nextlogodesigns.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend nextlogodesigns.com.au

Tell us how nextlogodesigns.com.au made you happy
It’s scam don’t get into their trap, they are very rude and they are not based in australia don’t get into their trap
I am disgusted and appalled with the service here so far. I have waited a month for a logo. I specifically asked them to change some minor things. What did they do? They sent me more useless logos that have absolutely nothing to do with my business and didn't read or listen to the exact suggestions I provided along with my own mesh of ideas. I knew I was in trouble there. Finally, after a month I have a logo that is simply put as tolerable. However, hidden fees?! I was told I need to pay another 500 dollars to register my logo when there was no mention of that up front. Hidden fees, bad communication, very slow etc. DO NOT CHOOSE THEM!!!! I am now stuck as I know they will not give me my money back. Still waiting on the different formats of my logo I did choose and a website. Rediculous. Can't do anything to promote my business, get labels or anything made because I am still waiting on them!!! Never again!!! Please choose someone else!!!
David designed a website for our real estate management company. David did countless revisions for us and provided his professional opinion where needed. I plan to have David build two additional websites for us in the near future. David was prompt with responding to revisions and was available on the chat via phone when needed.
If you are looking for a brilliant logo design then I would recommend Next Logo Designs for this purpose. It is a great company to work with because they will offer you an array of customized logo designs in a timely manner. I just told them what I was looking for and they provided some excellent logos to choose from which were too good that it became hard for me to choose one. You can easily get a professional logo at affordable price range. I am very much pleased with their quality of work.
As a small business owner I did not have high marketing budget to differentiate my brand through extravagant advertising practices. I was much concerned about the logo design of my company as it is the first impression that people will have about my company. My company is highly pleased to work with Next Logo Designs. They are very responsive, patient and always ready to assist their clients. They have provided a range of some classic designs to choose from. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a logo.
Had Chris Jones as my account manager to update logos and stationary. Extremely Happy with his work, can do attitude and delivery. Chris’s logos and stationary designs were exceptional and met the exact criteria we were looking for. Ask for Chris and you can’t go wrong.
Don't give your Credit Card, They can charge whatever they like, no ABN, no tax receipt!!!!!!!! no answer to your phone call.
Don't be fooled by the positive reviews.

Company was previously known as craftive branding. They were shutdown after tens of customers went to fair trading. Have a look at their reviews first. Company has been known to create their own reviews to fool customers into engagement.

This review will probably be pushed to the bottom of the list after a few more positive reviews will all of a sudden appear. Save yourself the time and argro and DO NOT USE this JOKE of a company.

Firstly they are not based in Australia despite contact details to the contrary. Company is not registered in AUS (no ABN) so if something does go wrong you have not rights. Clients listed on their website are stock images and made up reviews.

Now if this isn't a warning enough lets talk about the quality of their work. Well you can only judge quality if the work is delivered. Mine wasn't after nearly a year. Thousands of excuses mostly blaming me because what we initially agreed to do was all of a sudden to complicated. (happily took my money after agreeing to scope of project).

Communication poor and from several different people (i think its probably one person taking on many different alias to make the company look bigger than they are)

Honestly spent thousands with them (yes im the clown who threw bad good money after bad to try and rectify things based on their suggestions). And i dont even have any website to show for it.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF ANY HEARTACHE AND DO NOT USE. dont make the same mistake i did.

Ive tried my best to warn you. I also encourage others to write post if they have used either companies before. Due to the nature of their business they will probably create another business to cover this one up. So annoying and i feel for anyone who gets caught in this trap.
Juliana is very helpful and responsive to all my questions. I have had several websites built now and continue my business with Juliana due to her diligence and this is building my confidence in her for future work. Thanks Juliana
I was so impressed with the whole experience. They are excellent, the videos were fantastic, creative, superb quality and so in tune with the brief and what I was looking for. I look forward to working with Next Logo Designs on my next project. Thank you!
Excellent standard of logo designs. Adhered the short deadline and delivered exactly what was asked for.
Very talented Logo Designer. Fast turnaround. I am really Happy with them!
The team were AMAZING. What a kind of company, professional, excellent service. Came up with an intelligent and elegant logo, didn't stop until we were fully satisfied! We will recommend Next Logo Designs for sure, thank you again, it was a pleasure working with them.
Next Logo Designs was terrific to work with & provided excellent, quick analysis with actionable items to help us improve our SEO.
Excellent job! I am very pleased with the video we received. They were able to use our script and understand our vision with very little direction. Great Work!
Very helpful and easy organisation to use. Would recommend them.
I've used them for many videos and I keep coming back. Good to work with and they deliver what they say they are going to deliver.
Next Logo Designs is a talented artist with a happy personality. They are delightful and creative, and the has an eye for detail. It is a pleasure to work with them. They were quick to turn my concepts int beautiful designs. Thank you, Next Logo Design I love what you have created!
Next Logo Designs team was great to work with, super responsive and incorporated all of our feedback and revisions. The entire process has been professional, through and timely. I cannot say enough about what the team has done. They know what they’re doing and are loyal to their work. The result was first class and we will be happy to come back to Next Logo Designs with future projects.
nextlogodesigns.com.au is rated 4.62 based on 42 reviews