Oceans Alive Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,713 reviews
Read Oceans Alive Reviews

About Oceans Alive:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

CROWDZAP LIMITED, Voltek House, 2 Chapel House Road
Nelson
BB9 9DJ

Tell us how Oceans Alive made you happy
Unfortunately, I received liquid instead of capsules for my purchase of Green Pastures FCLO, I don't know how.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your message. The products that you ordered were the liquid versions, as shown on the invoice. However, you are welcome to return any unopened/undamaged products to us within 30 days of receiving your order, for any reason. You can do so using our free returns label here: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4041 Wishing you health, Tom Oceans Alive
Seems fine
Product good quality. Packaging arrived with broken seal and lid, very poor. New product was dispatched quickly by the team, but there was communication to me to apologise. I felt rather than give a refund on the damaged item, they sent a replacement with no communication. This unfortunately would not win my loyalty to the brand.
je n'ai toujours pas mon collis, pas de nouvelles. Je ne sais pas où je dois le prendre.
Back log of new year orders meant a delay in parcel delivery. This wasn’t mentioned when the order was placed as if it was I would have ordered from another company, I had to manage without my product over the weekend.
Hi, I am very sorry the order was delayed. It was purely because Royal Mail and other delivery companies were not collecting until the 4th of January, and we do not work on the weekends (as staff have a life too!) Next year, we do intend to let customers know there will be a slight day if the Bank holiday falls on the weekend, but normally all our deliveries go out on time. Yes, the cost o our cost is lower than that of our competitors, with free delivery over £20, but you can always purchase next day delivery if you wish to have it quicker than the 3 days.
I ordered an item on 1 december, it still hasn't arrived. Update: it has arrived!
I have been looking at the tracking of my order by DHL and you said my order would arrive between 23 to 27 November Its still hasn't arrived therefore your service will not is poor
purtroppo il pacco non è ancora arrivato e quindi non riesco a recensire il prodotto
I paid for next day delivery and it arrived 2 days later - l should be refunded the fee l paid fur quick delivery
I have not received my parcel.
The shipping is taking a very long time and I am disappointed. My dog is going without his supplement and the price for shipping was actually very high compared to the other company I used.
Packing was poor, bootle was open
Hi Unfortunately goods have not arrived and i have been unable to locate
Hi They could not access your site - please contact your Ashton Under Lyne Royal Mail delivery office. This way they know where to deliver to. The tracking number is KT729542214GB Many thanks
its been at least 3 weeks and I have not recived my order
I still haven't received my parcel. it was due on the 13th may
I am sorry to report that I haven't received my order yet. Delivery note was sent on April 3.
I ordered product over a month ago and was notified it would be taking longer than usual due to the current circumstances. I completely understand. I recieved an email my products were on the way about 2 weeks ago and still have not recieved them.
1st time trying the product. Unfortunately does not taste good. Tasted off tp be honest. Will not be buying again
I can’t really review anything. I placed my first order and I still haven’t received it. I received my tracking number and I’ve tracked it and appears to not be moving, so I can’t review on any customer service as I haven’t received anything yet.
5 working days to arrive
Hi - I am very sorry it took 2 days longer to arrive. We are stating on the top of the website that orders may be delayed by up to 48 hours due to the exceptional demand for our health boosting products in these testing times. Thanks for your understanding.
Oceans Alive is rated 4.8 based on 3,713 reviews