NationalDiamondOutlet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NationalDiamondOutlet.com
Under an hour

Tell us how NationalDiamondOutlet.com made you happy
Ordering was easy and I love the earrings. Have been looking for something like them for a long time.
I searched for 2 months trying to decide on where to buy an engagement ring. I came across ND Outlet and like a lot of other people I was very skeptical. The prices felt too good to be true and I couldn't find a lot of reviews. I ended up purchasing a ring and the process was painless. I was able to custom make the ring and make the purchase pretty quickly. The ring shipped about 2 weeks after I purchased it and it came in 2 business days. I am very happy with my purchase and my overall experience. I will DEFINITELY be coming back to purchase jelwery. Thank You
I bought a diamond pendant for my wife, it is our 20 year anniversary next week and I know she will love it. It looks beautiful. I have bought from NDO before and they are easy to deal with.
Dwayne was experienced, knowledgeable, and personable. He taught me all about the 4cs. I highly recommend NDO for any jewelry purchase!
Excellent selection & great prices!
After a couple weeks of looking online and going back-and-forth, my husband and I purchased my ring over the phone. We are very pleased with our choice, and the all-around experience. I completely recommend this place for all of your jewelry needs, wants or wishes. -Pamela
These are the real deal! Excellent quality at a most reasonable price! And the best part, you can upgrade your stones or even change the setting anytime later!!
The ring was delivered as promised and was everything and more than I expected. I couldn’t be happier!
This was my first time buying jewelry online. I called them and was helped by Dwayne, he took time to explain the differences between options and helped me choose the perfect diamond. The ring looks even better in person, and my girlfriend is now my fiancé and she loves it even more than I do!
Very beautiful diamond earrings!!! I absolutely love them:) Accurate description, easy ordering process, and quick delivery!
Their website is easy to use, customer service was responsive, and the quality was exactly what was described and expected. I would purchase from NDO again!
Very easy to search various diamond options. My girlfriend, now fiance, loves this ring!
So much easier than shopping in a store. The chain stores are high pressured and really overpriced. National diamond outlet was easy and had better prices.
I cannot rave enough about my experience working with Jason. From the very beginning, he was very attentive to what I was looking for. Thank you NDO and Jason for making my purchase such a wonderful experience. By the way- she loves it!
My wife loves her earrings! Great craftsmanship, fast shipping even though Christmas. Thanks guys/gals
My experience with NDO was superb. I spoke with a representative over the phone several times. He was attentive and helped me make my final decision on an engagement ring and wedding band. While waiting for my order to be processed, I emailed NDO with several questions. The response was quick and thorough. The best part is that I received a gorgeous, sparkly bridal set!!
Mr. Green at Help@ is very helpful and patient, I appreciate it very much!
Great service. Delivered when promised. Great price.
The ring is as advertised! I know she is going to love her new rings!!
Great service!!