Noble Equestrian UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noble Equestrian UK
Read Noble Equestrian UK Reviews

01572 772491

Tell us how Noble Equestrian UK made you happy
The new Noble Equestrian balance tights are nothing like the original Noble Oufitters balance tights ?they are much bigger and made of thinner cheaper quality fabric...I won’t be buying these again ,it is a real shame as they were a consistently good staple of my riding wardrobe .
Bought a set of Mud Wellington boots size 9.5. I couldn't try them on when they arrived due to severe Sciatica. When I eventually got around to trying them on they were more like 8.5 size.
Top tip....... buy 2 sizes up.
Not received the item yet
Love the boots for great comfort and warmth however they’ve already cracked at the sides and are letting water in through the souls and I’ve only had them for 4 months, I expected more for £80
Bought the performance jacket in the sale. Really liked the jacket but within a week the zip has jammed and I am unable to open it. I contacted noble and have received no response. Really disappointed.
Fast delivery and good customer service but product disappointing and fit was poor. I have 6 pairs of the Noble riding tights in medium but the sizing on the insulated version is way out. I swapped for a small as the waist is massive but this is the first pair of jodhpurs I’ve ever had to wear with a belt and they are still baggy around the crotch, so not particularly flattering. Shame as the riding tights fit perfectly. Can’t understand why the same brand would size products so differently
Noble Equestrian UK is rated 4.74 based on 272 reviews