nextlogodesigns.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend nextlogodesigns.com.au

Tell us how nextlogodesigns.com.au made you happy
David designed a website for our real estate management company. David did countless revisions for us and provided his professional opinion where needed. I plan to have David build two additional websites for us in the near future. David was prompt with responding to revisions and was available on the chat via phone when needed.
If you are looking for a brilliant logo design then I would recommend Next Logo Designs for this purpose. It is a great company to work with because they will offer you an array of customized logo designs in a timely manner. I just told them what I was looking for and they provided some excellent logos to choose from which were too good that it became hard for me to choose one. You can easily get a professional logo at affordable price range. I am very much pleased with their quality of work.
As a small business owner I did not have high marketing budget to differentiate my brand through extravagant advertising practices. I was much concerned about the logo design of my company as it is the first impression that people will have about my company. My company is highly pleased to work with Next Logo Designs. They are very responsive, patient and always ready to assist their clients. They have provided a range of some classic designs to choose from. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a logo.
Had Chris Jones as my account manager to update logos and stationary. Extremely Happy with his work, can do attitude and delivery. Chris’s logos and stationary designs were exceptional and met the exact criteria we were looking for. Ask for Chris and you can’t go wrong.
Juliana is very helpful and responsive to all my questions. I have had several websites built now and continue my business with Juliana due to her diligence and this is building my confidence in her for future work. Thanks Juliana
I was so impressed with the whole experience. They are excellent, the videos were fantastic, creative, superb quality and so in tune with the brief and what I was looking for. I look forward to working with Next Logo Designs on my next project. Thank you!
Excellent standard of logo designs. Adhered the short deadline and delivered exactly what was asked for.
Very talented Logo Designer. Fast turnaround. I am really Happy with them!
The team were AMAZING. What a kind of company, professional, excellent service. Came up with an intelligent and elegant logo, didn't stop until we were fully satisfied! We will recommend Next Logo Designs for sure, thank you again, it was a pleasure working with them.
Next Logo Designs was terrific to work with & provided excellent, quick analysis with actionable items to help us improve our SEO.
Excellent job! I am very pleased with the video we received. They were able to use our script and understand our vision with very little direction. Great Work!
Very helpful and easy organisation to use. Would recommend them.
I've used them for many videos and I keep coming back. Good to work with and they deliver what they say they are going to deliver.
Next Logo Designs is a talented artist with a happy personality. They are delightful and creative, and the has an eye for detail. It is a pleasure to work with them. They were quick to turn my concepts int beautiful designs. Thank you, Next Logo Design I love what you have created!
Next Logo Designs team was great to work with, super responsive and incorporated all of our feedback and revisions. The entire process has been professional, through and timely. I cannot say enough about what the team has done. They know what they’re doing and are loyal to their work. The result was first class and we will be happy to come back to Next Logo Designs with future projects.
Wonderful service. Chris was so helpful and had a lot of patience with us while working out our logo preferences.
They’re the complete package both extremely creative and patient. Unlike other vendors, they take the time to educate us on what they’re doing so we can have confidence in their work. That helped us trust how our money was being spent. Highly Recommended!
Next Logo Design proved themselves every time I edited my web design with them. I recommend everyone to have that experience I have with them.
The Company was a very feasible option for me due to the low prices and efficient service. The company reviewed my requirements and provided me a dedicated account manager, who was always available when I required clarification. As per the stated time, I was also provided my designs and could launch my business successfully. For all those who fear fraudulent service, I can vouch for this company!
nextlogodesigns.com.au is rated 4.52 based on 44 reviews