Open Listings Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Open Listings

About Open Listings: We're engineering the smartest way to buy a home.

1-800-501-2077

support@openlistings.com

1864 N Vermont Ave

Tell us how Open Listings made you happy

"Sarah Chung and Crista Chogi made the home buying process easy. They moved the transaction seamlessly and exceeded our expectations with respect to how agents advocate for their clients. All this and a refund back! Great experience. If we had to do it all over again, this is definitely the way to go and I would definitely 100% love to work with these ladies again!"
"Open listings has a great system that is better than standard realtor. All the people we dealt with, Hanna, Christian and especially buyer agent Julianne Louie were absolutely first rated. And open listings save us 15k in commission."
"This was our second purchase and we definitely saw the difference by going with OL! This was so much easier and less stressful! Sebastian Rodak is an incredible agent, always available, and made this transaction go smoothly. His honesty, interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and knowledge of the market helped us close this deal in this competitive LA market. Thank you Sebastian for landing us a home!!"
"Sheikh Hossain (Agent) was with me all the way. Always caring, trying to make me happy. Finally found the right place and Sheikh and Christian (Transaction Manager) did a marvelous job leading me through the daunting experience of purchasing a home. In my case it was probably a bit more like “hand holding”. I truly had no clue how many moving parts there were, let alone what those parts were. They were there for me all the way through to the end, and still are there for me if I needed anything. Yes, the commission refund is what drew me initially to Open Listings, a single Mom on a budget. I would recommend them even without the refund though. Thank You Sheikh! Thank you Christian! Rebecca F. P.S. All my ratings are for Sheikh Hossain (Agent) and Christian only."
"Having already worked with OL on another property that fell through, we were happy with the service then, we decided to go with OL again when we found our home (we closed last week). Of course the rebate offer also helped, in us choosing OL. However, beside all that, you always worry with a big transaction such as buying a home is overwhelming and stressful, Joe Arsenio (agent) and Alex Waidley (Transaction Manager) helped us along the way (we were glad they both were re-assigned to work with us from our first transaction). A special shout-out to Alex as once we agree on the contract, pretty much all day-to-day transactions is handled by her. She is thorough and in the big scheme of things lot of legwork has to be done on your own with an internet based agency such as OL, its helpful to have someone guide you through every step of the home buying process. Couldnt be more happy to have worked with these 2 on our new home. Keep up the good work!"
"Sarah & Angela were excellent throughout the purchasing process. They were super responsive, and always available even during year-end holidays. Super impressive! Entire purchase went smoothly and stress free. This is how home purchasing should be!"
"Angela and Ron were an absolute joy to work with. Each were very attentive and knowledgeable. As a first-time home buyer, they were very helpful with the entire process and answered every one of my questions (no matter how silly). We stuck to the proposed closing schedule (30 days) and we closed right on time."
"The Open Listings agents were all friendly and made touring and visiting homes easy on our schedule. Our primary agent, Sebastian, was top notch, helping to make our first-time-buying experience painless. He was a great advisor for inspections, an expert with all details of our offer and negotiations with the seller, and an all-around good guy. Definitely, recommend OL to anyone looking to buy a home! The commission refund is what got us to try it, but the service level would be worth it even without the monetary benefit!"
"We just closed on a home through Open Listings on 12-11-2018 in Fort Worth, Texas. We are very impressed with Open Listings' business model. Unlike purchasing with a traditional agent, there is no contract or undue pressure to purchase with OL. Also OL's incentive of 50% commission refund upon closing is a huge bonus, and a great incentive for buyers to not buy with a traditional real estate agent. We received their rebate check within a week of closing. We are very impressed with OL buyer experience specialist, Lan Chu; Buying agent, Brent King; and showing agent, Denise Hunt-Cooper. They all have been professional, prompt, punctual and very helpful! From now on, we will be recommending OL to all our friends and family wanting to purchase a home. For the present day home-buyer who does all his home searches online before touring select homes, Open Listings is the way to go! As long as OL is in our city, we will be making all future home purchases only through them. Thanks OL for starting business in the Dallas-Fort Worth area this year!"
"Really good experience with the tech, support, and actual touring and buying teams. Highly recommended, the agents provide helpful insights, are not pushy, and treat you with the same priority as a traditional agents. Every contact I had was very transparent about the process and commissions, and made for a smooth experience."
"Open Listings website for browsing homes and making an offer was soooo easy. We already knew the house we wanted to purchase and were able to submit all of the required docs and a letter to the seller onto the website in about 15 minutes. We entered it on the website late on a Wednesday night and by Thursday morning we had Joe Arsenio, our realtor assigned and got in touch with us within an hour. Joe was helpful in getting out offer accepted and made the escrow a breeze. We are so happy we used open listing and the rebate made closing cost so much more affordable. We would definitely recommend to a friend!"
"Open Listings made buying so simple, and streamlined. From the start, we wanted to find a way to reduce costs of buying a home, so we appreciate this company for existing! In fact, we saved over $9000 on closing costs. Our buying agents Alex Waidley and Joe Arsenio were awesome and supportive throughout and answered all our pressing questions. They made this transaction so much easier, and we are soooo thankful for their endless efforts! You do need to be heavily involved and do your research when it comes to home inspections, deadlines and escrow process, but Alex will be there for you every step of the way. I highly recommend OL for buyers, whether you are first-time or experienced. You will not regret it!"
"Smooth and fast transition. Fast Response. Like the technology."
"The commission refund was so helpful towards the repairs we needed to do on the house. My team was very responsive and the process was very smooth. Signing all the documents and everything on the checklist was very fast and organized. Buying a house has never been easier!"
"I couldn't be more happy about buying my condo with Open Listings. Everyone was extremely responsive, and I never had any issues meeting agents at any of the listings that I was trying to see. The dedicated buying agents you get when you make an offer are exceptional. They are very knowledgeable and responsive, and make the offer process extremely easy. I had issues with my mortgage lender, and they were able to find a back up lender to finance my home within an hour. Any of the other issues I faced during closed (and there were many) they were on it right away and extremely communicative. I couldn't be any happier with this process and will recommend them to anyone I see from now on."
"Open Listings is great. Their agents are super responsive and knowledgeable and they do a good job guiding you through every step of the process. It's also super nice to be able to autonomously browse listings on their well designed website rather than having an agent put listings on your lap and pressure you. The refund you get at the end is what you'd expect. No fine print or trickery (:"
"We recently bought a townhome in the Bay Area and our OL agents Ron and Angela - as well as the folks who showed us the home - were all fantastic in the process! We couldn't have asked for more - also the rebate is wonderful and went a long way towards covering expensive closing costs, with more to spare!"
"We're working with Open Listings in the North San Diego County area. This has been our best experience ever working with realtors. The showing agents have all been on time, courteous, friendly and willing to answer any question or get the answer to any question you may have, and are always available and work with your schedule, not theirs. Once you make an offer, you are assigned a dedicated buying agent. Our buying agent has exceeded our expectations and has been very accommodating. You feel like they want to help you find and buy a home and are never pushy and don't make you feel like you are wasting their time. On top of all this, you get a credit for half their commission at closing. It doesn't get any better than this!"
"Awesome!! I totally loved the way how open listing works. Very hassle free, easy to give offer and if you need to know more info about house you get it in minutes. The agents are pretty patient and helpful gives valuable insights and opinions. My agent Emir Vulic did an exceptional job in winning us the offer and brought whole house buying process on fingertips. I absolutely recommend it and also gets you rebate too which will certainly help in closing."
"I'm so glad I decided to use Open Listings in my search for my first home! I signed up when the service was new in Washington and ran into a few bumps along the way, but Open Listings support was always extremely helpful and friendly. It was great being able to work with local agents who wouldn't try to upsell or mislead me about the properties I toured, and the closing process went almost too smoothly! I highly recommend using Open Listings as a first-time buyer."
Open Listings is rated 4.96 based on 289 reviews