No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
I love no pong! I've tried so many natural
Deodorants but none of them worked until I found this! Hands down, it is the best! I will not use anything else!
Hi Jay!
Thank you for sharing No Pong is the best, hands down! or up - because you have no odour ;) Thank you for your review and for choosing No Pong!
After searching for years (yes years!) for an effective all-natural deodorant, I've finally found one. This stuff works! I'm really glad No Pong has a baking-soda-free version as my skin is sensitive and all other natural deodorants I've tried in the past caused bad reactions. No Pong has kept me smelling great even after 4 hours of mountain biking in 32-degree Celsius weather! The tins seem small but they last a long time (about 5 weeks for me in the summer, and more like 7 in the winter) as a little goes a long way. I also really like that the tins are reusable/recyclable and it comes in a cardboard mailer, also recyclable! Give this product a try!
Hi!
Thank you so much for your thorough review of No Pong! We are thrilled No Pong works for you, from sensitive yet effective to environmentally friendly :) Thanks for choosing No Pong!
Love this product....it works well and I'm so pleased I'm using natural ingredients on my skin!!!
Hi Nancy,
We are so happy you're making great decisions for your body! Thank you for choosing No Pong as your effective, all-natural deodorant :)
Love your product as does everything it says on the tin. The only reason it loses one star is that putting a black t-shirt on has now become a two person job in order to ensure that I don't get any of your product on the exterior of the shirt. It shows and doesn't come off unless you wash the shirt.

Maybe there is an entertaining tutorial you can make for black shirt users. :)
Hi Richard,
Thanks for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin! Thanks for your feedback - As lovers of black shirts here, may we suggest applying after you put your shirt on and giving a little extra rub to ensure it has absorbed :) Let us know how you go :)
I was trying out natural deodorant’s, found this one and never looked back ❤️. I was just using it after sugaring pits but then it became my everyday go to.
Hi Kimberly,
we love knowing your search for an effective, all-natural deodorant ends with us :) Cheers to becoming your everyday deo!
This deodorant works well and has a pleasant smell and texture. I also use the low scent version, to mix things up and it also works well!
Hi!
This is music to our ears! We love hearing that No Pong works well for you and that our fragrance and texture hit the mark for you :)
The only natural deodorant that has worked well for me. I've got extremely sensitive skin and I use both the Original and Chai versions. The containers are reusable (I do wish they could be returned and re-filled to save on materials) and most of them are pretty easy to open. The formula is creamy and doesn't need to be "warmed" between the fingers to be able to easily apply it, which I love. One tin typically lasts me for 1-2 months. Will continue to repurchase from them, I have no reason to change brands! Their shipping is fast and the packaging is minimal, which is also appreciated!
Hi Allayna,
Thank you for your thoughtful review of No Pong! We love knowing you've chosen No Pong as part of your everyday life :)
Really great product, quick delivery and very good customer service. They have a lifelong customer in me.
Hi Aaron,
Thank you for choosing No Pong and for loving us so much you're a lifer! We couldn't be more excited to have you with us :)
I love it been using it for about 1 1/2 years and love it.
Convinced my husband to try it and he's hooked.
Hoping to get our married kids on board too!
Thanks for making an awesome product that's better for us and the environment! Keep up the great work!!
Hi Deb,
Thank you for making No Pong a part of your daily life and for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
I have smelly pits. What can I say. I'm a hard working woman. I tried everything, even made my own. No Pong was half the price of the speciality deodorants. Have used the sensitive, scented and now the new chai scent. Fantastic. I easily get 8 - 10 hours of literally no smell. Affordable and it works.
Hi Erica,
Wow! We couldn't be more excited to hear No Pong is keeping up with your busy life :) Thank you for putting No Pong to the test :)
This is a wonderful invention! It was recommended to me by my niece - who has sensitive skin issues - I have also had NO problems in that way. - And it works!!!!!
Hi Shirley,
Thank you for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin! We couldn't be happier to know you've found success with us :)
Surprisingly effective all natural deodorant. Does not bother my very sensitive skin. The original works better in my opinion than the one with no bicarbonate, but the one with no bicarbonate is less irritating on the skin. Both are great options for smelling fresh and staying dry
Hi Dana,
thanks for your sharing No Pong is keeping you fresh and dry :) We appreciate your support!
Effective product that works. Quick delivery. I prefer the green one. Very satisfied
Hi Cheryl,
thank you so much for your review and for sharing you love our Bicarb Free :)
This is my favorite deodorant! The spiced chai smells fantastic and lasts all day.
Hi!
Thank you so much for sharing No Pong is your fave deo! We couldn't be happier to know you're using our Spicy Chai and loving it :)
Very good product
Hi Agnes,
thank you for taking the time to share your review of No Pong :) We love having you in the No Pong Fam Bam!
Love this product!, keeps that sweaty Odour away, I would Recommend it to anyone!
HI!
Thank you so much for giving No Pong a try and for your review and recommendation :)
Of all the deodorants I’ve tried, this is by far my favourite. Even though the tins are small (I’d love to see bigger ones at some point), I appreciate that they aren’t plastic. I like the new spicy chai scent!
Hi Cara,
Thank you so much for choosing No Pong and for sharing you love our new Spicy Chai! We hear you on the bigger tins and we are working on that now :)
Great product. Love the original scent.
Hi Monica,
thank you for choosing No Pong and for sharing you love our Original scent :) We appreciate your support!
I tried No Pong after trying other natural deodrants that didn't work. No Pong is fantastic! It does what it says and I stay fresh all day between hikes, yoga, work and life. Now my husband and daughter both use it too!
Hi Louise,
Thank you for sharing No Pong does what it says on the tin! We are thrilled to have you and your family as part of ours :)
Great product, I love the new Chai scent. It sometimes leaves a bit of product on my shirts but it does not stain. It is not a big issue for me, I still use it
Hi Karin,
Thank you for sharing your love for our new Spicy Chai fragrance and for choosing No Pong :)
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews