Nest Wraps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Wraps
Read Nest Wraps Reviews
Fast, easy, great quality and great price point! Saved myself 2/3rds the cost of the exact same rug at a designer store. Will be shopping here first next time!
What an easy ordering process! The rug is awesome and arrived really quickly. Thanks very much. We love it!
So happy with the Moroccan Diamond rug, very soft and great quality. Shipping was very fast also.
The rug sent to me was not the same as shown on the website I have now been told I will lose $30 to obtain a refund plus the cost to ship the rug back. I am still waiting on a reply from my last email 2 days ago so the communication is also poor
Fast shipping and great quality
Fast delivery. It suited in our room nicely.  I am pleased. Thank you.
Item was not in stock and has not been refunded as yet with no answer to my email query.
Good products
Cheap delivery cost and prompt service.
loved my new rug, thanks
Super easy and was delivered within a couple days
Lovely rug very happy looks amazing
This rug is lovely and soft and looks really good, but it is not going to last the distance. I have had it down for two weeks in front of my couch. I am the only one walking across it and the only time I walk on it, is to sit on the couch. After this short time, the area in front of the couch is clumped and the fibres are stuck together. It was my birthday present too, so I'm a bit disappointed. I read prior to purchasing, that Moroccan rugs aren't for high traffic areas, but this isn't a high traffic area at all, so I'm not sure where to put it as it seems that it can't handle any traffic at all. Wishing I'd purchased something different.
Excellent product and service
Quick delivery very happy with the lovely soft mat
Many thanks
prompt delivery and quality product
I still haven’t received the rug. The courier service you use is completely useless.
Excellent product and service
Excellent product ,we highly rate their service
Great communication, very fast delivery and very happy with the product. Thanks, Sylvia
Perfect thanks!