No Pong Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Pong Canada
Read No Pong Canada Reviews
All 5 of my family members use No Pong (me, my husband, + our three kids, 15, 13, and 10). I am the only one of us that uses the bicarb free, everyone else uses the regular. The bicarb free doesn’t last like the regular and I do have to reapply, especially in summer. We like the light scent.
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for choosing No Pong for your whole family! We love being a part of your everyday :)
I use the bicarbonate free version. Works great!
LOVE that you have found a variant that works for you, Gloria! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it means the world to us!
Hard to believe it works, but it does!
Hey Tina, it's incredible isn't it?! We are so glad to see No Pong knocked your expectations socks off! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!
Love this deodorant! I have tried SO many natural companies, but this one meets every quality I love! Easy to apply, smells great, not crumbly, works great and no harmful chemicals! I tell anyone who asks:)
Hi Bonnie,
thank you for sharing what you love about No Pong! We are thrilled to know we tick all the right boxes :)
I tried No Pong after several other natural deodorants were unsuccessful for me. It has great scents, amazing protection and chemical free! I'm a customer for life. 😁
Hi and thank you for giving No Pong a try! We love to hear you're a No Pong lifer and appreciate your review :)
Many of us have tried the crystal deodorant that you can get at the grocery store. And for most of us, they unfortunately failed to keep up with us. This would make me shy away from the natural products, and I was using a combination where I would switch between wearing antiperspirant or deodorant depending on the day. An ad for No Pong came up on my computer, so I thought that I would give it a try with one container. As is to be expected, it took a few days for my body to "normalize" to the new product. I've been using No Pong now for about two years. I no longer need to swap between a deodorant and an anti perspirant, as with No Pong not only do I not stink, but I'm also not sweating through my clothing either. The only down side to the product would be the metal tins that it comes in. There are only so many things that you can use them for, and even though they are recyclable, I would love to see the product come in a biodegradable package. A larger container would also be nice (although I know that this may not be possible as it is a natural product and will have a shorter shelf life). Either way, great product and I highly recommend!
Hi and thank you so much for sharing your journey and for taking a chance on No Pong! Thank you for your feedback; we are definitely working on some of these things!
This is the first natural and toxic free deodorant that I have found that works!!!
Love ❤️ no Pong

A Must Try!
Hi Stephanie,
thank you for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin :) We appreciate your review and recommendation!
Love it and love the new chai!
Hi Sharon,
thank you for sharing you love No Pong and that our new Spicy Chai is a hit :)
No pong has rescued my husband from constant visits to the doctor!
This product has eliminated nasty armpit infections caused by store bought deodorant. He is a permanent customer now! ❤️
Hi and thank you so much for sharing how No Pong is helping your husband! This puts huge smiles on our faces!
I love pong... I have no more rashes or itchiness anymore that I got with other natural deodorants, very good product.. thank you
Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your review! Great news you have no more irritation with No Pong :)
Love this deodorant! When I was having trouble with the effectiveness of drug store deodorants, I decided to try this, and will never go back.
Hi and thank you for your review! We are thrilled to know you're with us for life!
Love this product. I've been using it for a year. Prefer the original over Chai. Would love to try a new scent when available.
Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your choosing No Pong and for your review. We love to hear you are sticking to the classics :)
No Pong is the best deodorant I have ever used. Sprays used to irritate my skin and caused itching, roll on types just didn't seem to work at all. I have psoriasis and since I've been using No Pong I have no irritation whatsoever. The fragrance is is very light and natural, no staining of clothing and it really, really works. The ordering process is a breeze and the product is delivered really quickly despite these challenging times. The staff members are quite delightful , always positive and pleasant. Wonderful product and overall experience
Hi Marolynne,
thank you for sharing No Pong is the right fit for you and works with your Psoriasis! We love your review and thank you for sharing all of the wonderful things you love about No Pong.
No Pong is the most effective product I have ever used! I love that the tins are recyclable and the labels are laser-printed onto the container - no plastic at all. Effective, natural, and environmentally friendly.
Hi Emily,
Music to our ears! Recyclable, plastic-free AND effective :) Thank you for choosing No Pong!
This is the most amazing product!! I would never go back to store boughten deodorant. This is all natural and works great!! Highly recommend this product! The best part is the fact that it doesn’t have all the unnecessary chemicals that store brands contain. I can’t say enough about no pong😊
Hi and thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation :)
We love that our all-natural ingredients are the best part for you!
I love the bicarb-free No Pong!!! Keeps me smelling good even after a run, or pilates, and no skin irritation at all. The only deodorant I use.
Hi Audrey-Ann,
We are so happy to know you love our Bicarb Free :) We appreciate your review!
Your product is the best I have ever used. Would not use anything else
Hi Lucille,
Thank you for sharing No Pong is the best you've ever tried :)
This is the best deodorant I have ever used and I think I’ve tried them all. I went from applying deodorant 4 to 5 times a day and still smelling sweaty to applying once a day and staying odour free! I’ve recommended it to everyone I know and my entire family are now also believers.
Hi and thank you for sharing No Pong does exactly what it says on the tin! We're thrilled your search for an effective natural deodorant is over :)
Love this deodorant! The bicarb free formula is amazing and I love the new spicy chai scent!
Hi Tara,
Thank you for sharing our Bicarb Free is amazing! We are thrilled to know you love our new Spicy Chai fragrance :)
Love this product!
Hi and thank you for your review! We are thrilled to know you love No Pong :)
No Pong Canada is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews