Olive & Sage Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Olive & Sage

Tell us how Olive & Sage made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Ordered an outdoor rug at the end of June. Rug was dispatched but left in an unsafe place by courier so disappeared! Contacted courier company who told me to contact Olive and Sage. I emailed them and they said they would send a replacement but not until 9th August. Was ok with that but the 9th has come and gone and I’ve emailed twice more but not received a reply to either email. I have now contacted my credit card company to get a refund."
Are you Olive & Sage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Waited two weeks & no sign of delivery. Chased several times & finally told there was a 'query' in with Hermes so have had to have refund as this was a present. Really disappointed - had been recommended by a friend to buy off these guyz."
"CHEAP SUBSTANDARD & OVERPRICED GARDEN ORNAMENTS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!!! HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT DEFINITELY SHOW TRUE COLOURS WHEN YOU DARE TO COMPLAIN! NEVER AGAIN!"
"I truly wish I had never heard of/set eyes on this company. They sold me 'garden ornaments' which now they tell me cannot be left out in the garden without first lacquering them. Apparently because of my geo location not many goods would 'fare well'...no mention of this when they accepted orders over a 3 month period totalling almost £800!!!! No care instruction or warnings given! A constant stream of unanswered phone calls & emails resulting in excuses & lies. Before purchasing from this company please read the countless terrible reviews all over the internet! Photo attached is a replacement flower as it was taken out of delivery box...centre is missing & ALREADY RUSTY!"
"Instead of a 'tin man' for the garden, we got a fairy tree house! Bad communication in that we had to do all the emailing and phoning. We were made to feel that we were to blame, and a refund was finally given with very bad grace. Will not be using such a rude and inefficient company again."
"Terrible all round service. My order didn’t arrive and they took my money. The owner lied and is very rude. She blocked me on fb after I asked her for a refund. So to speak I didn’t get my order that I paid for and I didn’t get my refund. Avoid this company."
"All round terrible service, very rude also. I didn’t receive my item, they took my money and refused me a refund. I ended up with no item and out of pocket. Stay well clear of this company."
"Ordered two items two months ago. The money went out of my bank account straight away but have not had my purchases. I have emailed them but they haven't had the decency to reply. I am sure it was the right email address but it wasn't being picked up apparently. If anyone has an email address for them please let me have it. Thank you"
Olive & Sage is rated 4.54 based on 70 reviews