Open Listings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"I'm pretty heartbroken right now. I tried three separate times to view a house I wanted. The first time, the agent found that the lockbox was missing- totally not their fault. I immediately scheduled another tour for the next day. I let the showing agent know that I was leaving to go out of town and could only tour the home before 4:30. Friday morning, the agent told me he couldn't get there before 5, so I wasn't able to see the house. I was finally able to tour it the following Tuesday at 4:45. I put my bid in immediately and an agent at Open Listings told me they stopped accepting bids Tuesday at 4pm. Not only did I drive to the house TWICE and have my tour cancelled once, but I couldn't even get my bid considered. This was a waste of time. There's a reason people use professional help for this kind of thing."
"I loved the usability of the site. Questions regarding properties were quickly resolved. Showing agent Mieesha Chambers is fantastic. She is a great showing agent, energetic and knowledgeable. However when it came to placing an offer, that's when OL fell off the boat. I felt like the agent didn't know the market, or gave me any advice for a competitive offer/contingencies. I wanted to put in another offer, called the agent but never got a response."
"Open Listings made it super easy to find and buy our home! We’ve loved the agent they set us up with, and we are thrilled with the $5,000 refund we’re receiving!"
"Overall, I had a very good buying experience. Agents were always available to fit my schedule for visits, and each one was polite and punctual. I put in the winning offer on a competitive house with the help of Brian V. He was with me every step of the way, and I could not be happier with his knowledge and communication. I'm giving 4 out of 5 stars only because I think OL can streamline how parts of their website work. Even so, I would ABSOLUTELY use Open Listings again!"
"Crista C. and Sarah C. with Open Listings made it easy to become a first time home owner. They both have been very attentive and efficient. DO NOT HESITATE working with OL. Be sure to ask for the two of them! If your time is valuable and you're working 12-14 hours 7 days a week--like me--then OL is perfect for you. Let them do your work and you enjoy your home."
"Using my listings that I spend $$$ to put on your site as OPEN LISTINGS is misrepresenting in the name itself to consumers. I am the LISTING AGENT my homes listed on your site are scraped from the MLS so you can earn money off of my listings in the event you happen to sell one which is doubtful as you would never drive to the site to actually open the door. Wrong and deceptive."
"Having already worked with OL on another property that fell through, we were happy with the service then, we decided to go with OL again when we found our home (we closed last week). Of course the rebate offer also helped, in us choosing OL. However, beside all that, you always worry with a big transaction such as buying a home is overwhelming and stressful, Joe Arsenio (agent) and Alex Waidley (Transaction Manager) helped us along the way (we were glad they both were re-assigned to work with us from our first transaction). A special shout-out to Alex as once we agree on the contract, pretty much all day-to-day transactions is handled by her. She is thorough and in the big scheme of things lot of legwork has to be done on your own with an internet based agency such as OL, its helpful to have someone guide you through every step of the home buying process. Couldnt be more happy to have worked with these 2 on our new home. Keep up the good work!"
"Worked with Open Listing for getting a new home at East Bay. The overall experience was great. Crista and Ron are great online agents, easy to communicate, fast response and informative. The seller and listing agent were difficult to work with and very pushy but they were able to handle them successfully and patiently, never dropped the ball. The show agents are also very nice and knowledgeable which provide me many tips and feedbacks during inspections. I was glad I picked Open Listing and highly recommended for 1st time home buyer."
"Fantastic service from start to finish! From the online reps to the agents who showed properties to our primary buying agent, everyone was on the ball. We will use them again and highly recommend them."
"Easily a 5/5 ... I got the best house I could have hoped for in the hyper competitive LA market and it's thanks to Open Listing's help. The agent I worked with, Beatrice, had a thorough understanding of the local market and guided me so I could be competitive. This market is challenging so you need every advantage possible and because of the OL refund I was able to bid higher than I would have with an old school buyer's agent. Early in the process I wondered about doing it the old way with a buyer's agent but the more I encountered real estate agents in my journey the more sure I was the OL was the way to go. OL was always available, had crystal clear communication, and in escrow they were organized and easy to work with. It's the best way to buy a house!"
"Had an extremely pleasant experience with OL, we were able to close on the property on the very first attempt. Ron and Crista, were always there for us, cant thank them enough for their effort. To anyone reading this, OL is the only way to go! Go Ron, Go Crista, Go OL!"
"Could not have asked for a better group of people to buy our first home with than Sarah, Crista, Alex and co. They held our hand through every step of the process and were patient with all our first-time questions. Ultimately ended up finding our dream home AND saved a bunch with their fantastic commission refund perks."
"I had the privilege to work with Charles "Chuck" Street. He was amazingly responsive and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I did not expect this level of service from a discount realtor. The refund help cover most of my closing cost, which I am grateful for. I will definitely be using Open Listing in the future and will be referring all my friends and family to this wonderful new service. Open Listing will change the real estate landscape."
"I'm honestly impressed with the professionalism, expertise, and refund commission! My agent for showing our property Kate O was knowledgeable, pleasant and punctuatal! When we made an offer, Joe was phenomenal negotiating, emails/phone calls being on top of the process letting us know where we stand throughout the whole process! We are truly grateful!Thank you!"
"I did not win the bid o the house I tried to buy with an Open Listings agent. However, it was a very positive experience working with the agent. It was smooth, quick and hassle free. I would have really enjoyed the commission return if we had won! I will try another bid and will certainly use the Open Listings agent again."
"Best thing that has ever happened to real estate."
"It was great working with Open Listings and Beatrice. Open Listings gives great flexibility in being able to schedule appointments and see homes in different parts of the city and work with a local agent for each showing. The refund on buyers commission when home prices are going up really helps with closing costs or be more competitive when making the offers. I will highly recommend Open Listings for home purchase."
"Sleek website, awesome way to search for homes online, saves you a ton of money!"
"Honestly, the smartest and easiest way to search for and buy a home. We loved the helpful staff who quickly answered all of our questions and were much nicer than the agents we had previously worked with. We are so happy in our new home and even happier with the money we saved! We highly recommend Open Listings to everyone we know!"
"So responsive, so much less awkward than the old-school agent I fired."
Open Listings is rated 4.93 based on 299 reviews