Noble Equestrian UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noble Equestrian UK
Read Noble Equestrian UK Reviews

01572 772491

Tell us how Noble Equestrian UK made you happy
I am really pleased with my riding tights. The are very comfortable and cool. My only slight concern is the fabric has rubbed slightly on the left side on my thigh. Saying that I would buy another pair. They are roomy in their fit.
I recently ordered a pair of riding tights and had a slight problem with the stitching but they were super efficient about sending a replacement pair out. Will deffo order from them again
Brilliant item purchased, easy to navigate the website and speedy delivery.
Quality of products is very good. Despite saying easy washing, the continuous neck scarf will need a separate wash, which I don't equate to easy washing. Shame you will shortly be no longer selling in the UK.
Lovely boots, but the sizing is to small. I have 41, and I fit the 44 with medium socks. My husband is a 44 he didn't fit in the 45, but my son who has 43 fitted them.
Great coat for the yard and riding lightweight but still keeps me warm. Definitely recommend.
Good deal! love my wellies very comfortable and arrived pretty quick.
After finding nobles riding tights a couple years back, all my j9dhs have been replaced with noble. I love the winter and summer ones. When I saw the great new years sale I stocked up on tights, jumpers, grooming, boot and jacket bags. Delighted with the quality and fit of everything. Love this brand. However I was very disappointed as when I went to buy their turnout rug the biggest size they do is 6ft9, which is a ridiculously small size to stop at considering many brands are now going to 7ft3.
Delivered in a timely manner. Good quality and very comfortable jumper
Show shirt was as advertised and of very good quality. Delivery was prompt during the very busy Christmas period.
Would definitely use Noble again.
What a nice service. They even gave me a free festive gift and a wonder box of freshly baked mince pies. Thankyou so much for a wonderful experience. Have a wonderful holiday season
Photo images don't always look like the real product shipped like scarves.
Order and delivery quick and easy. I ordered breeches in a size 26 because I had tried a friends on of the same size and they fitted perfectly. If I hadn't I would have ordered a size 28 which have been too large.
I bought a pair of silicone riding leggings and unfortunately the stitching didn’t hold on but the team offered fantastic customer service to resolve this issue. My honest opinion would be to opt for the older style with suede knee patches as I also have a pair of these and the stitching has been fantastic on them for a long period of time. Cannot fault the response I received from the team though.
Noble Equestrian UK is rated 4.74 based on 272 reviews