Nest Wraps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nest Wraps
Read Nest Wraps Reviews
I love my new rug. I had been looking for a long time and finally I found this one which was perfect for the space. It arrived in super quick time, hassle free.
Easy to order, quick and exactly as photos
Great rugs. They rely lift a room.
great rug thank you!
Good communication, and was pleased my refund was attended to promptly, thank you. Just disappointed the website did not detail the item I wanted was no longer available. Perhaps the website could be updated when this occurs to avoid disappointment?
Sorry about the hassles Karen, we will ensure to keep up the stock level accuracy in the future.
Great rug. Very soft and fits the room perfectly..
Very good communication and product. Arrived promptly and very happy with my purchase.
Very easy to order and very quick delivery. Beautiful, quality rug, obsessed!
Thick lush and fluffy with an Indie Home look. Total designer on the super cheap! Go for it.
Great quick delivery thanks
Very poor service. Huge delay as rug that was in stock when I ordered and paid was suddenly only available on back order. After waiting weeks was advised that rug not available at all. Very disappointing
Hi Kristen I am so sorry about the hassles caused, the problem happened since the miscommunication between purchasing staff and our salesperson, I am happy to offer your larger size jute same price if you are still interested, feel free to email us attn to me, thanks Ryan, Owner of Cloud9 Rugs
Can't review as still haven't received the rug!
Hi Pru, sorry to see you still haven't received the rug, we have checked the tracking system showing that the rug was signed by your NZ Post driver on the 4th Feb, we hope you like your rug by the time you got it!
Very helpful online chats and very quick delivery. Product great value and quality.
Good customer service and love the rug!
Great rugs & fast service. Definitely buy from again
Very happy with our purchase. Great communication and service. Thanks
So soft and fluffy! The best rug ever! I would have this as a carpet all around my house if I could!😆😆😆
Wow! couldn't believe when my rug arrived! It was soooo Quick! thanks guys, but I still have to open the rug, cleaning my deck first, will let you know, but I bought a bigger one earlier for my front deck, looks AMAZING!!! excellent quality out door rug!!
Very happy with the product
Great and fast service, thank you :)
Nest Wraps is rated 4.78 based on 251 reviews