nextlogodesigns.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend nextlogodesigns.com.au

Tell us how nextlogodesigns.com.au made you happy
Don't be fooled by the positive reviews.

Company was previously known as craftive branding. They were shutdown after tens of customers went to fair trading. Have a look at their reviews first. Company has been known to create their own reviews to fool customers into engagement.

This review will probably be pushed to the bottom of the list after a few more positive reviews will all of a sudden appear. Save yourself the time and argro and DO NOT USE this JOKE of a company.

Firstly they are not based in Australia despite contact details to the contrary. Company is not registered in AUS (no ABN) so if something does go wrong you have not rights. Clients listed on their website are stock images and made up reviews.

Now if this isn't a warning enough lets talk about the quality of their work. Well you can only judge quality if the work is delivered. Mine wasn't after nearly a year. Thousands of excuses mostly blaming me because what we initially agreed to do was all of a sudden to complicated. (happily took my money after agreeing to scope of project).

Communication poor and from several different people (i think its probably one person taking on many different alias to make the company look bigger than they are)

Honestly spent thousands with them (yes im the clown who threw bad good money after bad to try and rectify things based on their suggestions). And i dont even have any website to show for it.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF ANY HEARTACHE AND DO NOT USE. dont make the same mistake i did.

Ive tried my best to warn you. I also encourage others to write post if they have used either companies before. Due to the nature of their business they will probably create another business to cover this one up. So annoying and i feel for anyone who gets caught in this trap.
The stuff just trying you to get the payment done and promise you for your needed timeline but after you done the payment they do what they want and they forgot their promises. I asked them if you not giving my logo by the time you promis I want to get my payment back.. They said this is not possible.
I feel so frustrated as I was in hurry and I trusted them.
THEY ARE A SCAM THEY WILL RIDE YOU FOR EVERY CENT YOU GOT
Don't give your Credit Card, They can charge whatever they like, no ABN, no tax receipt!!!!!!!! no answer to your phone call.
Next Logo Designs was terrific to work with & provided excellent, quick analysis with actionable items to help us improve our SEO.
The Company was a very feasible option for me due to the low prices and efficient service. The company reviewed my requirements and provided me a dedicated account manager, who was always available when I required clarification. As per the stated time, I was also provided my designs and could launch my business successfully. For all those who fear fraudulent service, I can vouch for this company!
For sure, your choice for logo designing! The company has a simple procedure which is initiated at your order placement. The company then offers fast turnover time and thus, completes the logo designing and provides you the samples for revisions. Once you finalize the designs, you can instantly receive their delivery. The best part is that if you are somehow not happy with the designs, you can gain your money back. Keep up the good work!
Brilliant Work! The company provided me a dedicated account manager, who was extremely professional and fulfilled all the requirements as per our contract. The great thing about the company is their commitment towards customers which made me feel safe and secure. Their provision of free stationery was also a major pulling factor for me!
nextlogodesigns.com.au is rated 4.34 based on 50 reviews