One Health Medical Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend One Health Medical Group

Tell us how One Health Medical Group made you happy

"I just had to write this review to share my dreadful experience with this company. I paid them almost £5000 last September. I was booked in for my procedure on the 22/10/18 to be told two days before, that it was CANCELLED, due to the surgeon having a family bereavement. It was really disappointing but I rescheduled a procedure again for the 22/02/19. A couple of weeks later I was CANCELLED again. The reason they gave this time was that the surgeon would go over his allotted time in theatre, so I was rebooked for 28/03/19 and yes you've guessed it, I was CANCELLED yet again, less than a week later. The reason, the surgeon no longer did my procedure. I have asked them for a full refund. I have been waiting for my money now since 09/02/19. There is no direct phone number for Head Office. The only phone number is for the call centre. When you call, they say it's nothing to do with them contact your patient coordinator. Your patient coordinator says it's nothing to do with her, contact Head Office. I have been going round in circles. I have written emails and letters to Head Office and still have no response. Please think twice before using this company, once they have your money they don't care how they treat you. My refund is long overdue, so it looks like I'll have to take legal action."
Are you One Health Medical Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
One Health Medical Group is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access