Naturally thinking Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Naturally thinking

Tell us how Naturally thinking made you happy

"Wide range of products with very good prices. Regarding quality I have some mixed impressions. The three essential oils that I ordered from them have an extremely weak scent, to the extent that I won't order more essential oils from them. I also ordered some cosmetic bases that seem to be ok and mostly do their job. Their apricot kernel oil is a bit thinner than the (good) brand I've used before. I've ordered from them two times, both online. So I haven't dealt with them personally in any way. Online ordering worked well, the second time the order actually came the next day although was scheduled to come in 3-7 days."
Are you Naturally thinking? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Naturally thinking is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access