NDAX Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend NDAX Inc
Read NDAX Inc Reviews

About NDAX Inc:

Cryptocurrency can be overwhelming, simplify it with NDAX; A platform that works.

NDAX is Canada’s most secure trading platform, offering a world-class experience for individuals and institutions to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, EOS, Cardano, Stellar and Dogecoin in the fastest, safest and most compliant manner.

invest@ndax.io

Tell us how NDAX Inc made you happy
Great interface for trading, wish the had VeChain and Unibright on the exchange also.
Fast service
After a few mishaps and hopefully with more experience getting the hang of it
Awesome support everybody and big one to Tony thanks again
Reasonable fees. Great support. Quick deposits (less than 60 seconds in my experience). I did my research, and am happy I chose NDAX.
When I wanted to start buying crypto I tried Coinbase, took around 4 weeks to get approved and then i got banned for no damn reason, then I tried Bitbuy and they were good but the fees and prices were so much higher so I started looking for an alternative. Thats when I found NDAX and boy oh boy i couldn't be happier. NDAX is fast, reliable, they approved me in no time and the deposits are fast, buying crypto is daaaamn easy and sending it to my ledger is easier. I really love NDAX and don't see myself trading elsewhere!
Customer service has been quick and efficient. Platform itself is good, clearly security-oriented (2FA etc), and information on spread, order book etc is very helpful. For deposits, would suggest a more simple form as inputting the name will always be the same information (obviously the name would be the person on the account), and it should all be done in one form (rather than entering name and amount, then clicking continue to the next part). Also an iOS app is needed!
Awesome service
Excellent customer service!
Needs more coin options.
Great communication through email and the chat box. Verification was fast and your customer service was patient and helpful in walking me through the initial funding of my account.Thanks!
Always good service, what i like more about NDAX is : there is a support team available to help and, they do there job very well . Keep on doing the good job Guys we appreciate that.

Ben
I was very pleased with how NDAX customer service responded to me. My questions were quickly answered, clear and understandable, I got what I wanted and was able to performed what I needed to do on the NDAX sight, without any frustration. Please keep up the good work. Thank you Wayne Nash.
Excellent follow up. Referred your services to others with confidence.
Great job and thank you.
It’s very interesting and nice
Happy to do business with you! You have been very helpful. πŸ˜€
Fast as usual. Best exchange on the planet.
I love Ndax, the platform is user friendly, customer service is great. Keep doing the good job.
My experience with NDAX has been great so far. Helpful knowledgeable team!
NDAX Inc is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews