NDAX Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend NDAX Inc
Read NDAX Inc Reviews

invest@ndax.io

Tell us how NDAX Inc made you happy
if you've been unfortunate enough to come across an infectual trader and as a result you ended loosing your money, I'm recommending these trustworthy and field-tested Recovery Expert Team.. contact at angelacanutt @ gmail. com for help relating to trade loss
They are always there to help if you need.
Honestly, i am super happy to be a member of NDAX and to have support from them .... amazing team ..... always helpful to the maximum .....they always give their best....and always fixed any or all the issues i ever had.....super happy and proud to be a NDAX client and to have that amazing team support.....thumbs up all the way and i give them 10 stars .....5 stars is not enuff...
Thank you for the good service.
Excellent exchange. Customer service is very good and quick!
Great team, great support.
Le processus de vérification n'est
pas clair. Ça fait plusieurs fois que je dépose ma demande. Il y a toujours quelque chose qui ne fonctionne pas.
Client Service respond quickly. Easy setup.
Love ndax❤️
Excellent service. Went over and above
Its my first time but i think its good.. thank you
Great interface for trading, wish the had VeChain and Unibright on the exchange also.
Fast service
After a few mishaps and hopefully with more experience getting the hang of it
Awesome support everybody and big one to Tony thanks again
Reasonable fees. Great support. Quick deposits (less than 60 seconds in my experience). I did my research, and am happy I chose NDAX.
When I wanted to start buying crypto I tried Coinbase, took around 4 weeks to get approved and then i got banned for no damn reason, then I tried Bitbuy and they were good but the fees and prices were so much higher so I started looking for an alternative. Thats when I found NDAX and boy oh boy i couldn't be happier. NDAX is fast, reliable, they approved me in no time and the deposits are fast, buying crypto is daaaamn easy and sending it to my ledger is easier. I really love NDAX and don't see myself trading elsewhere!
Customer service has been quick and efficient. Platform itself is good, clearly security-oriented (2FA etc), and information on spread, order book etc is very helpful. For deposits, would suggest a more simple form as inputting the name will always be the same information (obviously the name would be the person on the account), and it should all be done in one form (rather than entering name and amount, then clicking continue to the next part). Also an iOS app is needed!
Awesome service