Olive & Sage Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

Olive & Sage have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

88.89%
Industry Average
Just received two Carlos the cranes one for us and one for a present at a bargain price plus several other animals will be keeping an eye out for other bargains.
- Kath Jones
Well worth waiting for this gorgeous creature.. how do they do it for the price? ..great value and good communication throughout.. been purchasing from olive and sage for quite a while and the never disappoint.. thanks guys .
- Anonymous
Such a brilliant funky product. Excellent price for such a fabulous gift. My girlfriend has ordered one but in a different style and will look amazing in the garden. Arrived really quickly. Thank you guys
- Stuart Logan
A-

Delivery - Fast

84.21%
Industry Average
I ordered 2 flamingos and they arrived well packaged and perfect. I was kept informed all the time about the delivery and they arrived on time. They are beautiful and I will certainly order again.
- Joy Rodgers
Wow wow and wow! Just received the first of my 2 orders from Olive & Sage - and what can I day except that I'm BLOWN AWAY by my flock of big exotic birds ❤️ And BIG they are too - so tall and elegant! It's not always easy to tell from on line photos the actual size of the things that catch your eye - but these beauties would do justice to any wildlife park - you won't be disappointed! Weighty, tall, well made, gloriously coloured. well packed, timely delivery and all backed by an honest, caring, and customer focused company! Thank you O&S - you've made my garden a real bird sanctuary 💖 Happy New Year to you, and much success for 2020 Kindest wishes Sally
- Sally Rumsey
My new additions have been ordered & I am awaiting delivery of them so I am super excited.
- Sarah Healey
F

Refunds - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
Order placed September, chased for 2 weeks in December using various methods. Finally arrived 22nd Dec, all damaged. Was told they hadn't checked it before it was sent, they needed to collect it before issuing refund but they couldn't do that for 3weeks. When I said that wasnt good enough was spoken to rudely and told it wasn't their problem. Never been treated like this by anyone or company ever.
- Karin
Awful customer service. Took my money and didn't despatch goods. Constant lies about where my order was. Finally got a refund after putting comments on their Facebook page. Owner was rude and blamed the delay on the fact his stock was in 2 warehouses and that his customer service person was overworked, sick and recently bereaved! Seriously you couldn't make this stuff up!
- Carol
I have now contacted my credit card company to get a refund.
91.30%
Industry Average
My order had to be preordered so took two weeks to come. Customer service were informative re the order. When it came my expectations were exceeded. The storks and owl were beautiful. Much bigger than I expected. I will be ordering again. Well done team x
- Dorithy
Fab service and lovely products very happy customer will be ordering more. 😊
- Anonymous
I ordered 'Paul' the piglet/'treehouse' for fairies/'Boot' house for fairies/'Mr Fox' & 'Mrs Fox' all these were purchased in the sale definitely affordable & 10% discount given each time I ordered & free delivery-you cannot ask for better service.
- Sarah Healey