Ned Stevens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ned Stevens
I am very happy with the service.
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 2 months ago
Great service and feedback
(Fairfield, 07004-2506) - Posted 2 months ago
I really appreciate the quick response and turn around. Thank you Ned Stevens!
H Williams
The windows have lint and other items on them. They are not clear!
("Danbury, 06810") - Posted 2 months ago
Great service at a reasonable price. Arrived as scheduled. Performed professionally and efficiently.
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 3 months ago
Always professional; always doing a great job
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 3 months ago
I have used Ned Stevens several seasons for routine gutter cleaning and their performance was acceptable. This past Winter, after a gutter cleaning, they left a note on my door that my roof needed extra attention, which, when I called back to follow up, was about some roof shingle mold which they offered to clean. I asked the work to be scheduled for the Spring (2020). Because of CoVid-19 delays, the work was not completed until July. The day after the workers left, two beautiful, well established 6-7 foot high Rhododendron shrubs on the side of my house suddenly started to shrivel up, and within 2 more days were essentially dead. With a little investigation, I figured out that they were right under a porch rain leader's outflow. The outflow that had previously fed them with water and leaf "compost", which is why they had grown so luxuriantly, had now killed them with concentrated toxic roof-cleaning chemicals. As soon as I discerned what had happened, I called Ned Stevens to lodge a complaint, and eventually also sent pictures. Although the customer service receptionists have been very receptive and polite, I have so far, 3 weeks later, still heard nothing from management about how they propose to remedy the problem or reimburse me for my loss. In fact, the eMail requesting my Review was the only communication I've received -- so this is my review! To say the least, I am VERY disappointed that no one from Ned Stevens has contacted me yet to follow up!
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 3 months ago
Technicians are professional upon arrival, get to work immediately and address any concerns I surface. Always check that leaders are not clogged.
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 3 months ago
The service providers were professional and did a great job.
("Winchester, 01890") - Posted 3 months ago
Ned Stevens has been cleaning my gutters for many years. They always go an excellent job and clean up beautifully after work is complete. I had some new gutters installed and had some problems, they corrected this easily while to original contractor did not know what to do!
("Chantilly, 20152") - Posted 3 months ago
I have one of the plans that Ned Stevens offers. I am very pleased with the process. When it was time to have my gutters cleaned again. They came out while I was at work, did their job. Very easy process.
("Chantilly, 20152") - Posted 3 months ago
You never came back to remove the leaves you left on the small balcony outside the 2nd floor master bedroom.
I had to clean them off myself as they were attracting a multitude of ants. I then had to spray the decking afterwards to kill.off the ants.
("Laurel, 20724") - Posted 3 months ago
On time, professional with response to my questions. These gentleman were kind and efficient.
("Midland, 28107") - Posted 3 months ago
Good service
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 3 months ago
Very pleased. I expected a quick scoop of the leaves from the gutter. They did excellent and cleaned with a pressure washer. Thank you.
("Fairfield, 07004") - Posted 3 months ago
All done well to keep the gutters clean to drain...Thank You Ned..
Ned Stevens Gutter is a reliable and good com
pany, and they do a good work.
Ned Stevens replaced all the gutters on our town home and my husband I are pleased with their excellent service and quick work! It took just over an hour and they were very efficient. The gutters have performed beautifully with all the rain we've had lately. We really appreciate their expertise!
I recently had my roof and siding cleaned. I am very, very happy with how clean they both look. Great job !!
Excellent workmanship done