Oceans Alive Health Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.69%
Industry Average
very disappointed to see the price hike compared to Dr. Mercola website. Do you offer price match? Otherwise I will be returning my order -
- Sharon Lozoway
excellent products.excellent quick service.competitive prices
- john massey
Easy to order, good prices, order arrived quickly. Very happy.
- David Ridley
A

Delivery - Fast

98.34%
Industry Average
Great product with expedited delivery within UK. I am considering to order other assortments.
- Anonymous
Great selection of products. Love the dr mercola range. Easy to use website and quick delivery
- Tammy wimbleton
I bought the Defendershield headset. Delivery was fast and the product seems really great already with good volume and different tips to choose from. I had another airtube-style headset years ago but this one is really an improvement and worth the price. Thanks :)
- Ulrik Hansen
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
Never received my order Refund Please
- Jill Jones
I ordered and everything arrived damaged. Till now, they don‘t refunded the money back. Now I get an Mail, I should make a better rate to get my money back! I can‘t believe it! If I don‘t do it, I don‘t get it back. Wrote a Mail on last Friday, don‘t get an answer - 6 days later. Called again, nobody helped me!
- Yvonne Riepl
99.31%
Industry Average
Very Efficient service and always delivered on time. I always have my vitamins in stock and will keep using them.
- Darshana Rajput
Great product and customer service....will buy again...thank you
- Anonymous
Always great products delivered very quickly and great customer service. Wouldn't shop anywhere else!
- Nina Rehman