Naturally thinking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Naturally thinking

Tell us how Naturally thinking made you happy
Really, really, really Bad and Useless customer service. They lack basic professionalism. I don’t recommend them, at all.
Using the information provided by the website, I went to the place they claim to be their farm and it doesn't exist.
People from the area new about this fake information.
So, unless you explain to us what this is about, I think you have created an online business using fake information. This is not ethical. Luckily we didn't waste our time in Wallington area and found some lovely lavender fields.
I applaud this company, I think they are doing a fantastic job but have fallen victim of the 21st Century malaise of NEVER answering the phone and NEVER responding to messages. They may be promoting an organic more natural world but what is more organic than two humans talking on the phone. I know having a human dealing with customer queries costs money but demonstrating that you care is vital especially for a company whose mission statements demonstrate caring in all other aspects. This should not be taken as a negative review rather a constructive criticism
The products are good, but on the 10th June 2018, I paid for the CPSR Certificate. Its February 2019 now, no money returned or no Certificate recieved. in November last year i got an email from Tom, saying that the money will be transferred next day. 8 months now.... NO NOTHING!!!!

Ive attached the gmails correspondence in facebook. This is the only way that thesepeople will take me serious, is to make noise.
I'VE HAD ENOUGH.