Olive & Sage Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Olive & Sage

Tell us how Olive & Sage made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"They’re fabulous. A bit of a wait but I knew that. They arrived well packaged and perfect. You know you’ve picked a fab new ornament when kids like them and tell you ‘no you can’t put them on the front lawn, as someone will pinch them!’, and hubby doesn’t ask how much! Totally love their quirkiness, including the wobbly heads."
Are you Olive & Sage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered REX the dog.... he is just adorable ~ much loved by my 15 month old Grandson + l am impressed too!! Box arrived in good condition + l sprayed REX with WD40( as recommended) so he survives the elements Have just ordered 5 assorted figures for Xmas presents as so impressed with REX Thank you Olive + Sage ••• l will be back 🥰"
"Delighted with Mr Fantastic Fox. Love the mobility of head and tail- so quirky. Great expression on his face. Speedy delivery. Arrived as informed and earlier than date given. Recommend. A+"
"Customer service was excellent delivery was good items well packed and I’m thrilled with my purchases and I’m a very happy customer will definitely buy from them again."
"I ordered Steve the Sloth from this company. He arrived today and he is absolutely gorgeous. The photos don't do him justice. I pre ordered him and they emailed me to say he was in stock again and when he was dispatched. This is my 3rd order from Olive & Sage and I will be ordering from them again in the future. Can't recommend them enough x"
"Love my Orla the owl , fab website, super service and the product is so lifelike too! Thank you Olive and Sage! Definitely will purchase from you again!"
"Absolutely thrilled to bits with my flamingos. Myself and my friend are hooked. Roll on pay day. Fabulous service and products. Thank you Olive and sage."
"Great service, amazing product, so happy I'm going to look for a friend for my flamingo"
"Wow this peacock is better than I expected.. well made and beautiful .. looks amazing in my garden ! Very happy customer. 5 stars *****"
"Delivery was quick and well packed. Easy to put together, instructions for looking after them was included so covered them with wd40 before putting into the garden . I had fifi and Freddie the flamingos,have fallen in love with them,so much better than I expected them to be,excellent quality and they cheer me up every time I look at them.will definitely be buying more from this company (have my eye on the peacocks, dropping hints to the husband!!)"
"I have just received my first order and wish I had ordered something sooner my parcel arrived within the specified time my planter looks so much better than in the picture I love it x I will be ordering again shortly x Well done Olive &Sagex"
"Had my fairy tree house and wishing well delivered today. Price is very reasonable and the packaging is second to none. Love my fairy ornaments and ordered these after previous purchases. Thank you so much, I'm a bit addicted now and will be looking for some more lol"
"Received two Blue peacocks and Indie is on his way, lovely quality, excellent price and would look absolutely fabulous in anyone’s garden. Would recommend this Company excellent service."
"I have three chickens and a unicorn which I absolutely love. They are made to a very high standard and look as though they will last a very long time with a little care. Free delivery and a very friendly and helpful courier make it a pleasure doing business with Olive and Sage. Keep up the good work."
"From start to finish buying from Olive and Sage has been a real pleasure their products are fabulous and very well made. Like with all garden products care is needed to retain the gorgeousness of your new garden ornament... I’ll be finding some room to purchase some products for my house."
"Love there products just adds finishing touches to any garden we are on our 4th purchase"
"Absolutely over the moon with my George the Gorilla, detail is amazing , well worth the wait. Thank you so much Olive and Sage, I love him and will definitely be purchasing from you again ."
"Absolutely lovely customer service and very good delivery. I've ordered two separate items from this company and the items they sell are brilliant! The service is the reason I have gone back, and will be ordering again for Xmas presents! Thank you ❤️"
"The first time i have ordered from your company and mr and Mrs blackbird were better than i thought. I will definitely be ordering again"
"I have purchased many items from this company and have never been disappointed with any of the items, the items have been packaged well and everything was wrapped up safe and secure all my orders have been on time and delivery had been perfect, if you want something unique for your garden I'd strongly recommend this site I will continue to buy there unique products x"
Olive & Sage is rated 4.54 based on 70 reviews