Nest Wraps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Wraps
Read Nest Wraps Reviews
Literally the softest durable rugs I've come across. Soo lush that last home we sold the buyer specifically asked our agent if they could purchase 3 of the cloud 9 rugs off us. This orders was for my 7th and 8th rug and they arrived with in 2 days! Awsome company to deal with backed up with an awsome product. Amber
Excellent quality and service
Cloud 9 rugs were wonderful! Great service
Next day delivery despite being in alert level 3! We couldn’t be happier with our beautiful cowhide. Excellent service and quality product. Have recommended to a number of friends and family.
Brilliant. Quick, easy and arrived the next day. Quality is really good.
We brought our beautiful rug and it came so fast, the quality is so beautiful, its so soft! Spills are easy to. Wipe up! Delivery was very fast, though I will say it was not contact less the man asked me to sign for it with his own pen... So maybe this could be looked at for the time in the pandemic?
Great rugs, great price and great delivery performance - I pleasant transaction.

Thanks
Great service and awesome quality thankyou
We love the rug!!! It exceeded all our expectations. Great service also. I highly recommend Cloud9rugs.
Really quick arrival, almost overnight! Beautiful rug, looks fantastic in our lounge and makes it so much cosier. Cat and dog absolutely love it too and seem to prefer it over the soft squishy couch. Good quality despite the price suggesting otherwise. Thank you!
Very satisfied with the quality and also the price. Usually another place will have more expensive price for this kind of quality rug! Def in love!
Great product great service
Great rug for a fabulous price!!
Nice quality with good price, very satisfied!
Awesome rug very soft good quality!
Beautiful rugs!! So happy with them. The Moroccan one is So soft and well made. Glad I spent that little bit extra to get top quality but still very affordable.
Will be recommending cloud 9 to everyone. Even in lockdown fast delivery.Thanks So much
Great service ,and very pleased with my rug,Kenza ,love it
Love my new jute runner rug - wish I had come to you guys first! Description was perfect, query answered promptly - I’ll be shopping again with you! Tina
Great quality, for a great price. Very happy with my new rug! Thankyou!
Love our rug!