Noble Equestrian UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noble Equestrian UK
Read Noble Equestrian UK Reviews

01572 772491

Tell us how Noble Equestrian UK made you happy
Service was great from your staff but couldn’t ship to Auckland,NZ and no one local even including your Australian (closest Country) has this stock
I have not received any thing from you. I ordered a vest /gilet in Damson size large. I have paid for it.
I have not received it.
Sorry Noble but you let me down this time. You processed my order, took the money and then emailed to say item was out of stock and I have not been charged - still waiting for refund to show up.
Having placed my order, which was accepted, and getting a confirmation email, followed by a ‘your order is with our courier and on it’s way’ email, I was extremely upset to then get an email saying my order had been cancelled, with no explanation as to why and giving no option for re-ordering. Extremely disappointing!
Terrible experience still waiting for a reply from 2 emails. Took 2 phone calls and 10 days to get refund on a item that was never sent. Terrible service dispointed with my noble experience
I haven’t received my parcel yet am trying to find where it has been shipped to
You haven't done well I'm still waiting for my order from the beginning of October you've tried to convince me that it been delivered to some random depot I had no notification of this or of a failed delivery you were very quick to take payment ifonly you were as quick on your deliveries !!!!
Ordered a gift voucher for my daughters birthday. The voucher was not delivered. Much embarrassment when speaking to my daughter. I telephoned and the voucher was then delivered.
Noble Equestrian UK is rated 4.74 based on 272 reviews