Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center

aaronc@nitro-pak.com

375 W 910 S

How would you rate Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center ?

(optional)

170 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great customer service communication. The order arrived just on time, as promised and the quality of the items is great."
"My wife has dealt with Nitro-Pak for years. Too bad they are now out of business."
"You made me happy because I was able to get a small order in before it was too late. I am also sad because you are no longer there. I am so happy you will continue on your journey in life, hopefully doing what makes you both happiest. It is bittersweet. I'm hoping you will somehow hook us all up with someone comparable to continue with the variety, quality, & love you all put in ,in accomplishing all the things you & your staff has all these years. Thank you, Connie K."
"I'm happy because I can feel safe with the products you sell. I'm ready for hurricanes or riots. I've shopped with you for several years and I've always been satisfied. Thank you for your great service."
"delivered on the goods"
"All items as stated on website. No unpleasant surprises. Prompt delivery."
"Great experience great customer service"
"I have made several purchases from Nitro-Pak. Their shipping is fast, everything is well packaged. I have always been happy with what I have purchased, whether food or equipment. I highly recommend Nitro-Pak for camping supplies or disaster preparedness."
"I had an order that didn't have every thing I ordered. You ask me if I still wanted The other stuff but I told you I would go back and reorder right now. Well, I reordered more stuff and when I got it, it was just 2 things. I mostly wanted the Wise shakes. They were on both orders. You did not send them to me. I ended up with 6 omeals and 2 wise 72 hour supply That's all! One was $20.82 the other $27.74. Then you charged me about $33.00 shipping! Wow, How could you. When I really wanted the shakes and bought more so I could help you get rid of your stuff. If you look on ebay and amazon you will see where those shakes went. At full price. I wanted them for my family. I'm really upset about this."
"These people have been great! My only complaint is that they have called it quits!!!! Who will be my survival resource now?? At least I have had the pleasure of buying from them. I will miss you guys horribly!"
"Used your company over the years. Always prompt, always great customer service, always great priducts. Sorry to see you going of business. Don't know who I will purchase from now. K"
"Very fast delivery, packaged so contents protected. Food products have maximum expiration date. Everything arrived, nothing left behind."
"Great prices on their going out of business sale."
"Quick and fast delivery"
"Always the best. Never any issues. Sorry to see things winding down."
"Cancelled items after the order was placed. Still fulfilled associated replacement parts for the cancelled items. Give me the option to cancel the entire order, don't just cancel/refund/ship remained. And don't sell items if you don't have them. Frustrating as can be. Disappointing, as I have done thousands of dollars of business with this company over the years."
S Frohnhoefer
Verified Buyer
"My husband loved the backpack. The backpack came with a rip and Nito Pak Preparedness Center worked with us to resolve the problem. Would deal with them again anytime. Thanks."
A Saglimbene
Verified Buyer
"Great service and prices"
J Elmlinger
Verified Buyer
"NitroPak had excellent prices and quick delivery. Exceptional company to do business with."
"I really like the products that I received. My only concern is that the suture needle in the medical kit isn't sharp. Otherwise, everything was in good condition and shipping was quick."
Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center is rated 4.59 based on 170 reviews