Oceans Alive Health Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.65%
Industry Average
Good price for good quality product comparing to pther providers
- Anonymous
As always, the products are very high quality competitively priced, and may are unavailable elsewhere (especially if you're avoiding Amazon). The website and checkout process are easy to use, and the delivery is very quick.
- Susan Courtney
Oceans alive is great you get great products at a cheap price an fast delivery
- Paul Matthews
A

Delivery - Fast

98.37%
Industry Average
these are products I use and the online ordering and delivery is excellent
- Charika Sirisena
Great value and a very quick delivery!
Good value for money. Fast delivery. Many thanks
- Julia Tijdink
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
I paid for next day delivery and it arrived 2 days later - l should be refunded the fee l paid fur quick delivery
- Annie Boyle
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
- Anonymous
I have returned the order for a refund plus postage.
- jenny mundigian
99.64%
Industry Average
Excellent efficient service. I have just started taking the fermented cod liver oil. So will comment again in 2 months time.
- Catherine Turner
I ordered some Black seed oil capsule, which where delivered the next working day. Great service.
- Anonymous
Great products, many of which you cannot buy elsewhere for a UK delivery. Excellent customer service, I have rung a couple of times and the gentleman at the end of the phone has always been super helpful.
- Jacqueline Saggers