No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
I luv the product. It helps with perspiration and scent, and doesn't leave any residual. I dont use anything else, anymore.
Thank you so much for sharing how No Pong works for you, Kimberly ❤
great for no odor but does not work for sweating
Hi Elizabeth,
thank you for sharing your feedback on No Pong.
No Pong is an extremely effective deodorant, but it is important to note that it is not an anti-perspirant, and does not contain ingredients (which are often aluminum based) designed to block sweat pores. Anti-perspirants are actually a completely different category of product, and we are conscious that we do not make those claims. We are thrilled to know we stop your odour :)
Love your product as does everything it says on the tin. The only reason it loses one star is that putting a black t-shirt on has now become a two person job in order to ensure that I don't get any of your product on the exterior of the shirt. It shows and doesn't come off unless you wash the shirt.

Maybe there is an entertaining tutorial you can make for black shirt users. :)
Hi Richard,
Thanks for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin! Thanks for your feedback - As lovers of black shirts here, may we suggest applying after you put your shirt on and giving a little extra rub to ensure it has absorbed :) Let us know how you go :)
Surprisingly effective all natural deodorant. Does not bother my very sensitive skin. The original works better in my opinion than the one with no bicarbonate, but the one with no bicarbonate is less irritating on the skin. Both are great options for smelling fresh and staying dry
Hi Dana,
thanks for your sharing No Pong is keeping you fresh and dry :) We appreciate your support!
No Pong works. Love the new Chai scent. I do get some wetness but it keeps smell at bay. Have sensitive skin that easily rashes from regular deodorant.
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for sharing that No Pong keeps you smelling your best! We are thrilled you love our new Spicy Chai :)
J’aime beaucoup
Bonjour, Beatrice!
Merci beaucoup! Merci d'avoir partagé vos réflexions sur No Pong.
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews