Oriental Trading Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oriental Trading Company
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Oriental Trading Company made you happy

"Great prices. Fast shipping. Will definitely use again for my party needs"
Are you Oriental Trading Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent site. Great options for teachers!"
"I had an order with 11 items and I needed them for my son's school Christmas party. I received the package when it said it would come but I didn't check my order right away. I checked it 2 days before the party and realized they sent me 1 less of what I ordered and sent me something else instead. I started to panic and called right away and asked if there was anyway they could get it to me the next day because I committed to bringing these to the party. It was 2:30pm and they said usually the cut off for next day shipping was 12pm but they would try their best. They got it to me by 12:15pm the next day!! Their customer service was wonderful. The lady on the phone offered me several options to choose from, all which were very generous but I really wanted the product and they made that happen! I order for them for all the school parties and I've never had a mistake in my order. This is the first time and they made it right. Thank you!"
"I thought i would write reviews to less bigger store chains, that could make people question if they are reliable, because i am dealing with a store that seems shady and dose not seem trust worthy at all, that i purchased from, and i just now am reading reviews how they are shady so i wanted to look up other stores that have been good to me and leave feed back, i purchased from oriental trading online and it was a smooth purchase, and they shipped in a timely manner."
"Oriental Trading makes a teacher's money go further!! I am happy to be able to afford little things to use as motivation prizes in my special education classroom."
"Easy shopping....easy check out....very fast delivery......very impressed with the quality of the items I have purchased."
"I was extremely happy with my purchase as it was a late endeavor, and I was happily surprised to find exactly what I needed. It was perfect for my Royal wedding party,really cute centerpiece and decorations that wowed the crowd. If you're on a budget and you need cute and sustainable decor this is the place to consider. They have loads of good stuff and candy to boot!"
"my products was on time and just the way i designed them..i was very pleased!"
"Oriental Trading has everything I need at all times. They never disappoint me ever! The turnaround is fast. The prices are good! The selection of items is great! I get so many compliments on the different party decorations that I have purchased. "oh where did you get this?" "how did you find this, I have to check out this web site!" Absolutely They are Great! I just love hearing it!"
"Always have good stuff for what I need. love this company."
Oriental Trading Company is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews