Olive & Sage Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Olive & Sage

Tell us how Olive & Sage made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Fantastic very quick service, lovely products at a sensible price, extremely happy with my delivery, will be ordering more!"
Are you Olive & Sage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have just received my first order from O&S. I am really pleased with the items, they look exactly like their pictures. The delivery was very quick and efficient (my Hermes agent is always very good). There was a slight problem with one of the items, which I was completely happy to resolve myself with a little glue! But after informing O&S of this, straight away they replied that they would resent this part of the item with no return needed. Excellent service. All I hope now is that I have dropped enough hints to my loved ones so they will buy me a gift from O&S! These pieces really are lovely, but unfortunately I have brought them as presents for others (otherwise I would have put pics. up as well). Thanks O&S for your beautiful items and good customer service. Your pieces will make anyone's garden look beautiful. Kind Regards, Sue from Bristol"
"I originally bought 4 birds large emu, cockerels and owl. Absolutely love them. Now ordered 2 more. Definitely recommend. Hoping for some more for Christmas. Thank you"
"Honestly the worst experience with a company that I have ever had. Do not shop here. Customer service is rude and unhelpful - first of all they lied about shipping dates and that the item is delayed. I only find out about this because I email about the item. Then I cancel the order and buy elsewhere because the service is so so bad and the item arrives (late) anyway. I email to tell them it has arrived in error and once again they were rude to me - when I could have just kept the item as unsolicited mail. Do not order from this company. They need to learn that customer service isn’t optional and if they want their business to succeed they should not be rude to customers."
"They’re fabulous. A bit of a wait but I knew that. They arrived well packaged and perfect. You know you’ve picked a fab new ornament when kids like them and tell you ‘no you can’t put them on the front lawn, as someone will pinch them!’, and hubby doesn’t ask how much! Totally love their quirkiness, including the wobbly heads."
"I ordered REX the dog.... he is just adorable ~ much loved by my 15 month old Grandson + l am impressed too!! Box arrived in good condition + l sprayed REX with WD40( as recommended) so he survives the elements Have just ordered 5 assorted figures for Xmas presents as so impressed with REX Thank you Olive + Sage ••• l will be back 🥰"
"Delighted with Mr Fantastic Fox. Love the mobility of head and tail- so quirky. Great expression on his face. Speedy delivery. Arrived as informed and earlier than date given. Recommend. A+"
"Customer service was excellent delivery was good items well packed and I’m thrilled with my purchases and I’m a very happy customer will definitely buy from them again."
"I ordered Steve the Sloth from this company. He arrived today and he is absolutely gorgeous. The photos don't do him justice. I pre ordered him and they emailed me to say he was in stock again and when he was dispatched. This is my 3rd order from Olive & Sage and I will be ordering from them again in the future. Can't recommend them enough x"
"Love my Orla the owl , fab website, super service and the product is so lifelike too! Thank you Olive and Sage! Definitely will purchase from you again!"
"Absolutely thrilled to bits with my flamingos. Myself and my friend are hooked. Roll on pay day. Fabulous service and products. Thank you Olive and sage."
"Great service, amazing product, so happy I'm going to look for a friend for my flamingo"
"Wow this peacock is better than I expected.. well made and beautiful .. looks amazing in my garden ! Very happy customer. 5 stars *****"
"Delivery was quick and well packed. Easy to put together, instructions for looking after them was included so covered them with wd40 before putting into the garden . I had fifi and Freddie the flamingos,have fallen in love with them,so much better than I expected them to be,excellent quality and they cheer me up every time I look at them.will definitely be buying more from this company (have my eye on the peacocks, dropping hints to the husband!!)"
"I have just received my first order and wish I had ordered something sooner my parcel arrived within the specified time my planter looks so much better than in the picture I love it x I will be ordering again shortly x Well done Olive &Sagex"
"Had my fairy tree house and wishing well delivered today. Price is very reasonable and the packaging is second to none. Love my fairy ornaments and ordered these after previous purchases. Thank you so much, I'm a bit addicted now and will be looking for some more lol"
"Received two Blue peacocks and Indie is on his way, lovely quality, excellent price and would look absolutely fabulous in anyone’s garden. Would recommend this Company excellent service."
"Ordered an outdoor rug at the end of June. Rug was dispatched but left in an unsafe place by courier so disappeared! Contacted courier company who told me to contact Olive and Sage. I emailed them and they said they would send a replacement but not until 9th August. Was ok with that but the 9th has come and gone and I’ve emailed twice more but not received a reply to either email. I have now contacted my credit card company to get a refund."
"I have three chickens and a unicorn which I absolutely love. They are made to a very high standard and look as though they will last a very long time with a little care. Free delivery and a very friendly and helpful courier make it a pleasure doing business with Olive and Sage. Keep up the good work."
"From start to finish buying from Olive and Sage has been a real pleasure their products are fabulous and very well made. Like with all garden products care is needed to retain the gorgeousness of your new garden ornament... I’ll be finding some room to purchase some products for my house."
Olive & Sage is rated 4.51 based on 74 reviews