Nest Wraps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Wraps
Read Nest Wraps Reviews
Love the rugs . Beautiful
This is my second purchase from Cloud 9 Rugs, and have had no problems at all. Quick delivery and pleased with rugs. No hesitation to buy again.
Easy to order, quick to arrive and very satisfied with the product and value for money.
Fantastic rug and looks great in our new house.
Great rug, great price - super quick service. Thank you
Very helpful staff and good service.
Prompt service, website easy to navigate, and the rug looks amazing in our family room.
Easy website to use and the lady in the shop was really nice and approachable
Great customer service and very fast delivery. I'm very happy with the rug I chose. Thanks Cloud 9 team!
Havent received product..unable to comment
Omg service and product is amazing..I am thrilled with my mat and can't wait to have my larger one delivered..
Prompt email regarding delivery and deliver was super fast. I can not recommend this company enough. I even went so far as to put a notice up in our lunch room to share my experience.
I would fully recommend anyone to purchase from this company.
Thanks again..
Vidette
I placed my order over a week ago and I haven’t received it yet and not sure when it’s due to arrive?
I’ve never received any form of communication to keep me updated.
Better communication would go along way.
Hi Dawn

We are sorry for the hassles caused.

Our auto-tracking email sent out every day 7 pm, unfortunately, due to the spam filter, it may land in your spam

Hopefully, you enjoy the products by now

Nest Wraps Team
We love our rug! Thank you for the quick delivery and we are still amazed at the price.. the designer look at a third of the price :) Happy customer.
Fast delivery ! Great price and service
We love our rug! Thanks for the quick delivery.
Very pleased with my rug. Great price, super soft, snug on my toes, great design. Was surprised how fast it arrived too. Excellent service
Product has not been received yet.
Good product at a fair price. Very prompt delivery
Great service. Very quick and were super friendly when I rang.
I am thrilled with my rugs. Real quality, true to design and super soft! I would definitely purchase again.
Nest Wraps is rated 4.78 based on 253 reviews