Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy
I haven’t received the goods yet
I received the wrong product from Oceans Alive but did not realise this until I had cracked the outer plastic seal. Unfortunately even though this was their error they would only refund me 50% because I had cracked the seal. So I am left with a product I do not want and without my original product and have lost money. Not a great company to deal with and I won't be dealing with them again. Just beware if you order from them. They also seemed happy that I would give them negative feedback which says a lot. I rarely leave feedback but was totally unimpressed with their attitude.
Hi Deborah Morgan Thanks for your review. I am sorry it was not something we could do as per our terms and conditions, we ask every customer to check the item before opening it, as this clearly was a different product. I am sorry we could not refund after you had damaged the protective seal. We did however, give you a 50% refund purely out of goodwill. I hope you will excuse our error and we hold no malice either. Regards Ian
Have not received delivery after ordering same product from Amazon and had to be cancelled aswell
Hi Rosie As you are in another country, it takes more than 7 days from shipping to arrive in your location, if customs decide to let it in, which we have no control over. Thank you for your patience.
I was disappointed with customer service department of Oceans Alive as I had returned a large bottle of liposomal vitamin C, at my own expense, because the inner seal of the bottle was open and they would not refund me. I thought it was standard policy with supplements that if the inner seal is not intact or is broken, that you should return the bottle to the company. Oceans Alive responded by saying that their manufacturing process sometimes works this way and doesn't seal the bottle properly. In all the years I've been buying supplements I have never come across this problem and suggested that they need to improve their manufacturing process. What good is a seal that is unsealed when the customer receives the bottle and the company is ok with this error in their manufacturing process? How am I supposed to know the bottle hasn;t been tampered with? I told them that I would shop with a supplement company that had higher hygiene standards as I was not impressed with their attitude towards their product. Still have not been refunded. Very disappointed.
Hi, I am very sorry for your experience. However, i must point out that some items have an easy break seal. This means, that on this item, when you twist the cap, the seal is likely to become loosened or break off to allow for easy access. This is completely normal. Once the outer seal is removed, and the cap then twisted off, the 2nd inner seal will also then break. I hope that meakes sense as to why we were unable to refund the item as it was not in a condition fit for re-use for safety reasons. I hope you understand. As a goodwill gesture, we have applied 500 reward points to your account.
Package says it was delivered but never arrived. Waste of $200.
Please do not advertise next day delivery and charge extra for it when you can’t do it. If there was a time limit in the day you should make it clear at the point of ordering.
Hi GAELLE DEGRANGE-THOMPSON On the delivery information page, it clearly states cut off time is 3:30pm, but you placed your order at 5.01pm. As you will appreciate, Royal Mail have a collection time of around 4pm, so any orders taken after this will need to be picked up the following day. Thank you
I had paid a stuff the 30 june and I didnt recieve anything or message
Our package has still not arrived after 3 months
-Website not friendly to order -Prices are high, especially for Dr. Mercola’s products. -Discount policy is confusing Jp
Javid, Thanks for the review. I notice that you have placed multiple orders with us, despite our perceived high prices. These are not your cheap grade items, we agree, and the cost is inherently a little more. However, your return custom seems to suggests that we are best priced for these products and we look forward to serving you again in future. Ian
My items arrived damaged I emailed customer service explaining the situation only to be told to take photos, which I did then more photos, then to be told it would take 35 days then they refunded me only some of the damaged goods. I was absolutely disgusted. I will never use this company again.
Unfortunately the customer service is not very efficient. My order got lost and I m still trying to get an answer and hopefully a refund
It was horrible the parcel arrived smelly and wet, when opened I cut my hand on broken glass the smell was the bottles that had broken inside for a very long time as it stunk very bad. I ordered three bottles and 2 came destroyed and also hurt me very bad.
A rendeléssel minden rendben volt, de a terméket a mai napig nem kaptam kézhez!
I don't receive my purchase. I'm in France
Poco affidabile . Non usando un corriere ma le poste ho dovuto pagare la dogana per sdoganare il pacchetto.
SONO PROFONDAMENTE DELUSO PERCHE' HO FATTO UN'ORDINE IL 18 FEBBRAIO 2021 E AD OGGI 25 FEBBRAIO NON HO RICEVUTO ALCUNA INFORMAZIONE .
did not received my product not informed about when i will get it if it will arrive not possible to follow the shipment
Jag har gjort 4 beställningar och inget paket har kommit fram.
Je n’ai toujours pas reçu mon colis😢 Aucune nouvelle depuis une semaine :( Voulez vous bien régler ce problème ? Merci d’avance
I am not receiving my purchasse and no new from his site
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.81 based on 3,320 reviews