Open Listings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"I'm pretty heartbroken right now. I tried three separate times to view a house I wanted. The first time, the agent found that the lockbox was missing- totally not their fault. I immediately scheduled another tour for the next day. I let the showing agent know that I was leaving to go out of town and could only tour the home before 4:30. Friday morning, the agent told me he couldn't get there before 5, so I wasn't able to see the house. I was finally able to tour it the following Tuesday at 4:45. I put my bid in immediately and an agent at Open Listings told me they stopped accepting bids Tuesday at 4pm. Not only did I drive to the house TWICE and have my tour cancelled once, but I couldn't even get my bid considered. This was a waste of time. There's a reason people use professional help for this kind of thing."
Open Listings is rated 4.93 based on 300 reviews