No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
Love it!
Wow! Thank you so much, Glenda! We love hearing when our customers love No Pong!! Thank you for your lovely review!
As someone who has tried every deodorant known to humankind, I strongly recommend No Pong as a totally brilliant product. After spending heavy duty hours in the garden when I usually smell sweaty and have BO big time, with No Pong, nothing. Sweet as if I had just got out of the shower. It's a wonderful product !
Hi Jane!
Wowser! How wonderful to know your long search for a brilliant deodorant ends with No Pong! We love that you put us to the test and we pass with flying colours :) Thank you for your review and recommendation.
I luv the product. It helps with perspiration and scent, and doesn't leave any residual. I dont use anything else, anymore.
Thank you so much for sharing how No Pong works for you, Kimberly ❤
After I bought this to try it when I saw the add popping up in my Facebook, I never went back to any store bought deodorant. This deodorant is the best and I have shared it with all my friends and family members who have done the switch to No Pong
WOW, Mylene that is such fantastic news! We are so thrilled that you took the chance on us and tried us after seeing a FB ad, that means so much to us! Thank you for sharing the No Pong love with your nearest and dearest and for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we truly appreciate it!
I started using No Pong for over a year and I love it. My husband has converted too.
Thank you so much for choosing us and taking the time to leave a review! 1 year of freshness - hard to go back now! Thank you also for spreading the No Pong love onto your husband; such a fresh pair you must be!!
I can’t say enough fantastic things about this product! Since I’ve started using it I’ve started buying it religiously for 3 other people. Everyone is absolutely head over heels for this deodorant! It’s everything you’d hope for in a deodorant. From their customer service, easy checkout, on time delivery & awesome packaging this company is everything that is right in a world that’s so often wrong. Absolutely phenomenal job guys, keep up the great work!!
Hi Corina!
Thank you so much for being one of our amazing longtime customers! We appreciate your support and your positive review. Thank you for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
In general I am pleased with No Pong products...they are the only natural products that come close to working. I just have not yet decided why I keep getting itchy on my right armpit. And when I scratch it, I seem to be peeling away dried No Pong cream. So then my armpit is irritated. Because of this I need to use the product without baking soda for a couple of days. Then I switch back to the baking soda product. I have tried exfoliating before applying and I am still having a bit of the same problem. But because it is the only natural product that actually works for me, I will keep on using it and hope that I figure it all out.
Hi Denyse!
Thank you for your review and for choosing No Pong! We have sent you a private message to help you with your irritation. Thank you for your commitment to No Pong :)
By far, the BEST natural deodorant I have ever used. Unlike other natural deodorants, I can put it on in the morning and not worry about it for the rest of the day. Both the chai scent and the lemongrass scents smell amazing. I have recommended it to multiple people who have all become loyal fans! I won’t use any other brand!
Hi!
Thank you so much for sharing No Pong is the BEST natural deodorant you've ever used! Thanks for giving us a try and for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
Was lokkj3bg to a non-chemical alternative and came upon this. Really lkve how ir feels and worked better than anythung else ive tried. I feel like I can trust it in a seat situation. Also loving the new spicy scent.
Hi Karen!
Thank you for choosing No Pong as a healthy, all-natural alternative! We are thrilled it is working for you. Thanks for sharing you love our new Spicy Chai :)
I have tried my natural deodorant and no pong is by far the best! Love it!
Hi Gina!
Amazing! Thank you so much for giving No Pong a try! It is music to our ears to hear we are by far the best :)
No Pong is the best of many natural and not natural deodorants that I’ve tried!
Hi!
How amazing and thank you for sharing No Pong is the best deo for you! Thanks for giving No Pong a try and for sharing how well it works :)
Great natural product that really works for keeping away odour!
Hi!
Thank you so much for sharing No Pong battles your odour and WINS! We are so grateful for your review :)
I love my No Pong! It smells great and lasts all day. I would really love a lavender one 😊
Hi Alicia 😊 Thank you so much for your awesome support! We'll surely take your suggestion on board 😉
For years I have struggled to find a natural deodorant that is effective. I have had reactions to many ingredients found in antiperspirants and deodorants, even natural ones. I have tried several with no luck until No Pong! Using a cream as opposed to a stick takes a bit of getting used to but that is minor. I love the texture and the mild fragrance and most importantly that it works!
Hi Danie,
Thank you for sharing No Pong works for you! We are thrilled your search for a natural deodorant ends with us :) Thank you for your review!
great for no odor but does not work for sweating
Hi Elizabeth,
thank you for sharing your feedback on No Pong.
No Pong is an extremely effective deodorant, but it is important to note that it is not an anti-perspirant, and does not contain ingredients (which are often aluminum based) designed to block sweat pores. Anti-perspirants are actually a completely different category of product, and we are conscious that we do not make those claims. We are thrilled to know we stop your odour :)
I love no pong! I've tried so many natural
Deodorants but none of them worked until I found this! Hands down, it is the best! I will not use anything else!
Hi Jay!
Thank you for sharing No Pong is the best, hands down! or up - because you have no odour ;) Thank you for your review and for choosing No Pong!
After searching for years (yes years!) for an effective all-natural deodorant, I've finally found one. This stuff works! I'm really glad No Pong has a baking-soda-free version as my skin is sensitive and all other natural deodorants I've tried in the past caused bad reactions. No Pong has kept me smelling great even after 4 hours of mountain biking in 32-degree Celsius weather! The tins seem small but they last a long time (about 5 weeks for me in the summer, and more like 7 in the winter) as a little goes a long way. I also really like that the tins are reusable/recyclable and it comes in a cardboard mailer, also recyclable! Give this product a try!
Hi!
Thank you so much for your thorough review of No Pong! We are thrilled No Pong works for you, from sensitive yet effective to environmentally friendly :) Thanks for choosing No Pong!
Love this product....it works well and I'm so pleased I'm using natural ingredients on my skin!!!
Hi Nancy,
We are so happy you're making great decisions for your body! Thank you for choosing No Pong as your effective, all-natural deodorant :)
Love your product as does everything it says on the tin. The only reason it loses one star is that putting a black t-shirt on has now become a two person job in order to ensure that I don't get any of your product on the exterior of the shirt. It shows and doesn't come off unless you wash the shirt.

Maybe there is an entertaining tutorial you can make for black shirt users. :)
Hi Richard,
Thanks for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin! Thanks for your feedback - As lovers of black shirts here, may we suggest applying after you put your shirt on and giving a little extra rub to ensure it has absorbed :) Let us know how you go :)
I was trying out natural deodorant’s, found this one and never looked back ❤️. I was just using it after sugaring pits but then it became my everyday go to.
Hi Kimberly,
we love knowing your search for an effective, all-natural deodorant ends with us :) Cheers to becoming your everyday deo!
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 119 reviews