Olive & Sage Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Olive & Sage

Tell us how Olive & Sage made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I was extremely happy with my flamingo - he will be keeping me company for his over winter stay and then returned to my garden for the summer. He arrived with a damaged wing- he was immediately replaced with a next day delivery service - extremely prompt and polite service. He looks as fabulous inside the house as outside!"
Are you Olive & Sage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered several animals, they arrived in 4 days. They are absolutely wonderful. Even got my friends ordering some. Thank you soo much, they will brighten up my garden. Xx"
"Well what can I say other than amazing !!! Received 'Charlie' the cat within 24 hours of ordering and he was even better in real life 😻 i absolutely LOVE him and going to see what else I can order 😉 Thank yoi so much for the fantastic service x"
"Received yet another order from o&s the other day. Absolutely delighted again. Had a wee problem with it not arriving this time, but emailed them and it was all resolved quickly. Thumbs up to customer services. Ps. I have passed on a link to my family, hoping for some in my Christmas parcels lol. Highly recommended xx"
"Item received well wrapped and in excellent condition plus on time. Absolutely chuffed to bits with it, gorgeous will be sure to buy more as the quality is outstanding and well worth every penny 😁"
"Super fast delivery and awesome items, will be ordering again"
"I ordered patsy and Paulo the peacocks, they are absolutely gorgeous, i am over the moon with them and would recommend them, good quality for money, very helpful customer service would definitely buy from them again I have seen a couple of other items i would like but as my money is limited they will have to wait till next year,"
"I have been collecting a variety of items from this company and all the large and small bird figures really compliment my garden. Excellent workmanship and always delivered intact and in a timely manner. One can now pre order large and small dragons and mine is on order"
"Fantastic very quick service, lovely products at a sensible price, extremely happy with my delivery, will be ordering more!"
"I have just received my first order from O&S. I am really pleased with the items, they look exactly like their pictures. The delivery was very quick and efficient (my Hermes agent is always very good). There was a slight problem with one of the items, which I was completely happy to resolve myself with a little glue! But after informing O&S of this, straight away they replied that they would resent this part of the item with no return needed. Excellent service. All I hope now is that I have dropped enough hints to my loved ones so they will buy me a gift from O&S! These pieces really are lovely, but unfortunately I have brought them as presents for others (otherwise I would have put pics. up as well). Thanks O&S for your beautiful items and good customer service. Your pieces will make anyone's garden look beautiful. Kind Regards, Sue from Bristol"
"I originally bought 4 birds large emu, cockerels and owl. Absolutely love them. Now ordered 2 more. Definitely recommend. Hoping for some more for Christmas. Thank you"
"They’re fabulous. A bit of a wait but I knew that. They arrived well packaged and perfect. You know you’ve picked a fab new ornament when kids like them and tell you ‘no you can’t put them on the front lawn, as someone will pinch them!’, and hubby doesn’t ask how much! Totally love their quirkiness, including the wobbly heads."
"I ordered REX the dog.... he is just adorable ~ much loved by my 15 month old Grandson + l am impressed too!! Box arrived in good condition + l sprayed REX with WD40( as recommended) so he survives the elements Have just ordered 5 assorted figures for Xmas presents as so impressed with REX Thank you Olive + Sage ••• l will be back 🥰"
"Delighted with Mr Fantastic Fox. Love the mobility of head and tail- so quirky. Great expression on his face. Speedy delivery. Arrived as informed and earlier than date given. Recommend. A+"
"Customer service was excellent delivery was good items well packed and I’m thrilled with my purchases and I’m a very happy customer will definitely buy from them again."
"I ordered Steve the Sloth from this company. He arrived today and he is absolutely gorgeous. The photos don't do him justice. I pre ordered him and they emailed me to say he was in stock again and when he was dispatched. This is my 3rd order from Olive & Sage and I will be ordering from them again in the future. Can't recommend them enough x"
"Love my Orla the owl , fab website, super service and the product is so lifelike too! Thank you Olive and Sage! Definitely will purchase from you again!"
"Absolutely thrilled to bits with my flamingos. Myself and my friend are hooked. Roll on pay day. Fabulous service and products. Thank you Olive and sage."
"Great service, amazing product, so happy I'm going to look for a friend for my flamingo"
"Wow this peacock is better than I expected.. well made and beautiful .. looks amazing in my garden ! Very happy customer. 5 stars *****"
Olive & Sage is rated 4.44 based on 86 reviews