Oceans Alive Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,822 reviews
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road
Nelson
BB9 9DJ

Tell us how Oceans Alive made you happy
I found this website to have the absolute best and most premium healthy food products available in the UK. Best individual packaging and great offers on multiple buys make this a website I come back to over and over. I’m one very happy customer : )
Oceans Alive 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Thank you so much for the kind review - it means a lot to us! And that does like an impressive line up in your pic! ;) Thanks Ian
Reasons to buy from someone else: 1) The first time I ordered something from them, they 'made a mistake' and put the wrong info on their page for the item, advertising 300ml rather than 150ml that they sent me - they wouldn't give me a full refund, only partial. 2) The second time I ordered something from them I asked if I could use my points for money off but they were unwilling to do it manually because I didn't press their obscure points portal button - again unwilling to do anything for the customer. 3) my most recent order, It was meant to be next day delivery and it's almost a week now and they gave me some poor excuse and when I asked for a refund and to close my account they didn't reply and I am now going via paypal to get my money back. This company doesn't understand customer service eg go out of your way for your customers and they will be loyal to you for life. every single interaction with them has been a pain and it's literally easier to buy directly from Mercola in America than from this company.
Easy to use, with a good product selection
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil is the one to have, great product.
I ordered something for next day delivery as I was going to India for 2 months and they didn’t actually deliver until 3 days later, with no apology. So the item is useless as i didn’t receive it in time and had to leave without . I wrote a complaint and asked for refund and they never replied.
Great price for a quality product ....... very fast delivery too ..... what's not to like ?
Superb service. Good quality products. Cannot be faulted. They also threw in some free samples of other products. 5*.
Brilliant, great product and price, friendly and effective customer service, thank you very much, keep up the good work!
demasiado caro disponer de sus productos: trnasporte, aduanas.... sale tanc aro como el caviar
great brands that are difficult to get in the UK with reasonable prices and free delivery
Super fast delivery
I had an issue with a product and they were very quick to respond and resolve it. Really happy with the customer service and love the product range.
much improved since a good while ago very impressive thank you
excellent service and prompy delivery of whatever has been ordered
I have ordered from Oceans Alive a number of times and would be happy to recommend them to others looking for quality supplements at reasonable prices.
I regularly purchase Golden Ox Liposomal Vitamin D3 & K2 along with Vitamin C and find both products a must to boost my immune system.
Quick and efficient service as always. Good prices
Happy with Fermented Cod Liver Oil; as described, fast delivery, well; packaged.
My order arrived in very quick time. The ordering process was easy and the website was simple to navigete.
I use Oceans Alive mainly because it sells Dr Mercola products at a good price. I have also found their customer service to be helpful - and human!
great products and fast service. Also happy with the packaging! small boxes so less waste.
Oceans Alive is rated 4.8 based on 3,822 reviews