Open Listings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"You are the best of the best"
"I’m on cloud 9!!! Open Listing has been one of the best choices I’ve made, this company goes above and beyond in every way. I never felt left alone or lost in any home buying decision. Sarah and Crista made the purchase of my new home a breeze. They kept everything on the rails the entire time. They would even followed up if I forgot anything, and never left my side! Thank you for helping me buy my first home!!! I’m SO HAPPY."
"Beatrice and Angela were great through out the process. Communication is key and they were spot on. When using openlisting, the agent isn’t a local agent nor have they view the property. Negotiation should be expected to be given on your own with your own reasonings. Legality and the process were impeccable by the openlisting team. I would use this team over and over"
"I made the best offer but due to luck of communication of the agent from OL the seller accepted another offer. Another one submitted my offer late and then told me that they already accepted an offer. Now I am trying to schedule a visit and no one wants to pick up the visit. I submitted an offer and shortly received email that it is canceled without any explanation. Weird company. Not cool agents."
"I was really happy with my experience with Open Listings. Joe my agent and Alex who helped with all the paperwork were both really knowledgeable during the negotiations and escrow process. I felt like my wife and I did a lot of the front end work ourselves - like finding homes online, going to open houses and getting a feel for the market and when it came time to put in an offer I didn't feel like paying an agent full price. The rebate we got from OL covered almost all of our closing cost, which was huge! I really feel like if you go with a traditional agent to buy a home are a big sucker!"
"I recently bought a home with OL and had a terrible experience with my agent Stephanie Bodungen. Throughout the entire process I felt rushed to make the decisions, she would not advise me in anything and her negotiations skills were below what I've expected from a real state agent. She has absolutely no knowledge and plenty of times I wondered if she was working in favor of the sellers. Turns out I found out a major roof issue in the property I just bought that will cost approximately 10k due to her lack of expertise and guidance I was unable to negotiate this in the final price ( which I offered the full price and the only thing she was able to get was $1000 in cosmetic repairs). The so famous 'rebate' was pretty much in vain. If I could back in time I would've picked a more serious and reliable real state company and agents to work with. I will never refer OL to anyone who asks me and this company should be more careful with who they hire to represent them."
"OL is the perfect way to purchase your home! Crista and Sarah were there for me every step of the way. Even when I was in the ER due to a fall off a horse! They were on top of everything and answered all my questions. I highly recommend OL and Crista and Sarah!"
"Open listing is a very convenient way to purchase a home! The steps are easy to understand and I also got a closing refund back of $1,600 directly from OL!"
"Openlistings gave me a truly amazing home buying experience. The agents assigned to me, Sarah and Crista, were always so responsive and helpful. I am now happily living in my new home— thank you guys !"
"Amazing customer service, very responsive professionally communicating agents"
"Sarah Chung and Crista Chogi made the home buying process easy. They moved the transaction seamlessly and exceeded our expectations with respect to how agents advocate for their clients. All this and a refund back! Great experience. If we had to do it all over again, this is definitely the way to go and I would definitely 100% love to work with these ladies again!"
"Open listings has a great system that is better than standard realtor. All the people we dealt with, Hanna, Christian and especially buyer agent Julianne Louie were absolutely first rated. And open listings save us 15k in commission."
"This was our second purchase and we definitely saw the difference by going with OL! This was so much easier and less stressful! Sebastian Rodak is an incredible agent, always available, and made this transaction go smoothly. His honesty, interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and knowledge of the market helped us close this deal in this competitive LA market. Thank you Sebastian for landing us a home!!"
"Using my listings that I spend $$$ to put on your site as OPEN LISTINGS is misrepresenting in the name itself to consumers. I am the LISTING AGENT my homes listed on your site are scraped from the MLS so you can earn money off of my listings in the event you happen to sell one which is doubtful as you would never drive to the site to actually open the door. Wrong and deceptive."
"Sheikh Hossain (Agent) was with me all the way. Always caring, trying to make me happy. Finally found the right place and Sheikh and Christian (Transaction Manager) did a marvelous job leading me through the daunting experience of purchasing a home. In my case it was probably a bit more like “hand holding”. I truly had no clue how many moving parts there were, let alone what those parts were. They were there for me all the way through to the end, and still are there for me if I needed anything. Yes, the commission refund is what drew me initially to Open Listings, a single Mom on a budget. I would recommend them even without the refund though. Thank You Sheikh! Thank you Christian! Rebecca F. P.S. All my ratings are for Sheikh Hossain (Agent) and Christian only."
"Having already worked with OL on another property that fell through, we were happy with the service then, we decided to go with OL again when we found our home (we closed last week). Of course the rebate offer also helped, in us choosing OL. However, beside all that, you always worry with a big transaction such as buying a home is overwhelming and stressful, Joe Arsenio (agent) and Alex Waidley (Transaction Manager) helped us along the way (we were glad they both were re-assigned to work with us from our first transaction). A special shout-out to Alex as once we agree on the contract, pretty much all day-to-day transactions is handled by her. She is thorough and in the big scheme of things lot of legwork has to be done on your own with an internet based agency such as OL, its helpful to have someone guide you through every step of the home buying process. Couldnt be more happy to have worked with these 2 on our new home. Keep up the good work!"
"Sarah & Angela were excellent throughout the purchasing process. They were super responsive, and always available even during year-end holidays. Super impressive! Entire purchase went smoothly and stress free. This is how home purchasing should be!"
"Angela and Ron were an absolute joy to work with. Each were very attentive and knowledgeable. As a first-time home buyer, they were very helpful with the entire process and answered every one of my questions (no matter how silly). We stuck to the proposed closing schedule (30 days) and we closed right on time."
"The Open Listings agents were all friendly and made touring and visiting homes easy on our schedule. Our primary agent, Sebastian, was top notch, helping to make our first-time-buying experience painless. He was a great advisor for inspections, an expert with all details of our offer and negotiations with the seller, and an all-around good guy. Definitely, recommend OL to anyone looking to buy a home! The commission refund is what got us to try it, but the service level would be worth it even without the monetary benefit!"
"We just closed on a home through Open Listings on 12-11-2018 in Fort Worth, Texas. We are very impressed with Open Listings' business model. Unlike purchasing with a traditional agent, there is no contract or undue pressure to purchase with OL. Also OL's incentive of 50% commission refund upon closing is a huge bonus, and a great incentive for buyers to not buy with a traditional real estate agent. We received their rebate check within a week of closing. We are very impressed with OL buyer experience specialist, Lan Chu; Buying agent, Brent King; and showing agent, Denise Hunt-Cooper. They all have been professional, prompt, punctual and very helpful! From now on, we will be recommending OL to all our friends and family wanting to purchase a home. For the present day home-buyer who does all his home searches online before touring select homes, Open Listings is the way to go! As long as OL is in our city, we will be making all future home purchases only through them. Thanks OL for starting business in the Dallas-Fort Worth area this year!"
Open Listings is rated 4.93 based on 299 reviews