NDAX Inc Reviews

Read NDAX Inc Reviews

invest@ndax.io

Tell us how NDAX Inc made you happy
Horrible customer service

Thursday night I tried to transfer money back into my bank account is now Sunday and I still don’t have my mother and they haven’t been emailing me back or nothing
Amazing service. When I wanted to give up . They insured that safety/ security was top priority and they walked me through the process.

Deposit take minute .

Happy so far :)
- Horrible delays in money transfer ( I lost too many great opportunities because of that, so I left).

- Horrible customer service and operations. I tried every way (chat, email, phone) and: 1) took forever; 2) they were useless.
Wouldn't fix my problem, so I cancelled my last money transfer and left.
would give zero stars if i could , 4 days review is still not done .
I transferred EOS to Crypto.com and have not yet received any conformation, it is more than 4 hours, neither there is any deposit in crypto.com nor coins, it says on hold, I sent an email and not reply, I tried to contact by phone; asked me to leave message. Very poor customer service.
Awesome service. I love these guys. You feel supported all the way. They call you in case it is important. Quick deposits. II am super happy to do business on this exchange. A 5-Star rating is not enough. Thank you!!! (MY HONEST REVIEW-UNPAID-NOT SPONSORED).
if you've been unfortunate enough to come across an infectual trader and as a result you ended loosing your money, I'm recommending these trustworthy and field-tested Recovery Expert Team.. contact at angelacanutt @ gmail. com for help relating to trade loss
They are always there to help if you need.
Honestly, i am super happy to be a member of NDAX and to have support from them .... amazing team ..... always helpful to the maximum .....they always give their best....and always fixed any or all the issues i ever had.....super happy and proud to be a NDAX client and to have that amazing team support.....thumbs up all the way and i give them 10 stars .....5 stars is not enuff...
Thank you for the good service.
Excellent exchange. Customer service is very good and quick!
Great team, great support.
Le processus de vérification n'est
pas clair. Ça fait plusieurs fois que je dépose ma demande. Il y a toujours quelque chose qui ne fonctionne pas.
Client Service respond quickly. Easy setup.
Love ndax❤️
Excellent service. Went over and above
Its my first time but i think its good.. thank you
Great interface for trading, wish the had VeChain and Unibright on the exchange also.
Fast service
After a few mishaps and hopefully with more experience getting the hang of it
Awesome support everybody and big one to Tony thanks again
NDAX Inc is rated 4.29 based on 35 reviews