Parfum dreams Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Parfum dreams
Click Here

Tell us how Parfum dreams made you happy

"Servizio pessimo..ho ordinato 5 prodotti della essence per un regalo alla mia ragazza!spedizione prevista dopo 1 settimana ma dopo 15 giorni ancora non arrivata...ho chiamato il numero verde(rispondono 1 volta ogni 100)e dicono di avermi mandato una mail dicendomi che uno dei prodotti non era disponibili..ovviamente email mai ricevuta!quindi mi propongono via mail la spedizione dei 4 prodotti disponibili e parziale rimborso di quello non disponibile..dopo 5 giorni non ho sentito ancora nessuno,il servizio clienti non è rintracciabile(parte sempre la segreteria).In più faccio notare che il prodotto che dicono non essere disponibile ,ancora è dato per disponibile sul sito..mancanza di onestà e serietà!!mai più.....pessimi"
Are you Parfum dreams? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered perfume, they delivered eau de toilette. Too expensive! Never ever will I order there again!!!"
"Fabulous prices! Well waiting a little longer for dispatch. Good customer service. Will definitely be back shopping for great discounted prices"
"Because of the stress this company causes i'm sweating and smelling like never before. Thank you Parfum Dreams"
"Took longer than advertised but only an extra 2 working days. Well packaged, free samples too. Would definitely use again. Couldn’t find my particular perfume in the shops also the online price was the cheapest. Very happy."
"You take money & don’t deliver!! SCAM!!!!!!!!"
"I had very positive experience, though it was my first time using them, so I cannot comment on their standard approach per se. Items came within days, well packed, plus they use responsible courier, DHL, and not rubbish Hermes that other online providers are tempted to use to save costs for themselves. The goods are better prized than Amazon, at least for Biotherm brand. Customer service was excellent, very responsive on email. Will definitely use again."
"I ordered items for Christmas. It is never delivered! No response from the company by phone and by email I receive a standard answer if I want to return an item. Hello!! The Item I never received! There is no tracking code. They steal your money and never deliver! Don' t order here! It is a scam!"
"Mother ordered item that was in stock on line for a Christmas present!!!! Now told another 2 weeks!! Terrible service and spoilt Christmas Day when I had no present to give😫"
"Order paced 4.12.18 not 24.12.18 and still no parcel. Multiple emails and phone calls and no response from the company. Tracking information doesn’t work either. Now out of pocket for a large make up order which the website says would be delivered 2-4 working days via royalmail or parcel force and having to try and claim my money back through amazon pay which isn’t working either."
"I ordered and paid for three products (of almost € 200 together) on 3 December 2018, at this site! All these products are immediately available according to their own site. Parfum Dreams does not deliver and then states that 1 product is out of stock and that I still have to wait 9-12 days (after having already waited for a week). Parfum Dreams first of all wrongly (= lie) states that 1 product would not be in stock (false because on website it says: immediately available with all 3 products) and secondly they do not deliver the other 2 products. I needed these products on the 14th of December and therefore I ordered them in time on the 3rd of December. I don't have them yet. By phone Parfumdreams is not available (I have already called 5 times but nobody answers the phone) and thery do not respond to emails. Liars and possible scam gang too."
"I had an extremely disappointed experience with Parfumsdreams. This company does not show any interest in dealing with customer service and misleading informations. It clearly shows a lack of professionalism and managerial issues. I ordered few items that were in stock online and meant to be delivered in few days for Uk orders. But after the deadline passed I have not received my order. Since, no emails or calls has been made from the company to informa about the update of my order I called them. The person on the other line informs me that my items are out of stock and no one dared letting me know and the status « in stock » given online was wrong . She says the products will be available in another 12 days which means a total of 21 days to get a delivery shipped from Germany to UK. Even orders from China would have arrived sooner than this neighboor country. I called the toll number that is supposedly to be UK number and the lady was not able to help and no manager was available to deal with my issue. Strange for a company to don’t have any managers being at work at 11:30 morning!!! Plus they refund policy is ridiculous it ta/kes 10 days to get a refund. I have had the worst experience buying makeup from a company that is supposedly reputable. A rip off brand !!!"
"Great range of professional products at decent price but slow delivery from abroad"
Parfum dreams is rated 2.08 based on 13 reviews