"I would definitely recommend national diamond outlet to everyone I know. I love the way the website is set up an how I was able to customize the jewelry."
"I loved the shopping experience through the website, very good choice, experts always available to help you and guide you though the sizes, 4Cs, purchase, etc.. I am very pleased."
"My ring came out beautiful. I would order and recommend 10/10!"
NationalDiamondOutlet.com is rated 4.72 based on 98 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access