Oceans Alive Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road

Oceans Alive have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.58%
Industry Average
I use Oceans Alive mainly because it sells Dr Mercola products at a good price. I have also found their customer service to be helpful - and human!
- VIVIAN C
Great product (fermented skate liv oil) at a competitive price. Happy to recommend and I will be definitely purchasing more when needed. Andrew
- Andrew F
Always fast and precise. Good item choice and price
- Stefano P
A

Delivery - Fast

97.95%
Industry Average
great brands that are difficult to get in the UK with reasonable prices and free delivery
- Preet C
Super fast delivery
- Catherine O
excellent service and prompy delivery of whatever has been ordered
- Subhita P
100.00%
Industry Average
The customer service is really good, they answer all of the emails in a timely manner and offer a free delivery and returns.
- Alexandra W
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
Why was I charged Tax on vitamins? Your previous answer was not sufficient. Please explain. I require a TAX refund.
- Dean E
Unfortunately even though this was their error they would only refund me 50% because I had cracked the seal.
- Anonymous
I was disappointed with customer service department of Oceans Alive as I had returned a large bottle of liposomal vitamin C, at my own expense, because the inner seal of the bottle was open and they would not refund me.
- Sue K
98.79%
Industry Average
I had an issue with a product and they were very quick to respond and resolve it. Really happy with the customer service and love the product range.
- Rosanna S
excellent service and prompy delivery of whatever has been ordered
- Subhita P
Quick and efficient service as always. Good prices
- Anonymous