Orvis Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Orvis

How would you rate Orvis?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Euan Headridge
Perfect products - shirts and trousers - great for work or casual.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Orvis in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Euan Headridge
"Perfect products - shirts and trousers - great for work or casual."
Suzanne Terry
"Needed car seat cover for my dog as we bought a new car. A bit expensive but very well made. My dog is getting old so we treated him to a memory foam bed again worth the money. We had to pick it up but we were going to be there after the shop closed. The manager waited for us to get there. Excellent service."
Wynne Jones
"Great quality, good service, cant want more."
"Great customer service that were able to answer all of my questions regarding the dog bed I purchased"
"Clothes always well made. Customer service second to none. Helpful online chat available if you have any queries about an item."
"I was a loyal satisfied customer for 22 years before today. I have spent thousands of dollars at orvis and I regret it. They wont get another cent from me. When your rude to your loyal customers then you lose customers that simple. See ya"
Alan Collins
"Great quality and always value for money. Good delivery time"
"Great products, albeit a bit pricey. They have a classic style."
Mrs Georgina Anne Mackie
"The products are very good quality and well made."
"do not shop here - Pea coat cost over £250 and buttons are not sown on straight, they had the check to ask me to return which cost £15 in postage which i am still waiting for, and they said they would send a new one which was delivered to the wrong address, so they said they would send another - still waiting - been five weeks now and winter will be over before it arrives"
Orvis is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews