NationalDiamondOutlet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NationalDiamondOutlet.com
Under an hour

Tell us how NationalDiamondOutlet.com made you happy
Great service. Delivered when promised. Great price.
The ring is as advertised! I know she is going to love her new rings!!
Great service!!
2 day shipping was right on. Jason was great
The quality of your diamond I beyond what I expected !
Diamond studs looked fantastic and at such a great price!
Quick delivery...prompt response to email. Can’t wait to get to see these on.
Diamond earrings were lovely.
Would do business with NDO again.
I was very pleased with the service and earrings that I bought from NDO. Their website was easy to navigate to just what I wanted to buy. I had my order in my hands in about a week. I feel that I got a great price and excellent quality for my purchase. I would definitely recommend NDO.
Super Happy i found National Diamond outlet!! Beautiful 1ct. earrings !!and ultra fast too!...AAA+++ Thank you!
The website was very easy to navigate and explore all the options. Way more options to choose from with varying price points than any other online store I looked at. Would definitely recommend to anyone and would shop here again.
Delivery was quick and the earrings are beautiful! My wife will love them!
The diamonds are as described and very sparkly. I paid almost half the price my local jewelry store wanted for the same diamonds.
Good value but some confusion in delivery
The ring was a little smaller than what i expected , and the box if came in was a little on the cheap side.
Our recent order was a diamond wedding band to match the engagement ring we purchased earlier from NDO. The ring looked beautiful and we are happy with both the price and craftsmanship and customer service was excellent. A response to our inquires came very quickly and was very helpful. A five star rating and a recommendation to anyone wishing to purchase the best at great pricing backed up with quality service from NDO.
Beautiful diamonds.
The diamonds were sparkling. They were clear in color and had no clarity issues that I could see with the naked eye. Will recommend to friends!
They are beautiful. Just what I thought they would be.
NationalDiamondOutlet.com is rated 4.75 based on 203 reviews