Oceans Alive Health Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.08%
Good price and quality
- Constantin Terzi
Searched everywhere after my usual supplier was OOS.. This was the same price with free p&p and arrived fairly quickly. Its a shame the discount only kicked in at three bottles which was over £60+. I could only manage two.
- Anonymous
Very efficient service, and the product bought was precisely what | wanted and at a good price.
- Patricia Farrell
A

Delivery - Fast

98.74%
Industry Average
Good product selection of quality products. Hopefully the range of this quality products will broaden over time. Looking forward to next day delivery as we are so used to it now.
- Inderpal Choda
Speedy delivery, well packaged,thank you.
- zillah lewis
Haven't actually used the product yet but it was easy to place the order and the delivery updates were very helpful.
- Ayesha Termezi
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
Unfortunately the customer service is not very efficient. My order got lost and I m still trying to get an answer and hopefully a refund
- Anonymous
Product good quality. Packaging arrived with broken seal and lid, very poor. New product was dispatched quickly by the team, but there was communication to me to apologise. I felt rather than give a refund on the damaged item, they sent a replacement with no communication. This unfortunately would not win my loyalty to the brand.
- S Jones
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
99.46%
Industry Average
Great products & great service, thank you.Great products & great service, thank you.
- C. Eggins
The service was fast and the products arrived well
- Ana Rotundo
Great products and always great service
- Julie Berry