Parfum dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parfum dreams

Tell us how Parfum dreams made you happy
So frustrating! I ordered 2 items on 30.11.19 and I still didn't receive them. I tried to call them over and over again, wrote emails, messages and nothing. I spent over than 100 pounds and I didn't get any updates from them. It's not a serious company! Don't recommend!
You take money & don’t deliver!! SCAM!!!!!!!!
I ordered and paid for three products (of almost € 200 together) on 3 December 2018, at this site! All these products are immediately available according to their own site. Parfum Dreams does not deliver and then states that 1 product is out of stock and that I still have to wait 9-12 days (after having already waited for a week). Parfum Dreams first of all wrongly (= lie) states that 1 product would not be in stock (false because on website it says: immediately available with all 3 products) and secondly they do not deliver the other 2 products. I needed these products on the 14th of December and therefore I ordered them in time on the 3rd of December. I don't have them yet. By phone Parfumdreams is not available (I have already called 5 times but nobody answers the phone) and thery do not respond to emails. Liars and possible scam gang too.
I ordered a present 13th December and I have sent email and email and tried ringing but no answer. I recieved a box with only 1 out of 3 perfumes in and the company and now ignoring me. They took my payment twice of £190 x 2 so nearly 400 pound, which my bank had to sort as they do not respond to emails clearly. It is now 6th of January and I have no reply 1 out of 3 perfumes and I am out of pocket. AVOID AT ALL COST SEEMS TO BE EVERY FEW CUSTOMERS THEY DO NOT COMPLETE THE ORDER AND DO NOT REPLY! DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE
Wish 0 was an option on here. So I order perfume on the 13th december with the promise it will come by 21st ready for christmas so I spent £190 ! Of which they charged me twice! When trying the customer care line continuously I have had no reply nor have they replied to 4 of my emails. It is now christmas day and my order is nowhere to be seen and I'm left out of pocket with christmas presents missing!!!!! If I knew this was going to happen I just would of went to an actual shop instead of buying online!. This company is appalling
Have been trying to get in touch with them for the last week or so. Been waiting over two weeks for my items That they claim will be delivered in 2-4 days. No one answers the phone or responds to emails. Now left feeling extremely disappointed that I am a Christmas present down. Have emailed again asking for an explanation or a refund. DO NOT USE
Fast service and best price. Can recommend.
Because of the stress this company causes i'm sweating and smelling like never before. Thank you Parfum Dreams
I ordered items for Christmas. It is never delivered! No response from the company by phone and by email I receive a standard answer if I want to return an item. Hello!! The Item I never received! There is no tracking code. They steal your money and never deliver! Don' t order here! It is a scam!
Mother ordered item that was in stock on line for a Christmas present!!!! Now told another 2 weeks!! Terrible service and spoilt Christmas Day when I had no present to give😫
Order paced 4.12.18 not 24.12.18 and still no parcel. Multiple emails and phone calls and no response from the company. Tracking information doesn’t work either. Now out of pocket for a large make up order which the website says would be delivered 2-4 working days via royalmail or parcel force and having to try and claim my money back through amazon pay which isn’t working either.
Parfum dreams is rated 1.80 based on 49 reviews