Oceans Alive Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road

Oceans Alive have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.99%
Industry Average
I have order quite a few times from Oceans Alive health for my dogs and never been disappointed they arrived a few days after me ordering good service and very reasonable price and free delivery Excellent
- Elaine H
Very quick delivery good price
- Debra B
Happy to trust and support a company with good ethics! High quality products and always beats Amazon on price, voila :)
- Olivia G
A

Delivery - Fast

98.21%
Great service, quick delivery and item competitively priced. Will come back
- Ms J
Excellent service, very quick delivery
- Suzanne C
Good packaging and quick delivery
100.00%
Industry Average
The customer service is really good, they answer all of the emails in a timely manner and offer a free delivery and returns.
- Alexandra W
F

Refunds - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
Unfortunately even though this was their error they would only refund me 50% because I had cracked the seal.
- Anonymous
I was disappointed with customer service department of Oceans Alive as I had returned a large bottle of liposomal vitamin C, at my own expense, because the inner seal of the bottle was open and they would not refund me.
- Sue K
Unfortunately the customer service is not very efficient. My order got lost and I m still trying to get an answer and hopefully a refund
99.27%
Great service, quick delivery and item competitively priced. Will come back
- Ms J
Excellent service, very quick delivery
- Suzanne C
Oceans Alive service and range of products are very good.
- Katharine C