Nest Wraps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Wraps
Read Nest Wraps Reviews
Really happy with the cowhide!
It was delivered very quickly and great value
Hi
Online service was great
I have yet to receive my purchase so can not comment about it
I understand there is delays in postage due to coved 19
Hi

I ordered a number of jute mats and within one business days they were delivered to my door. Tge mats were great and I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend Cloud9rugs!
So happy with my rug. Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. The quality is extremely good and the sizing was bang on. I'll be shopping here again for sure.
The online service was very good but I have not received my order as yet so can not comment on my purchase. I do understand due to coved 19 there will be delays .
I bought two jute mats and absolutely love them. Great quality!
awesome service- love the jute rugs
I am in love with the rug. Very quick service, receive it within 3 days of purchase.
Ordered my rug online on a Monday morning and it arrived on my doorstep on Tuesday morning. I'm so happy with my purchase. Its even better than I expected.
I found it very disappointing that I made an order and I didn't received a confirmation about my purchase. On top of that, it was then that I was told that what I purchased is going to be arriving almost 2 months later. It would have been useful to know this before I spent $300.
We love the jute runners but on the website it said the width was 80 cms which was the perfect width for our space. Both runners are wider, 83 cm and 85 cms measured. We have them in our space and they look fantastic but one is definitely too wide for it.
Excellent service
Very quick delivery, easy to deal with, products are exactly as shown in the photograph
Great service and wonderful rug!
Great service, would definitely recommend.
Ordering and payment was easy, pleased with my purchase, not bad quality for the price.
Great selection of rugs at great prices. Recently bought a lovely white and brown cow hide rug and couldn't be happier.
Very quick - ordered on line - picked up an hour later. Rug was better quality than I expected for the price.
Beautiful soft circular rug delivered in super fast time even during Lockdown! Thank you, we’re very happy!
Lovely jute mats to compliment our bathrooms. Free freight and most quickly dispatched. Thank you Cloud9rugs.
Nest Wraps is rated 4.78 based on 249 reviews