No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
I love this product! I need something that holds up all day when I’m running from work to work outs to work. Nice smell and packaging. The free shipping for any order helps too!
Hi Jennifer,
Awesome! We love knowing No Pong holds up under all of life's daily pressures :) Thanks for choosing us!
No Pong works. Love the new Chai scent. I do get some wetness but it keeps smell at bay. Have sensitive skin that easily rashes from regular deodorant.
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for sharing that No Pong keeps you smelling your best! We are thrilled you love our new Spicy Chai :)
Love your product. I usually have both the bicarbonate free and not and they are both amazing. Sometimes I feel my body just needs a break. Shipping is always prompt and I love love love the product! Thank you!
Hi Heather,
Thank you for choosing No Pong and for sharing how much you love love love our products :)
Regular antiperspirant never really worked for me. No Pong is amazing! Hands down the best deodorant I have ever used. Try it!!!
Hi Alison,
This is music to our ears! Thank you for giving No Pong a try and for your amazing review and recommendation :)
Produit super efficace et doux pour la peau.
J’adore que ce soit un produit 100% naturel, c’est donc pourquoi j’ai choisi ce produit pour introduire à mes 2 pré ados lorsque le temps est arrivé pour commencer l’utilisation d’un désodorisant. Parfum neutre qui convient à tous.
Bravo et merci!
Bonjour Julie,
Merci d'avoir choisi No Pong pour vos pré-adolescents! Nous aimons que nous vous gardions tous frais, d'une manière naturelle :)
When you make the switch from an antiperspirant, it takes time to adjust. I didn't really have that when using No Pong. Store bought products always made my pits feel wet in the beginning. With No Pong, you don't really need a whole lot, it does not feel greasy, and it only takes a few seconds to absorb so you can get dressed right away.
The Original has a really nice and light scent that I like. Spicy Chai came out, and I LOOOOOOVE it!!! Again, the scent is light, not overpowering at all and it could be used by any gender. Bonus about this company is that it's Canadian :)
Hi Tosh,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with No Pong! We are so happy you love our new Spicy Chai :)
I have tried many other deodorants and this one is the only one that works to keep me smelling nice and fresh. A little bit goes a long way.
Hi Mira,
Thank you for choosing No Pong and for your review! We love keeping you smelling fresh :)
This one ticks all the boxes: effective, safe, smells good, and made in Canada!
Hi!
Here's to No Pong ticking all the right boxes for you! Thank you for your review :)
Love it! Recommend it to all my friends. The best natural deodorant I have ever used.
Hi,
Thank you for sharing No Pong is the best natural deodorant you've tried! We appreciate your support and thank you for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
Amazing product! Works exceptionally well to keep me smelling good!
Hi Jen,
Thank you for sharing No Pong is amazing! We couldn't be happier to know we're keeping you smelling fresh :)
I absolutely love No Pong! Their service is great, their products amazing, their prices are fair, and their shipping times are reasonable.
Hi Catherine,
Thank you for sharing some of the best positives of No Pong! We are so grateful for your wonderful support :)
I am so glad I finally found no pong. I have a physical job and I am in close contact with people and need to be sure I am not excessively sweating and smelling bad. No pong smells great and is all natural and it works!! I feel confident using it knowing it has no harmful chemicals. I love no pong! My husband uses it too!
Hi,
thank you so much for sharing No Pong works for you throughout your demanding days! We are thrilled to give you confidence and love that your husband uses No Pong, too :)
I had a long journey with finding a good natural deodorant that works.. I sweat a lot and am active in vinyasa yoga and no pong has stood the test. Amazing customer service too, upon first purchasing I was having a reaction to the bicarbonate and was sent a tin of the bicarb free to replace it. 10/10 love the smell and how well it works. Also I thought I’d have an issue with applying it with my hands (thinking it may be messy) it really isn’t at all and considering the tin is recyclable I’m 100% satisfied
Hi Heather,
We are thrilled your long journey to finding a good natural deodorant ends with us! Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing all of the things you love about No Pong :)
No Pong has been a lifesaver! I can't use "normal" deodorants and anti-perspirants without super blocked pores and they make me sweat even more than I normally do (which is a lot). With No Pong my skin can breathe, I sweat my normal amount, and I don't smell throughout the day - which is huuuuge! I've tried both the bicarbonate and bicarb free in Original scent and the Spicy Chai scent in full bicarbonate and they all smell amazing, both on and off the body. I do prefer the bicarbonate versions as they tend to last longer and keep my underarms feeling drier vs. the bicarb free. I will buy this product for as long as it's available to me and keep recommending it to everyone I can!
Hi Erin,
Ah-mazing! Here is to No Pong helping your armpits breathe and no odour! Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing the No Pong love with others :)
I love no pong! I have not gone back to using any other kind of deodorant. It lasts all day and it doesn’t irritate my arm pits.
Hi Keri,
thank you for loving No Pong! Thank you for your review and for sharing that No Pong last all day, without irritation :)
J’aime beaucoup
Bonjour, Beatrice!
Merci beaucoup! Merci d'avoir partagé vos réflexions sur No Pong.
I've tried at least ten different deo, none of them works. No Pong is the only one that keeps the smell away!
Hi Priscilla,
How wonderful that No Pong ends a long search for that magical underarm warrior! So glad we can help keep that odour away for you :)
It works really well
Hi Samantha,
thanks so much for choosing No Pong as your all-natural deodorant. So thrilled to know it is working well for you :)
Absolutely love this product! Have been using it for years. Was having issues with store bought products,such as itching, clogged pores, ingrown hairs, etc. Since seitching I have had no issues;even able to go the odd day without anything! It's truly amazing!!!
Hi Dale,
super news! We love that No Pong is knocking it out of the park for you! Thank you for sharing and for being one of our amazing customers :)
FINALLY I have found an all natural deodorant that works! Believe me I have tried a LOT and I had it narrowed down to 2 and No Pong won :) I have told all my friends about it as well and a couple have even ordered for themselves and love it! thanks so much for a wonderful product! PS, love the new spicy chai
Hi Mary,
We won and we couldn't be happier to have you on our team :) Thank you for sharing your love of our new Spicy Chai and for spreading so No Pong love with others!
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews