No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
I was hesitant to order No Pong since it's an anti odorant and not an antiperspirant. I sweat more than the average person so that was a concern. But I've been wanting to switch to a natural alternative so I took the chance. I find it works the same if not better than antiperspirants with no stink or plastic dispenser! Thanks for providing an affordable, natural product in ecofriendly packaging!
Oh you are so welcome!! We are absolutely thrilled that you took the leap and gave us a go just to see awesome, mind-blowing results! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we truly appreciate it!
Came across an ad for No Pong on Facebook. It was perfect timing because I was on the mission to find my perfect natural deodorant. I tried few, including Nuude. Most were good, some better than others, only Nuude was able to offer me the support through the night. As mom of a second baby I found my chromosomes were going crazy, especially at night, and for the first time in my life I had ...smell issue. It was BAD. Every morning I was waking up so stinky. After giving No Pong a try I was finally happy and got my confidence back. After using it for few weeks I discovered that My body doesn’t stick anymore event when I don’t apply No Pong.

Another wonderful thing? I tried original scent but it was so overpowering and reminded me of anti mosquito product, I made a comment about the scent (even though I was happy with how product preformed) on FB ad for No Pong and I was surprised to receive a msg from customer service offering me free box so that I can try their other scent with lower level of essential oils. I picked Chai (half scent), and am so happy!
It smells so lovely but is not overpowering. I recommend No Pong to anyone! And best part? It’s made in Canada 🇨🇦
Hi Agnes - you definitely put huge smiles on our faces with that awesome feedback! We're glad that you love the Spicy Chai variant. ;-) It's slowly becoming a favourite here at No Pong HQ! Thank you so much for all your support and as always, we're just an email and PM away if you have any concerns/questions at all :-)
My order got lost by Canada post and didn’t show up. No Pong was VERY responsive and offered to replace my order on them. They also are sending it through better shipping at their cost. I’m blown away by this amazing customer service and will let my kids (adults😜) know so they will buy from NoPong after receiving their gifts.
Made my day, thanks so much.
Merry Christmas to all of your staff🎅🏼🎄
Oh, Kelly...thank you so much for those kind words! We understand how it feels so after a "reasonable" number of days of waiting, even if we cannot control Canada Post we'd like to keep that customer love burning! 😘
Have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous 2021 to you and your family! Thank you for your love of No Pong and your awesome support! 😍
Enjoy the product very much, long lasting and pleasant. Customer service is very efficient and helpful.
Hi Anna, thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review! We are absolutely thrilled that you are finding No Pong to be a wonderful choice for you and you are seeing amazing results!
Love it!
Wow! Thank you so much, Glenda! We love hearing when our customers love No Pong!! Thank you for your lovely review!
As someone who has tried every deodorant known to humankind, I strongly recommend No Pong as a totally brilliant product. After spending heavy duty hours in the garden when I usually smell sweaty and have BO big time, with No Pong, nothing. Sweet as if I had just got out of the shower. It's a wonderful product !
Hi Jane!
Wowser! How wonderful to know your long search for a brilliant deodorant ends with No Pong! We love that you put us to the test and we pass with flying colours :) Thank you for your review and recommendation.
I luv the product. It helps with perspiration and scent, and doesn't leave any residual. I dont use anything else, anymore.
Thank you so much for sharing how No Pong works for you, Kimberly ❤
After I bought this to try it when I saw the add popping up in my Facebook, I never went back to any store bought deodorant. This deodorant is the best and I have shared it with all my friends and family members who have done the switch to No Pong
WOW, Mylene that is such fantastic news! We are so thrilled that you took the chance on us and tried us after seeing a FB ad, that means so much to us! Thank you for sharing the No Pong love with your nearest and dearest and for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we truly appreciate it!
I started using No Pong for over a year and I love it. My husband has converted too.
Thank you so much for choosing us and taking the time to leave a review! 1 year of freshness - hard to go back now! Thank you also for spreading the No Pong love onto your husband; such a fresh pair you must be!!
I can’t say enough fantastic things about this product! Since I’ve started using it I’ve started buying it religiously for 3 other people. Everyone is absolutely head over heels for this deodorant! It’s everything you’d hope for in a deodorant. From their customer service, easy checkout, on time delivery & awesome packaging this company is everything that is right in a world that’s so often wrong. Absolutely phenomenal job guys, keep up the great work!!
Hi Corina!
Thank you so much for being one of our amazing longtime customers! We appreciate your support and your positive review. Thank you for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
In general I am pleased with No Pong products...they are the only natural products that come close to working. I just have not yet decided why I keep getting itchy on my right armpit. And when I scratch it, I seem to be peeling away dried No Pong cream. So then my armpit is irritated. Because of this I need to use the product without baking soda for a couple of days. Then I switch back to the baking soda product. I have tried exfoliating before applying and I am still having a bit of the same problem. But because it is the only natural product that actually works for me, I will keep on using it and hope that I figure it all out.
Hi Denyse!
Thank you for your review and for choosing No Pong! We have sent you a private message to help you with your irritation. Thank you for your commitment to No Pong :)
By far, the BEST natural deodorant I have ever used. Unlike other natural deodorants, I can put it on in the morning and not worry about it for the rest of the day. Both the chai scent and the lemongrass scents smell amazing. I have recommended it to multiple people who have all become loyal fans! I won’t use any other brand!
Hi!
Thank you so much for sharing No Pong is the BEST natural deodorant you've ever used! Thanks for giving us a try and for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
Was lokkj3bg to a non-chemical alternative and came upon this. Really lkve how ir feels and worked better than anythung else ive tried. I feel like I can trust it in a seat situation. Also loving the new spicy scent.
Hi Karen!
Thank you for choosing No Pong as a healthy, all-natural alternative! We are thrilled it is working for you. Thanks for sharing you love our new Spicy Chai :)
I have tried my natural deodorant and no pong is by far the best! Love it!
Hi Gina!
Amazing! Thank you so much for giving No Pong a try! It is music to our ears to hear we are by far the best :)
No Pong is the best of many natural and not natural deodorants that I’ve tried!
Hi!
How amazing and thank you for sharing No Pong is the best deo for you! Thanks for giving No Pong a try and for sharing how well it works :)
Great natural product that really works for keeping away odour!
Hi!
Thank you so much for sharing No Pong battles your odour and WINS! We are so grateful for your review :)
I love my No Pong! It smells great and lasts all day. I would really love a lavender one 😊
Hi Alicia 😊 Thank you so much for your awesome support! We'll surely take your suggestion on board 😉
For years I have struggled to find a natural deodorant that is effective. I have had reactions to many ingredients found in antiperspirants and deodorants, even natural ones. I have tried several with no luck until No Pong! Using a cream as opposed to a stick takes a bit of getting used to but that is minor. I love the texture and the mild fragrance and most importantly that it works!
Hi Danie,
Thank you for sharing No Pong works for you! We are thrilled your search for a natural deodorant ends with us :) Thank you for your review!
great for no odor but does not work for sweating
Hi Elizabeth,
thank you for sharing your feedback on No Pong.
No Pong is an extremely effective deodorant, but it is important to note that it is not an anti-perspirant, and does not contain ingredients (which are often aluminum based) designed to block sweat pores. Anti-perspirants are actually a completely different category of product, and we are conscious that we do not make those claims. We are thrilled to know we stop your odour :)
I love no pong! I've tried so many natural
Deodorants but none of them worked until I found this! Hands down, it is the best! I will not use anything else!
Hi Jay!
Thank you for sharing No Pong is the best, hands down! or up - because you have no odour ;) Thank you for your review and for choosing No Pong!
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 123 reviews