Ned Stevens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ned Stevens
Team, and work done, was thorough and professional. Thank you, Ned Stevens.
Having used Ned Stevens for gutter cleaning , roof cleaning & gutter repair , we’ve always found their workers to be very efficient & thorough . We would not hesitate to recommend Ned Stevens to anyone requiring your services - thank you .
Hired them to do two homes which they did in the same day. Both were done professionally with no problems. Would certainly hire them again!
They do a comprehensive good job
Gentlemen that cleaned my gutters today may 23rd were professional and did excellent job
Excellent service, great attitude and personable people, and very responsive to questions.
Great customer service great service highly recommend.
They are a very reliable and professional organization.
Excellent job cleaning my gutters, cleaned up well also!! Very pleased
Totally professional. Worked quickly. Did an excellent job.
The person who came to check my roof several weeks ago, was present for less than 10 or 15 minutes. He then left abruptly with no communication with me. I was on my front porch the entire time he was here and I heard no action on the roof other than his arrival and departure. Neither did I see or hear any action in the gutters.

There was something visible stuck in the “chimney” before and after his visit.

Within a very short time—ie approximately an hour—after his departure, I checked my computer and discovered that $700 had already been deducted from my bank account.

I was both confused and outraged and called your office immediately. I was informed that it was likely the same person or another would return....but that never happened; neither did any other communication.

I will not use your services again or recommend you to another home owner in my neighborhood.
I regret this as I have in the past had a much better experience.
Always do a first rate job. Been using you for years.
Great to not have to worry about gutter maintenance. The team shows up on time and takes of everything without leaving a trace other than a thank you note. Love it!
prompt, efficoent, neat
Great folks proving excellent customer service in the front office and at my home!
I am always please with the service i get.
Used there service for a short time now but am totally satisfied and I would recommend 😊
I am pleased with Ned Stevens services.
you guys are the best
Company very well organized customer service is excellent and they do a good job.
Ned Stevens is rated 4.79 based on 117 reviews