Nest Wraps Reviews

Hillcrest
North Shore
Auckland

Tell us how Nest Wraps made you happy
Great customer service and very fast delivery. I'm very happy with the rug I chose. Thanks Cloud 9 team!
Havent received product..unable to comment
Omg service and product is amazing..I am thrilled with my mat and can't wait to have my larger one delivered..
Prompt email regarding delivery and deliver was super fast. I can not recommend this company enough. I even went so far as to put a notice up in our lunch room to share my experience.
I would fully recommend anyone to purchase from this company.
Thanks again..
Vidette
I placed my order over a week ago and I haven’t received it yet and not sure when it’s due to arrive?
I’ve never received any form of communication to keep me updated.
Better communication would go along way.
Hi Dawn

We are sorry for the hassles caused.

Our auto-tracking email sent out every day 7 pm, unfortunately, due to the spam filter, it may land in your spam

Hopefully, you enjoy the products by now

Nest Wraps Team
We love our rug! Thank you for the quick delivery and we are still amazed at the price.. the designer look at a third of the price :) Happy customer.
Fast delivery ! Great price and service
We love our rug! Thanks for the quick delivery.
Very pleased with my rug. Great price, super soft, snug on my toes, great design. Was surprised how fast it arrived too. Excellent service
Product has not been received yet.
Good product at a fair price. Very prompt delivery
Great service. Very quick and were super friendly when I rang.
I am thrilled with my rugs. Real quality, true to design and super soft! I would definitely purchase again.
We are loving our new rugs, they are so soft and well made. We placed our order on a Wednesday and received the next day, such amazing service. Will definitely order again when we need more, we have already recommended to our family who have already placed an order.
Great rug and excellent service!
Extremely quick delivery. Efficient communication with order, invoice and tracking/shipping information. Beautiful rug :) Excellent 5 stars! Highly recommend.
Great rug, quick delivery!
Really happy with the cowhide!
It was delivered very quickly and great value
Hi
Online service was great
I have yet to receive my purchase so can not comment about it
I understand there is delays in postage due to coved 19
Hi

I ordered a number of jute mats and within one business days they were delivered to my door. Tge mats were great and I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend Cloud9rugs!
So happy with my rug. Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. The quality is extremely good and the sizing was bang on. I'll be shopping here again for sure.
Nest Wraps is rated 4.77 based on 245 reviews