nextlogodesigns.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend nextlogodesigns.com.au

Tell us how nextlogodesigns.com.au made you happy
THEY ARE A SCAM THEY WILL RIDE YOU FOR EVERY CENT YOU GOT
It’s scam don’t get into their trap, they are very rude and they are not based in australia don’t get into their trap
I am disgusted and appalled with the service here so far. I have waited a month for a logo. I specifically asked them to change some minor things. What did they do? They sent me more useless logos that have absolutely nothing to do with my business and didn't read or listen to the exact suggestions I provided along with my own mesh of ideas. I knew I was in trouble there. Finally, after a month I have a logo that is simply put as tolerable. However, hidden fees?! I was told I need to pay another 500 dollars to register my logo when there was no mention of that up front. Hidden fees, bad communication, very slow etc. DO NOT CHOOSE THEM!!!! I am now stuck as I know they will not give me my money back. Still waiting on the different formats of my logo I did choose and a website. Rediculous. Can't do anything to promote my business, get labels or anything made because I am still waiting on them!!! Never again!!! Please choose someone else!!!
Don't give your Credit Card, They can charge whatever they like, no ABN, no tax receipt!!!!!!!! no answer to your phone call.
Don't be fooled by the positive reviews.

Company was previously known as craftive branding. They were shutdown after tens of customers went to fair trading. Have a look at their reviews first. Company has been known to create their own reviews to fool customers into engagement.

This review will probably be pushed to the bottom of the list after a few more positive reviews will all of a sudden appear. Save yourself the time and argro and DO NOT USE this JOKE of a company.

Firstly they are not based in Australia despite contact details to the contrary. Company is not registered in AUS (no ABN) so if something does go wrong you have not rights. Clients listed on their website are stock images and made up reviews.

Now if this isn't a warning enough lets talk about the quality of their work. Well you can only judge quality if the work is delivered. Mine wasn't after nearly a year. Thousands of excuses mostly blaming me because what we initially agreed to do was all of a sudden to complicated. (happily took my money after agreeing to scope of project).

Communication poor and from several different people (i think its probably one person taking on many different alias to make the company look bigger than they are)

Honestly spent thousands with them (yes im the clown who threw bad good money after bad to try and rectify things based on their suggestions). And i dont even have any website to show for it.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF ANY HEARTACHE AND DO NOT USE. dont make the same mistake i did.

Ive tried my best to warn you. I also encourage others to write post if they have used either companies before. Due to the nature of their business they will probably create another business to cover this one up. So annoying and i feel for anyone who gets caught in this trap.
nextlogodesigns.com.au is rated 4.52 based on 44 reviews