No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
I love NoPong. It works great, smells light and fresh when it goes on and has low waste packaging. It is everything I was looking for in a deodorant. I love it so much, I keep buying it to share with friends and family, but then have to reassure them there's no hidden message :)
Hi Gillian,
How wonderful! Thank you for sharing all of the things you love about No Pong :) And huge thanks for sharing the No Pong love with family and friends! Lucky them!
The product works as advertised and the service has been exemplary
Hi Burns,
Wowsers! Thank you for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin! Customer love is our number one company value and we are thrilled that you've noticed :)
Best deodorant ever!
Hi Valeska,
Best review ever :) Thanks for choosing No Pong!
Amazing product! Easy to use, fast delivery and works.
Hi Samantha,
We are over the moon to read your review, thank you! Thanks for sharing No Pong is amazing all around :)
I am extremely happy with No Pong. Finally a deodorant that works, even on stress sweat, and doesn’t give me a rash. I have tried numerous name brand and natural products without success. But No Pong was a great find for me. I love both scents. Highly recommended!
Hi Twyla,
We couldn't be happier that you are happy! Thank you for your review and for sharing all the things you love about No Pong :)
No pong is the first natural deodorant that actually works for me. I had tried a few and had almost given up. I also appreciate the re-usable packaging. Great product. Would recommend!
Hi Allison,
Yay! No Pong for the win! Thank you for sharing your recommendation with the world :)
It really works, and I should know. Don't be put off by the paste, it's quick and easy.
Hi!
Thank you for your review and for sharing No Pong is easy to apply :) We love that No Pong works for you!
Life changing!!! Will never use any other type off deodorant.
Hi Yurina,
Wow! Thank you for sharing No Pong is life changing! We are thrilled to have you as a lifer :)
I've been using No Pong for a couple of years and love the job it does.
Hi!
Thank you for making No Pong a part of your everyday life and for sharing we're helping you get the job done!
I began using No Pong as part of my process to make better choices of the products I use on my body! Fantastic product
Hi Richelle,
We are so happy you've chosen No Pong as a part of a healthier lifestyle :) We appreciate your support!
Hi,

Its not very often that one can say with confidence "it works" about a natural deodorant but I can definitely say so about No Pong. Once applied I go through my day without a second thought about it as it keeps me totally dry and has some serious staying power. I always buy the original No Pong and love it! Now that finding the best deodorant is no longer a concern my focus is on how to be more creative about my growing collection of empty tins ;)
Hi Omayma,
Music to our ears! Apply No Pong and put your hands in the air like you just don't care :)
I will definately recomand it 😊
Hi Elena,
Wonderful! Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your support :)
I love these products. I have total management of my underarms.
Hi Rick,
We are thrilled to know you are in charge of your odour! Thanks for choosing No Pong :)
Does what it’s supposed to.
Hi Tim,
Perfect! We couldn't say it better ourselves! Thanks for choosing No Pong :)
I have tried many non-aluminium deodorants but No Pong wins hands down!!I am happy with it!!
Hi Ann,
thank you for using No Pong! We are over the moon hearing you're happy with No Pong :)
I absolutely love No Pong deodorant! The fresh scent, the clean feel, and the protection are top-notch!
Hi Lori,
Thank you for your review and for sharing No Pong hits the mark for you :)
amazing product! I love the citrus scent and I use it everyday and never have an issue!
Hi Nikky,
How wonderful to hear! Thank you for using No Pong in your everyday life :)
I have been using No Pong for about 2 years now. I started with the one with baking soda and realized it wasn't for me. My skin reacts to the baking soda. So I tried the other formula done without the baking soda and I simply LOVE it! It does the job. I recently tried the new flavor " Spicy Chai - Again baking soda free" and the sent is perfect!
Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to find the right No Pong for you and for trying our new Spicy Chai! We are thrilled to have you as part of the No Pong fam!
It works!! I love no pong.
Hi Erin,
No Pong does what it says on the tin :) Thank you for sharing your love of No Pong!
Excellent product, really works for any odor problem!
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your review and for choosing No Pong. We're kicking odour to the curb :)
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews