Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 26th November 2020
NIcoleta M
I had paid a stuff the 30 june and I didnt recieve anything or message
Our package has still not arrived after 3 months
-Website not friendly to order -Prices are high, especially for Dr. Mercola’s products. -Discount policy is confusing Jp
Javid, Thanks for the review. I notice that you have placed multiple orders with us, despite our perceived high prices. These are not your cheap grade items, we agree, and the cost is inherently a little more. However, your return custom seems to suggests that we are best priced for these products and we look forward to serving you again in future. Ian
My items arrived damaged I emailed customer service explaining the situation only to be told to take photos, which I did then more photos, then to be told it would take 35 days then they refunded me only some of the damaged goods. I was absolutely disgusted. I will never use this company again.
Unfortunately the customer service is not very efficient. My order got lost and I m still trying to get an answer and hopefully a refund
It was horrible the parcel arrived smelly and wet, when opened I cut my hand on broken glass the smell was the bottles that had broken inside for a very long time as it stunk very bad. I ordered three bottles and 2 came destroyed and also hurt me very bad.
A rendeléssel minden rendben volt, de a terméket a mai napig nem kaptam kézhez!
I don't receive my purchase. I'm in France
Poco affidabile . Non usando un corriere ma le poste ho dovuto pagare la dogana per sdoganare il pacchetto.
hello, I placed an order with you ORDER # OAH352932 last January 28th and it hasn't arrived yet. Following the tracking number I know that the package has been stopped due to customs clearance problems in Milan since 22/02/2021. I have not received any other information. If there are problems with shipments since Brexit, you should ask the buyer for all relevant information before shipping. If you find it useful, the tracking number is LG511754252GB. Greetings
Non è specificato che gli importi che proponete sono in sterline e non in Euro. Tale mancanza ha generato, per me, confusione e quindi pagando un ordine che se avessi saputo non avrei fatto. Inoltre il pacco è ancora fermo a Milano per ispezioni della dogana e speriamo che non debba pagare anche la dogana e le imposte.
SONO PROFONDAMENTE DELUSO PERCHE' HO FATTO UN'ORDINE IL 18 FEBBRAIO 2021 E AD OGGI 25 FEBBRAIO NON HO RICEVUTO ALCUNA INFORMAZIONE .
did not received my product not informed about when i will get it if it will arrive not possible to follow the shipment
Jag har gjort 4 beställningar och inget paket har kommit fram.
Je n’ai toujours pas reçu mon colis😢 Aucune nouvelle depuis une semaine :( Voulez vous bien régler ce problème ? Merci d’avance
I am not receiving my purchasse and no new from his site
I didn’t receive the items I’ve ordered yet!
je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon colis et la somme a été débitée cdt
After 10 days from the order i didn’t receive anything.
I don't received my order!:(....where is my package???!!!:(:(
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.80 based on 3,032 reviews