Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Adrian Gliga
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 25th September 2020
mary lozner
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Interesting range of products and reliable service.
Made my first order which is due to arrive. Unfortunately there was a 'error in our stock management' and one product was out of stock. I got a brief reply saying I had a refund and rest of products were sent. I understand there's errors and that in itself might not have lost a star despite the frustration. It definitely wasn't a five star service though as there was no helpful mention of when product might be in again or any helpful advice on alternatives that I might have bought instead. This was my first experience. Seems a nice variety of products but would I order again? Maybe, but it's not as definite after first experience.
Good product but slight delay in receiving goods this time. Sadly also my discount was not added as expected.
Think I feel an improvement since taking the product. Easy to order and prompt delivery
Early days, pleased with products so far
Very honest in all their information and brilliant service I’m happy
Nagyok szuper keszitmeny, megvagyok vele elegedve, maskor is rendelek
Pas besoin de créer de compte pour commander respect des délais bon deal
Excellent service and speedy shipping .

However; one of items was leaking out ( shower gel)
Good products, good delivery.
Oceans Alive Health stock the form of vitamin c which is the most effective form for health (Liposomal). The price is very competitive when compared to other suppliers and the product arrives within 2/3 days which is acceptable for me. The site is easy to navigate and offers a pleasant buying experience.
Speedy delivery
I am very happy with my Oceans Alive cod liver oil and butter oil. They arrived quickly and seem to be very good quality.
Dr Mercola's probiotics seem to help my system with its healing...
The service is good and efficient. The only quibble I have is the way the Invoice is laid out. We have a price, which we haven't seen before, a subtotal after discount, then the discount, followed by tax (unexpected), shipping and finally payment.
I am quite satisfied with the product but I was expecting more from the loyalty program. There is no marginal incentive to buy directly from you or from amazon. I get 2% cash back from amazon when using my amazon amex and I was expecting more from your loyalty program....
Hi Martin

I appreciate the review and the feedback!

The website on average has prices between 5% and 10% lower than our Amazon prices, in addition to the loyalty programme. On occasion we have special promotions where it is double or triple points too.

I hope you will fine the products a help, wherever you decide to purchase :)
Best,
Gina
I bought Dr Mercola Liposomal vitamin C 180 capsules & I can see a clear difference after using it 2 weeks! It really works so I believe the product is genuine.
Oceans Alive Health 4 star review on 22nd November 2020
Very prompt service.
Git the product in good time and it seems to be a good product but of course natural supplements take a while to work so I can't say too much about that yet although it does seem to make a difference so far
Items arrived quickly