Open Listings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

How would you rate Open Listings ?

"Smooth and fast transition. Fast Response. Like the technology."
"The commission refund was so helpful towards the repairs we needed to do on the house. My team was very responsive and the process was very smooth. Signing all the documents and everything on the checklist was very fast and organized. Buying a house has never been easier!"
"I couldn't be more happy about buying my condo with Open Listings. Everyone was extremely responsive, and I never had any issues meeting agents at any of the listings that I was trying to see. The dedicated buying agents you get when you make an offer are exceptional. They are very knowledgeable and responsive, and make the offer process extremely easy. I had issues with my mortgage lender, and they were able to find a back up lender to finance my home within an hour. Any of the other issues I faced during closed (and there were many) they were on it right away and extremely communicative. I couldn't be any happier with this process and will recommend them to anyone I see from now on."
"Open Listings is great. Their agents are super responsive and knowledgeable and they do a good job guiding you through every step of the process. It's also super nice to be able to autonomously browse listings on their well designed website rather than having an agent put listings on your lap and pressure you. The refund you get at the end is what you'd expect. No fine print or trickery (:"
"We recently bought a townhome in the Bay Area and our OL agents Ron and Angela - as well as the folks who showed us the home - were all fantastic in the process! We couldn't have asked for more - also the rebate is wonderful and went a long way towards covering expensive closing costs, with more to spare!"
"We're working with Open Listings in the North San Diego County area. This has been our best experience ever working with realtors. The showing agents have all been on time, courteous, friendly and willing to answer any question or get the answer to any question you may have, and are always available and work with your schedule, not theirs. Once you make an offer, you are assigned a dedicated buying agent. Our buying agent has exceeded our expectations and has been very accommodating. You feel like they want to help you find and buy a home and are never pushy and don't make you feel like you are wasting their time. On top of all this, you get a credit for half their commission at closing. It doesn't get any better than this!"
"Awesome!! I totally loved the way how open listing works. Very hassle free, easy to give offer and if you need to know more info about house you get it in minutes. The agents are pretty patient and helpful gives valuable insights and opinions. My agent Emir Vulic did an exceptional job in winning us the offer and brought whole house buying process on fingertips. I absolutely recommend it and also gets you rebate too which will certainly help in closing."
"I'm so glad I decided to use Open Listings in my search for my first home! I signed up when the service was new in Washington and ran into a few bumps along the way, but Open Listings support was always extremely helpful and friendly. It was great being able to work with local agents who wouldn't try to upsell or mislead me about the properties I toured, and the closing process went almost too smoothly! I highly recommend using Open Listings as a first-time buyer."
"OL agents and associates are very responsive. Easy to use. Open and clear about the agreements. I am very happy with OL."
"Open Listings made it super easy to find and buy our home! We’ve loved the agent they set us up with, and we are thrilled with the $5,000 refund we’re receiving!"
"This is a very easy review to write. I won't ever use another real estate broker again as long as Open Listings services the house I plan to purchase. I used them to purchase my current house and they are literally the reason why I even got the place as it was in such high demand. Their agent was fantastic and every step of the process was incredibly easy. Getting a huge chunk back at the end is a very nice bonus as well. We saved right around $10k going with Open Listings versus another broker."
"Now that I've used Open Listings to buy my first home in California, I can't imagine going the "traditional" realtor route ever again. I have already highly recommended Open Listings to everybody I know currently in the market for a new home, particularly given my amazing experience with Beatrice de Jong and her whole team. Aside from their easy-to-use online platform and the substantial buyer's credit I received from their commission, Open Listings truly made my home buying experience far more streamlined and less stressful than I would've expected it to be."
"I had three agents that kind of dissed me, I’m thinking because my property was just land and may not have offered them as much commission. I guess I thought I was treated like they had bigger fish to fry but with OL, I felt like we could just get down to business and let me buy the land I wanted opposed to trying to get me into more expensive properties. It was an easy and guided experience that I would do again with my next real estate purchase! Many thanks to all that helped me ✨🙏🏼✨"
"Worked with Open Listing for getting a new home at East Bay. The overall experience was great. Crista and Ron are great online agents, easy to communicate, fast response and informative. The seller and listing agent were difficult to work with and very pushy but they were able to handle them successfully and patiently, never dropped the ball. The show agents are also very nice and knowledgeable which provide me many tips and feedbacks during inspections. I was glad I picked Open Listing and highly recommended for 1st time home buyer."
"Fantastic service from start to finish! From the online reps to the agents who showed properties to our primary buying agent, everyone was on the ball. We will use them again and highly recommend them."
"We worked with OpenListings to buy a home in Berkeley/North Oakland. We made two offers, and went through some negotiations and counters on both houses we offered on. Our OpenListings assigned agent was experienced, knew the market well, was sensible, honest and patient, and most importantly was very communicative. Our emails got answered quickly, we could schedule showings and inspections on short notice, and everything moved smoothly. And we got $25,000 back for the privilege of working with them! We are happily settling into our forever home, but if I were to ever buy a house again I'd work with OpenListings in a heartbeat."
"This was our first time to purchase a house in California and it went really smooth thanks to Ron and Christa. We have purchased houses before in Las Vegas and Texas, and this by far was the best experience. We are very satisfied with the service provided by open listings. We were in the market since January 2018 and did not realize how competitive it is in the Bay area in Northern CA. We put in several offers with the assistance of Ron and we got rejected 2 times. Ron was very patient with us since we decided to give up the house search. We found another house in May and contacted Ron and he was more than happy to help us get a competitive offer submitted. I did not think it would get accepted but 3 days later Ron emailed us and let us know that the offer was accepted. Ron performed a quick close of 20 days or less to close and worked with our lender to get this completed. From start to finish was 18 days with us getting the keys a few days later. I also would like to give a shout out to Christa the transaction manager that assisted with the process. Ron and Christa have been very helpful and transparent throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend to family, friends or anyone that is in the market to use OL Realty."
"Open Listings is incredible! My wife and I were first time home buyers and the process was a bit daunting. Beatrice and her excellent team at Open Listings made everything run smoothly and helped us negotiate purchase of and ultimately close escrow on the home of our dreams! Matt, Roderick, Alex and Benito helped us manage property tours and also inspections of what would become our home. On the backend Beatrice, Angela and the other team members went above and beyond to communicate with the selling agent and get our purchase accepted and approved. We feel very spoiled to have had an entire team working with us to make our home purchase possible. Things ran smoothly and communication was effective and efficient. My wife and I both have demanding work schedules and it was wonderful to have a team to work with throughout the process to take a little pressure off ourselves. To conclude, I highly recommend Open Listings. Each person we interacted with was professional, knowledgeable and kind. We also really enjoyed that we received some of the commission from the sales, that could be one of the best things about the entire process with Open Listings. Definitely work with this company, you will be happy you did!"
"Open Listing was the BEST decision that I ever made! I was previously working with a traditional agent for over 5 months and it just wasn't working out. He wasn't showing me properties in my budget and after multiple offers/escrows, I was about to give up on my home search. But then I came across Open Listings. Not only is their website so appealing and easy to navigate but I could finally stop getting 15 MLS emails a day! Everything was laid out all in once clean, functional place. I took a chance and put an offer in on a condo that I had viewed at an open house the week before and within a week it was mine! The negotiating process and paperwork were so simple thanks to my agent and transaction manager! Sarah and Crista were there for me every step of the way and were happy to answer any questions that I had. Even though I never had the opportunity to meet them in person they were so kind and responsive. I would LOVE to work with them again! Thank you Open Listings for helping me become a first-time homeowner! You made an amazing first impression and I cannot wait to refer you to all my friends and family!"
"Easily a 5/5 ... I got the best house I could have hoped for in the hyper competitive LA market and it's thanks to Open Listing's help. The agent I worked with, Beatrice, had a thorough understanding of the local market and guided me so I could be competitive. This market is challenging so you need every advantage possible and because of the OL refund I was able to bid higher than I would have with an old school buyer's agent. Early in the process I wondered about doing it the old way with a buyer's agent but the more I encountered real estate agents in my journey the more sure I was the OL was the way to go. OL was always available, had crystal clear communication, and in escrow they were organized and easy to work with. It's the best way to buy a house!"
Open Listings is rated 4.97 based on 276 reviews