Oceans Alive Health Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

97.64%
Industry Average
Always pleased with Oceans Alive Health products. They supply the top pure brands I want at a very competitive price, most products cheaper then amazon and ebay. Fast delivery and email progress updates are also helpful. Got to be one of my favourite companies, they deserve every success. 10/10.
- Elena Finegan
Arrived in good time. Buy this product from different places price middle. Very I would go back and see what they sell.
- Anonymous
Great prompt service and delivery and best price online for mercola digestive enzymes
- Elaine Lloyd

Delivery - Fast

99.16%
- Elena Finegan
Easy effective to use, excellent availability of brilliant supplements at the best prices. Quick delivery too.
- Anonymous
Excellent service and exceptional fast delivery, will definitely use again

Refunds - Easy

100.00%
Industry Average
I got a brief reply saying I had a refund and rest of products were sent.
- David
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
- Anonymous
I bought a sample bottle and on day 2 I'm already in love with this product. My only issue was delivery. I paid for next day delivery and it did not arrive with the time I paid for. I asked for a refund and customer service wasn't very good. I did not get a refund.
- conchobar hayes
99.64%
Industry Average
Very happy with my products and quick service thank you
- Androulla Vimalanathan
I order Dr Mercola,s liposomal vitamin c from Oceans Alive most of the time and find their service very good it is always delivered on time I am very happy with them excellent service thank you
- Anonymous
Our order was delivered quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition. We are well satisfied with this service.