Otto's Tackle World Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Otto\'s Tackle World Reviews

About Otto's Tackle World:

Otto’s Tackle World is proud to have Sydney’s largest range of Fly and Game fishing gear as well as specialising in all things fishing such as Estuary, Rock, Beach, Kayak, and Offshore Sports Fishing.

Not only do we stock the largest names in fishing, Shimano, Daiwa, Penn, G.Loomis, Berkley, Rapala and much more, but we also carry more specialised product such as Carpenter, Crucis, Hardy, BVK, Samurai, Nomad Design and YGK. At Otto's Tackle World we are always searching out the latest and greatest innovative product from around the world

+61 (0) 29819 6522

info@ottostackleworld.com.au

Otto's Tackle World, 74 - 76 Victoria Rd

Tell us how Otto's Tackle World made you happy
I live in north east Tasmania and do a lot of salt water fly fishing both here and interstate . I can rely on ottos to have everything I need as tassie stores are mainly fresh water orientated. Ottos range and prices are great and delivery is quick.
Posted 51 minutes ago
Very happy with Otto's tackle world easy to order and my order was at my door in no time
I have took order the 25 march since the 26 march i have no news for my order and no answer for my question
Louie and the boys are all excellent. They all know their stuff. They are helpful and they have a great range of gear to suit everyone.
Ottos, helpful as usual.
extremely fast shipping awesome service
I have used Otto's Tackle World online buying service quite a few times now. Their service is like no other.....prompt service and speedy delivery and all questions answered immediately. I ordered some reels which were delivered spooled up and the packaging sent. Brilliant service to the point that I use Otto's rather than a Tackle World near by where I live in Victoria! Thanks guys.
Excellent produits et Une équipe sérieuse Et réactive.
Great selection of fishing gear and good service, what more could you ask for?
Very fast delivery, excellent prices and products, highly recommend seller
Quick and easy online order, shipped quickly and all fly tying materials are good quality. Will be buying again.
Great lures and tackle. Great lures for Muskie fishing.
Goods arrived on time. Thank you for the great service.
Ordered during the COVID19 pandemic. Web site is user friendly, updates on delivery kept me informed and the delivery was within 3 days as promised. The sun protection hat is good quality. Would recommend.
Very good service and products .Love buying from them .
Excellent service, fast delivery
Exceptional service, price and freight speed! Can't say enough.
It's worth it
I'm happy about their quick and fast shipping and great products at great prices
I will let you know how good it is when I receive it, as of yet, it hasn't arrived? It has to be a very poor score, sending a review request before the product arrives!
Otto's Tackle World is rated 4.82 based on 830 reviews