Oceans Alive Health Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health

About Oceans Alive Health: Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

How would you rate Oceans Alive Health ?

"I'm trying out marine phytoplankton. It tastes like seaweed but I don't care, my tummy is blissfully grateful. It is early days but I'm hoping to reduce acidosis caused by genetic fault and lifetime of ill health. I'll report back."
"good shop. fast delivery also to switzerland. i like the chocolat cod liver oil."
Alistair H
Verified Buyer
"Love the fact I can buy quality US products in the UK!"
"Found this on line after reading founders story of problems he had . Tried it and seems to help, found Oceans Alive site selling Raw Marine Phytoplankton for uk which helps with cost and will keep using ! Keep up the good work to help people in the 🇬🇧 uk"
"I genuinely found this company to have excellent service and to sell quality products. Grace, London"
"Great product & fabulous fast delivery from Oceans Alive. Will definitely buy again."
"Products good vale for money, Always arrive well packed and delivered on time."
"I have purchased products several times from Oceans Alive and now consider myself a regular customer. The products are the best quality and the customer service and speed of dispatch and delivery is second to none. I truly love this company- you can tell that they really care about their mission and their customers"
"Great service from start to finish. Goods as described, competitive price, speedy delivery of well packaged goods."
Charlotte W
Verified Buyer
"A wide range of important health products on offer ."
"Excellent products that I can buy with confidence!"
"Love the service and the offers, I get many good deals and shipping to Finland has worked well and fairly quick. Happy costumer!:)"
"Fast efficient service at good prices"
"This web site is a great site for great healthy things we need for our body. I'm into the Bulletproof diet and I found this web site sells what I need! They also have points you can earn when shopping which helps when buying their great natural products. They are responsive when emailing about any questions your have also, which I find helpful."
"First time customer of Oceans Alive and I am very impressed by the service. Good communication fast delivery and well packaged. Thanks"
Sheralee P
Verified Buyer
"I always buy my cod liver oil from OAH as I know I'm getting the real thing. Easy to use website with quick delivery. Highly recommend."
Christina S
Verified Buyer
"Very good and economical"
"Great products available for my dog to keep his health and wellbeing optimum."
"Prompt, efficient service Easy to order"
"First rate products combine with an authoritative, efficient and friendly company to produce an excellent experience."
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.96 based on 68 reviews