Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy
I purchased and received EVCLO which had only a one month fridge expiry date, I was advised by oceans alive to use the freezer expiry date, I am not happy about this at all. I paid a lot of money for this product so would expect it to have an acceptable fridge life time, especially because I choose not to put it in the freezer.
Hi Anna I appreciate your concern. However, YOU do not need to put it in the freezer, that was already done for a prolonged period, hence the true expiry date is closer to the freezer date. I hope that clears it up for you. Best Ian
It was not mention that I will have to paid fees for France
I got the goods fairly quickly. However, a couple of items were in plastic bottles which had indented, suggesting they must have been quite old.
Still waiting!! Been over 2 weeks!
arrived on time, good products, quite expensive
Thanks for your review Rob. The costs are higher for high end supplements due to the natural ingredients and longer production times. I hope you will appreciate the quality (your body certainly will!).
Good n efficient
Estoy esperando a recibir el pedido para haceros llegar mi opinión. Gracias.
The bottle was damaged and leaking. The packaging was very poor. Am giving them 3 stars as they managed to rectify the issue.
It's nearly 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order.
Ordered cod liver oil liquid on 28th October just received it on 5th November think this is Royal Mail's fault not Oceans Alive. This cod liver oil liquid is excellent as l have had it before.
Still waiting on my order but I’m very excited
Unable to use £4 off with code oceans4
The product came on time great condition.
Iam living in The Algarve at the moment due to the virus and so wanted my supplements but you couldn’t deliver them so disappointed may be I will try again as do need them.
I ordered my H2 9 days ago, my delivery has not yet arrived so I can't exactly give you a review as of yet. I am waiting very patiently, as I am excited to try this product. Will review again once my order has arrived 😀
very disappointed to see the price hike compared to Dr. Mercola website. Do you offer price match? Otherwise I will be returning my order -
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
Dr Mercola's probiotics are really good and I find they help me enormously. Delivery pretty quick. Very expensive.
Not yet felt the benefits (day 4) so can’t give full answer. Looking forward to seeing them
Good range of products. Very straightforward to order. Free delivery in some cases. Think loyal customers should have more of a discount to reward their custom.
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.81 based on 3,320 reviews