Parfum dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parfum dreams

Tell us how Parfum dreams made you happy
I ordered shampoo from parfumedreame;
Spécifique Dermo-Calm
Bain Riche by Kérastase, having previously been purchased from my local pharmacy,so I know the shampoo, but what i got from parfumdreams was not the same product at all, sure the packaging was identical but that is the only thing that was,this shampoo left my hair feeling greasy and very dry,Definitely not the Same Shampoo as I have already said I have used this shampoo several times before only difference been it was from my local pharmacy and it always left your hair feeling clean. Parfumdreams site dose not seem to have a complaint section,I wonder why? Very disappointed with shampoo received
they didn't send my order with the correct address to DHL, (in the invoice my address was right). I call their customer service in Spain they doesn't care, and doesn't want to do anything about it. I call the customer service in Germany they also didn't care (I was paying the call), and said that the mistake was mine (even if the invoice had the right address)
It was just a simple email that they could send to DHL fixing THEIR mistake. Now DHL wants me to pick up the order 15km away from my house (I don't have the means to go there), I just wanted my internet order delivered to my house. Now I don't even know if I will get my money back, no one answers my emails, is just too frustrating when you are not rich, and try to invest something for yourself but people treat your money like nothing.
This company I think is fake. My parcel came very late and the perfume box was opened/ damaged. I will never buy from them!
Terrible experience. Order was 3 weeks late and it contained only one item out of four. Didn’t contain receipt. Even though package arrived undamaged and it was obvious that it was warehouse mistake ParfumDreams blamed it on DHL and requested to make insurance claim. Customer service unhelpful and very poor in general.
Ordered a bottle of aftershave came on time really fast service
Delivery 2 wks late to then be told by supervisor it was at export and told over phone it was lost and they couldn’t find my address and i would not get a refund for 28 days! Do not use this company!
Paid £62. 95 for perfume, it did,nt arrive. Tried to contact them several times. They claim they have a signature from me. Absolutely not correct. Have informed them that no one in UK actually signs for parcels during covid 19. Have got to raise a dispute with visa company. Buyer be aware, would certainly never recommend this company to anyone. Peter.
One item out of 4 arrived 20 days later than stated. For 3 items missing they asked to make a claim to DHL while the box arrived undamaged. If they claim for what they didn’t ship it is insurance fraud. Terrible terrible experience with custom service and this company.
Don’t order I wished I’d read the reviews. Order never came. I just opened a PayPal despute.
Ordered perfume for my girlfriend for our anniversary, for it to not arrive and her not have an anniversary present. I spoke to customer service and they are replying to me saying it has been delivered and will have to open a “serious” investigation onto this claim. Making out as if I’ve received and playing them for another. Awful service, feeling robbed and will never shop again here
WORST SHOP EVER... I made an order on the 29th of March. Only on 4th of April, I got an email that some items from my order aren’t in stock and will be available again between 5-10 days. Considering the fact, that on the website there was absolutely NO INFORMATION about it, it’s just unfair to take my money first. I expect to have my order in 1 week as you promise! ONLY yesterday, 5th of June, after more than! ONE MONTH! I got an email that my order was dispatched to a post office. HOW THIS CAN EVEN HAPPEN?! Why you don’t communicate to your customers that it takes longer with an option to cancel the order? Why when I call your customer service I literally hear: “It’s not 5 months of waiting, it’s fine”? Not even apology or empathy, but just: “We cannot do anything about it”. Do you think that it’s a good way of handling your customers? Especially when there is a crisis going on? Already wrote everywhere I could that no one ever should order anything from you, cause it’s not worth it.
Paid £93.90 mid April. Was told there was a delay. Now June 2nd and have received nothing. Have phoned and emailed. Nothing. Am going to open a dispute with PayPal tomorrow if I don’t hear.
Adding a photo is a joke - what of?
I’ve received only 2 items of 4. After two mails I’ve got the answer they don’t make refunds (£85) because this is the fault of DHL. It looks some kind of fake company.
Received no order confirmation
My order never arrived
Please beware, this is a scam, I wish I could put 0 stars. it is a real joke but one thing for sure cheap things are very expensive. do not buy from them.
Terrible!! The worst company i’ve ever seen! i’m trying almost for a month to get my delivery and nothing! i’ve contacted them several times and i never got an answer! they will never contact you back
Nothing is ever in stock. I ordered 4 different items and did 2 different orders. They write you an email that they will have it within 5-10 days. 3 weeks pass and they dont bother contact you.
AVOID!!!! You will never receive it because they dont have anything in stock.
Very happy customer . Order came in less than a week even during the pandemic . Will be ordering again.
That's been my worst online shopping experience! I lost 75 EUR and 3,5 months of constant email exchanges and calls with this online shop.
Placed an order end of Jan, didn't hear anything for several weeks, got in touch to find out that one product was out of stock, the reply from them was: "wait or cancel", decided to wait, in about a week received another message from them saying the product was back in stock and would be delivered within a few weeks, after a few weeks nothing happened, got in touch again and received same reply "the product is out of stock, wait or cancel". Decided to cancel and asked to reimburse to another card as the one I paid with was a prepaid card that got expired. Received confirmation that my new credit card details were sent to the Finance team. After a few weeks of not seeing the money got in touch to find out that the reimbursement was sent to the pre-paid card that got expired. Nobody in the customer service could help me with anything. I lost 75 EUR because of the terrible and absolutely incompetent customer service, misinformation and miscommunication! As mentioned in other reviews - customer services refuse to resolve any issue.
Honestly THE WORST experience I've ever had. Never thought that could help to me in Europe.
**AVOID**