Parfum dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parfum dreams

Tell us how Parfum dreams made you happy
most these reviews are fake and can be made by anyone
Fast service and best price. Can recommend.
i ordered from the UK, received within 5 days. packaged well. after reading the reviews i panicked so i have opened the paco robanne aftershave for my husband, checked codes etc, from what i see this is legit and normal and smells as it should. would use again
After reading the bad reviews I was happy they were proved wrong.
I do not agree with lots of reviews about the reliability of this sight, I had to cancel owing to the late availability from this site, However I received my money back into my account reasonably quickly. So personally I was pleased with the reliability of this company.
can't fault this company there was some confusion at first but this was my email sending there mail to junk mail they answered all my emails good service product as purchased post and tracking good don't believe bad reviews first rate service thank you keith
Fabulous prices! Well waiting a little longer for dispatch. Good customer service. Will definitely be back shopping for great discounted prices
Took longer than advertised but only an extra 2 working days. Well packaged, free samples too. Would definitely use again. Couldn’t find my particular perfume in the shops also the online price was the cheapest. Very happy.
I had very positive experience, though it was my first time using them, so I cannot comment on their standard approach per se. Items came within days, well packed, plus they use responsible courier, DHL, and not rubbish Hermes that other online providers are tempted to use to save costs for themselves. The goods are better prized than Amazon, at least for Biotherm brand. Customer service was excellent, very responsive on email. Will definitely use again.
Great range of professional products at decent price but slow delivery from abroad
I did actually receive my items, so it seems I was luckier than many customers. I chose to pay by klarna though- idk if that made a difference. 🤔 Anyway, I found the delivery a pain in the jacksee mainly. It wasn't made clear to me until after I'd placed the order, that my items were coming from Germany, ok- not a biggie, but then............ nothing......... for days...... and days.... then finally I get an email telling me a delivery date. There was little or no contact up until then- the 'free samples' were absolute pants as well. I wasn't even sure who was bringing the parcel, but it did show up albeit at 1900 hrs. I guess I should be grateful it showed up at all reading some of these reviews. It's a shame as I don't know where else I can purchase a particular brand. 😔
I’ve received a parcel today, however the items were not in there. I was confronted with a small sample of perfume. I telephoned them immediately, was kept on hold for a considerable amount of time before I was asked to leave a message. I’ve emailed them and I’m now waiting for a response. After reading the reviews, I can’t see this being resolved. I think Trading Standards need to be made aware of the way this company operate.
☠️☠️☠️ AVOID AT ALL COSTS ☠️☠️☠️ I am normally a very calm, placid and polite person ☺️ but this experience for the first time, nearly made my head explode 🤯 Again, sorry to say this sounds very familiar to all the other, sigh 😕 very 😔 disappointed 😞 reviews ☹️ on here. Emotional State Range: 🤭😫🤢🤮😡😤🤬🤯☠️⚫️ I ordered in good faith that with every hope in the world they would be a genuine outlet. How wrong could I be?! I feel duped, stupid and angry 😤 that people should get this deplorable level of service. I ordered 3 weeks ago and my items clearly stated they were in stock. Ordered and didn’t think anymore of it. Days passed with nothing, no communication and alarm bells started to go off in my head. Then got an email stating they had my order and were processing it. Now a week later they got around to changing status of order from processing to dispatching. I still was miffed it should take this long to process and dispatch an order that was already on the shelf in stock and put into a box?! Another week passed and I was getting seriously 🤬 angry 😤 with being treated like a uneducated numpty. I then came across all the reviews on Trustpilot.co.uk and my heart sank underground. Too late, I should have looked on there before ordering. Sigh 😔 Anyway, now into the third week from ordering, I get a dispatch link that was linking to DHL Tracking that was blank for another 3 days. Then my package appeared to be on a diversion all around Germany. Don’t tell me it takes 3 days from site to the airport or I will vent valid unpleasantries. 😡 Grrrr 🤬 !!! It finally arrives today in a bashed up box that looked as if it had been physically kicked around the warehouse. The contents, luckily were intact. Genuine I somewhat doubt it? I had an original to compare it to and no way is the colour, smell or texture authentic. This is a total sham and I can only hope you are reading this before ordering from them. Parfum Dreams should be renamed Parfum Nightmares. If you are you should think how lucky you are and fair play to you for doing your homework. 👍🏻 Now don’t get me started on the free samples, they are in clear vials with handwritten labels. Yes nothing wrong with that I hear you say. Until you smell the geranium like floral clear liquid in both that were supposed to be separate fragrances. Identical. Down the toilet they went. They went nowhere near my skin. No sireee Cowboys! 🤠 My number one advice is to stick to buying from John Lewis, Boots, Superdrug Or somewhere you can 100% be assured you know they stock authentic products that you can test and smell on your flesh. The products I got were in sealed boxes that look authentic but only when you look inside and smell product and check it’s consistency that you realise it is a BIG, FAT, FAKE!!! Ooo it really makes your blood boil. 😤😡🤬! I deleted my account with them and will never click my mouse near their website ever again! Be very warned. 🙄🤨😟 Anyways that’s my rant over. Woohoo!🥳 Now do have a lovely day 💗 my dearies, won’t you? 🥰😌😊☀️😎 and forget this unpleasantness. If you really can stomach more frustrated customers here is the Trustpilot Link:- https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.parfumdreams.de?languages=en&stars=1 🥺 Do Take Care Out There 🥺
I ordered very expensive hair products, that I'm using for a while now. They arrived without the original packaging, the dispensers were missing, but what's more important the bottles looked like they were opened and the consistency of the product is way thinner than what I know. Avoid at all costs, this is a scam!
I ordered a present 13th December and I have sent email and email and tried ringing but no answer. I recieved a box with only 1 out of 3 perfumes in and the company and now ignoring me. They took my payment twice of £190 x 2 so nearly 400 pound, which my bank had to sort as they do not respond to emails clearly. It is now 6th of January and I have no reply 1 out of 3 perfumes and I am out of pocket. AVOID AT ALL COST SEEMS TO BE EVERY FEW CUSTOMERS THEY DO NOT COMPLETE THE ORDER AND DO NOT REPLY! DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE
thats my second order with www.parfumdreams.co.uk - since 29th November and i still havent recieved my order - no reply to my emails - no answers to my calls i am very disappointed - worst customer service
This company should get 0. I have not received the goods two weeks after ordering. I wish I’d read reviews first. It clearly is a scam and I am £42 worse off. They must be raking it in.
Servicio lamentable y pésimo. Llevo mas de 10 días para recibir un pedido y no me informan de lo ocurrido. Me cobran los gastos de envio pero en ningún momento tengo el pedido ni sé cuando lo voy a recibir. Solo se han puesto en contacto conmigo por email para contar mentiras como que no han podido entregar el pedido cuando en mi domicilio se puede entregar las 24h/dia. He intentado hablar con ellos por teléfono y es imposible. Lo ultimo es que recibiría en 1 o 2 días mi pedido y de esto hace 4 días y no tengo señal ni vista del paquete. Me parece que me están engañando!!
Please be warned this is a scam - they take money and do not send item. Ordered 6 weeks ago took money and said would be 3-5 days and still isn’t here.
Awful experience. Ordered product on 16th December. Advised via confirmation email to expect delivery between 18th and 20th. Now xmas day (ordered as gift), have tried repeatedly over the past few days to email and phone (just telephone answer line advising busy on other calls). No answer, no reply and if you go by trust pilot numerous other people in the same situation. Pay extra and actually get a product!
Parfum dreams is rated 1.80 based on 49 reviews