noho Reviews

Drew T.
Elizabeth R.
Susan I.
Emily S.
Love our chairs, look great and so comfortable. still contemplating whether or not to get covers and what colour.
I have lower back chronic pain and this chair has been great! I use it as an office chair and it provides the right support I need while still maintaining comfort. It could be a tad shorter so my legs are at a 90 degree angle for good ergonomics. I'm 5'7". It is a bit tall if you're shorter than 5'5" your feet likely won't be flat on the floor.
This chair is amazing! So comfortable to work in. I also really love the way it looks.
Simple, elegant, comfortable, gorgeous, top quality. I love my noho chair and my wife is jealous she doesn’t have one...yet.
I'm a great fan of the flexibility of the chair's seat. Its pliability makes it easy to adjust over the course of the day, enabling the chair to be used in several applications.

One suggestion would be to adopt a version of the chair with an adjustable height base. I use my Noho as a desk chair instead of a kitchen or dining chair, and it would be useful to raise or lower the chair to suit a range of desktop heights.
I really enjoy this chair. It’s much more inviting to sit in than my old regular office chair. Plus, it’s lightweight and looks great!!
Chairs great!! Only thing is that it seems our chair wasn’t sent when our confirmation came through and waited nearly a month but got in touch to figure out where it was. Great commuinicatiom from then on, The chair itself is epic.. great visually too.
Loving this chair. Fantastic comfort and very stylish. I will definitely be purchasing a couple more in the future. The purchasing process was very easy and deli was swift especially considering it was around Christmas time.
I now have four noho chairs. They are exactly the right chairs for my family and our needs. Whether it’s work from home, remote high school, or just dinner time, these chairs work for us and are a smart choice for our environment.
Loving our new Noho chairs, delivery and communication was fantastic and love the packaging almost as much as the chairs! Wonderful to know these chairs are so well made and are doing good for the environment. Incredibly easy to assemble and kids and adults alike are loving them at dinner time / work time / colouring in at the dinner table time :)
Great site and service. Order arrived quickly and in a sleek package with easy to understand instructions for assembly.
noho is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews