Oceans Alive Health Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.56%
Industry Average
My products got to me in 3 days for no extra shipping, considering the price point of the individual units I have purchased.
Great products Always clean Great price and offers available
- Anonymous
Was very pleased to find the blue ice royal available here and at a competitive price. Easy to order, great result, thank you.
- Stuart F
A

Delivery - Fast

98.56%
Industry Average
I can't fault you at all, from ordering, packaging, service delivery to the quality of supplements. All impressive! Keep up the great job! Thanks that I found you.
- Anonymous
Delivery is super fast and well packaged. Seems to sell only premium products. I'd definitely recommend.
- Maya R
Oceans alive offers an outstanding Customer Service experience. This begins with a very easy-to-use website, categories...Order finalization experience and prompt delivery with well-packed items to be unveiled. I have used the contact form on numerous occasions (To enquire) and have received informative fast responses that have always solved my query.
- Philip M
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
Unfortunately even though this was their error they would only refund me 50% because I had cracked the seal.
- Anonymous
I was disappointed with customer service department of Oceans Alive as I had returned a large bottle of liposomal vitamin C, at my own expense, because the inner seal of the bottle was open and they would not refund me.
- Sue K
Unfortunately the customer service is not very efficient. My order got lost and I m still trying to get an answer and hopefully a refund
99.45%
- Anonymous
Excellent service and quality products (Dr. Mercola supplements).
- LILIYA T