Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center

aaronc@nitro-pak.com

375 W 910 S

How would you rate Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center ?

"I had an order that didn't have every thing I ordered. You ask me if I still wanted The other stuff but I told you I would go back and reorder right now. Well, I reordered more stuff and when I got it, it was just 2 things. I mostly wanted the Wise shakes. They were on both orders. You did not send them to me. I ended up with 6 omeals and 2 wise 72 hour supply That's all! One was $20.82 the other $27.74. Then you charged me about $33.00 shipping! Wow, How could you. When I really wanted the shakes and bought more so I could help you get rid of your stuff. If you look on ebay and amazon you will see where those shakes went. At full price. I wanted them for my family. I'm really upset about this."
"This review focuses on NP's service, not the MRE's i ordered. I asked for discreet (unmarked) boxes. All NP did was to tape togerther the boxes the stuff came in, so I received 6 boxes saying "MRE's, ONE CASE" on the side. Had an unwanted conversation with the delivery guy, Not sure how man neighbors saw the boxes. OPSEC! NP, you've got to do better!"
"for what I paid for product I was a little disappointed in my purchase"
"I would love to but after 10 days I still haven't received it. Disappointed"
I am so sorry that UPS took a couple of extra days, you order was shipped out the same day we received it. Let us know if there is any thing Nitro-Pak can do to make it up to you.
Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center is rated 4.59 based on 170 reviews