nextlogodesigns.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend nextlogodesigns.com.au

Tell us how nextlogodesigns.com.au made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Company was previously known as craftive branding. They were shutdown after tens of customers went to fair trading. Have a look at their reviews first. Company has been known to create their own reviews to fool customers into engagement. This review will probably be pushed to the bottom of the list after a few more positive reviews will all of a sudden appear. Save yourself the time and argro and DO NOT USE this JOKE of a company. Firstly they are not based in Australia despite contact details to the contrary. Company is not registered in AUS (no ABN) so if something does go wrong you have not rights. Clients listed on their website are stock images and made up reviews. Now if this isn't a warning enough lets talk about the quality of their work. Well you can only judge quality if the work is delivered. Mine wasn't after nearly a year. Thousands of excuses mostly blaming me because what we initially agreed to do was all of a sudden to complicated. (happily took my money after agreeing to scope of project). Communication poor and from several different people (i think its probably one person taking on many different alias to make the company look bigger than they are) Honestly spent thousands with them (yes im the clown who threw bad good money after bad to try and rectify things based on their suggestions). And i dont even have any website to show for it. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF ANY HEARTACHE AND DO NOT USE. dont make the same mistake i did. Ive tried my best to warn you. I also encourage others to write post if they have used either companies before. Due to the nature of their business they will probably create another business to cover this one up. So annoying and i feel for anyone who gets caught in this trap.
Juliana is very helpful and responsive to all my questions. I have had several websites built now and continue my business with Juliana due to her diligence and this is building my confidence in her for future work. Thanks Juliana
I was so impressed with the whole experience. They are excellent, the videos were fantastic, creative, superb quality and so in tune with the brief and what I was looking for. I look forward to working with Next Logo Designs on my next project. Thank you!
Excellent standard of logo designs. Adhered the short deadline and delivered exactly what was asked for.
Very talented Logo Designer. Fast turnaround. I am really Happy with them!
The team were AMAZING. What a kind of company, professional, excellent service. Came up with an intelligent and elegant logo, didn't stop until we were fully satisfied! We will recommend Next Logo Designs for sure, thank you again, it was a pleasure working with them.
Next Logo Designs was terrific to work with & provided excellent, quick analysis with actionable items to help us improve our SEO.
Excellent job! I am very pleased with the video we received. They were able to use our script and understand our vision with very little direction. Great Work!
Very helpful and easy organisation to use. Would recommend them.
I've used them for many videos and I keep coming back. Good to work with and they deliver what they say they are going to deliver.
Next Logo Designs is a talented artist with a happy personality. They are delightful and creative, and the has an eye for detail. It is a pleasure to work with them. They were quick to turn my concepts int beautiful designs. Thank you, Next Logo Design I love what you have created!
Next Logo Designs team was great to work with, super responsive and incorporated all of our feedback and revisions. The entire process has been professional, through and timely. I cannot say enough about what the team has done. They know what they’re doing and are loyal to their work. The result was first class and we will be happy to come back to Next Logo Designs with future projects.
Wonderful service. Chris was so helpful and had a lot of patience with us while working out our logo preferences.
They’re the complete package both extremely creative and patient. Unlike other vendors, they take the time to educate us on what they’re doing so we can have confidence in their work. That helped us trust how our money was being spent. Highly Recommended!
Next Logo Design proved themselves every time I edited my web design with them. I recommend everyone to have that experience I have with them.
The Company was a very feasible option for me due to the low prices and efficient service. The company reviewed my requirements and provided me a dedicated account manager, who was always available when I required clarification. As per the stated time, I was also provided my designs and could launch my business successfully. For all those who fear fraudulent service, I can vouch for this company!
The company deserves 5 stars for their customer satisfaction! The account manager was kind enough to follow all the suggestions and also pitched in useful ideas which helped in making my designs better. The company also maintained a professional tone in my contract as they provided all the required designs on time and offered revisions as per their commitment. I’d definitely recommend the company to all those who require logo designing.
For sure, your choice for logo designing! The company has a simple procedure which is initiated at your order placement. The company then offers fast turnover time and thus, completes the logo designing and provides you the samples for revisions. Once you finalize the designs, you can instantly receive their delivery. The best part is that if you are somehow not happy with the designs, you can gain your money back. Keep up the good work!
Brilliant Work! The company provided me a dedicated account manager, who was extremely professional and fulfilled all the requirements as per our contract. The great thing about the company is their commitment towards customers which made me feel safe and secure. Their provision of free stationery was also a major pulling factor for me!
nextlogodesigns.com.au is rated 4.89 based on 35 reviews