Otto's Tackle World Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Otto's Tackle World

About Otto's Tackle World: Otto’s Tackle World is proud to have Sydney’s largest range of Fly and Game fishing gear as well as specialising in all things fishing such as Estuary, Rock, Beach, Kayak, and Offshore Sports Fishing.

Not only do we stock the largest names in fishing, Shimano, Daiwa, Penn, G.Loomis, Berkley, Rapala and much more, but we also carry more specialised product such as Carpenter, Crucis, Hardy, BVK, Samurai, Nomad Design and YGK. At Otto's Tackle World we are always searching out the latest and greatest innovative product from around the world

+61 (0) 29819 6522

info@ottostackleworld.com.au

Otto's Tackle World, 74 - 76 Victoria Rd

Click Here

Tell us how Otto's Tackle World made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Lovely service, I received my order in a timely manner and was happy with the range available to order from."
"Easy to deal with and fast delivery nice work"
"I recently bought the Daiwa Dogfight 8000H. The item came relatively quick. The site is easy to navigate. Very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend them for your fishing needs. I will purchase from them again."
"Thanks, some good items and fast postage, great work guys :)"
"Great service and postage time. Will be back for more."
"Quick delivery on the other side of the world. Excellent service and I will definately use Otto’s again. Recommended."
"Product support and customer service are superb. I have made a few unusual orders for lures and rigging over the years. I always get a courtesy call to make sure I haven’t made a mistake. They are always happy to help the customer get it right before mailing."
"Great service great special great products."
"Great prices sevice and product's"
"Helpful, informative staff who have a wealth of knowledge. Website and payment options were user friendly. Rods and reels purchased were high quality and value for money. I would definitely purchase items with Otto’s Tackle World again in the future. Many thanks 🙏"
"Was very happy with the service I received from the guys."
"Fast delivery and value for money"
"Very happy with purchase will test out over christmas break"
"Awesome online shop and excellent postage service ."
"Been shopping at ottos for over 30 years Always been helpful good deal with there online is fast service would recomend"
"I ordered a 10ft Shimano Eclipse on line after shopping around and found Otto's was the cheapest--- I did not receive a confirmation invoice detailing my order---What arrived was a 5ft 6in Shimano Eclipse with no invoice attached.So I checked their web site ,it said the 10ft were out of stock.I have sent a complaint via their web page but i have had no response as yet.Really ticked off.They also have my name as Gary Gary instead of just Gary--perhaps they need a new web designer/administrator or maybe it is just a way of scamming."
"Awesome service, quality products and quick delivery highly recommend."
"Absolutely awsome to do business with, great job to everyone involved THANK YOU"
"thanks for the fast delivery , made 2 days ahead of my trip to swains thanks again"
"Always professional, great attitude, friendly advice and reccommendations. Fantastic team."
(Otto’s Tackle World) - Posted 4 days ago